Dream Doors - Kitchen Improvement Franchise
UK's largest kitchen facelift retailer. You will sell a niche product and service in great demand. No kitchen or retail experience required.Watch Video
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Initial Franchise Fee: £29,950 + VAT
- Available areas
- Franchise opportunities available throughout the UK
Earn a SIX FIGURE INCOME with this
multi-award winning full BFA member franchise
Annual net profits of £100,000+ are being achieved right now. So you can rest assured that, if you work hard, you'll earn a substantial income.
But what brings you to this site today? Is it just about the money, or are there other factors important to you? Do you want to:
- Escape from your current employment?
- Be the boss and be in control of your future?
- Enjoy a fresh start after redundancy or retirement?
- Spend more time with your family, or work closer to home?
- Build an asset to sell or to boost your income after retirement?
You can have all of this running your own Dream Doors franchise.
And you DON'T NEED any kitchen industry experience or practical skills.
So, who are Dream Doors and what do they do?
With over 80 showrooms across the country, and 65,000 projects completed to date, Dream Doors is the UK's largest and most successful kitchen facelift retailer.
Average annual sales from a franchised showroom is now £600,000+. With your commitment and determination, and our proven business model, you can achieve MORE THAN £1MILLION in yearly turnover and earn a healthy six-figure income.
Dream Doors has built a reputation for ethical trading, integrity and award-winning support. With 14 industry trophy-wins to date, we are:
- Full members of the British Franchise Assocation (bfa)
- Winner's of the bfa's Best Franchisee Recruitment Award
- A former bfa Brand Builder of Year
- FOUR time finalists in the bfa's Franchisor of the Year Awards
- Winners in the government-backed National Training Awards
- NINE time winners in the Franchise Marketing Awards
- Accredited by the independent monitoring scheme, Checkatrade
Record sales & growth, whatever the economic climate!
Brand turnover has trebled in the last five years with like-for-like sales increasing every year as well. And last year we saw some stellar individual monthly performances:
|£121,016 by Woking & Guildford in January||
£137,907 by Norwich in February
|£128,879 by Cambridge in February||
£114,310 by North Wiltshire in March
|£101,342 by Newbury in March||
£100,778 by Rutland in April
|£93,983 by Wakefield in May||
£130,078 by Oxford in May
|£139,078 by Poole in July||
£126,880 by Southampton in August
|£101,374 by Belfast in September||
£113,990 by Sailsbury in October
Why is there so much demand for Dream Doors?
A kitchen facelift is popular with customers for three key reasons:
- It saves money – typically half the price of an average kitchen
- It saves time – it can be fitted in just a day or two
- It saves upheaval – which means much less mess in the home
And with 80% of jobs bought by people in their 60s or older, Dream Doors has a core customer base that is growing, that is less affected by any economic uncertainty and has disposable income to spend.
Remember, this is NOT a hands-on business
At Dream Doors, we help you find the perfect kitchen installation team who, typically, will work for you on a sub-contracted basis. That means you can focus on what you do best – meeting customers and running your business.
Helen Mahon, who owns the Norfolk franchise with husband, Philip, has just signed up for a third term of their franchise. Says Helen: “I'd never done anything like this before. Running a business, selling and working in the kitchen industry were all very new to me. Yes it was a steep learning curve, but it was also an exciting challenge. And it was definitely the right career move; I’d never felt so excited, enthusiastic or inspired by work before!”
Helen & Philip sell more than £800,000 a year from their Norwich-based showroom.
Training, support and continuing development
Our award winning training* is vital to your success as a Dream Doors franchisee. You'll receive a 13-week induction programme, covering all aspects of running a successful kitchen business, including:
You'll also have regular – and ongoing – visits from one of our five in-territory support managers, all experienced in kitchens, sales, training and business coaching.
Manbir, of Dream Doors Reading & Wokingham, said: "It was the best training I've ever been on. The Business Development Managers couldn't be more helpful. Everything has gone at the timescale presented to us; it's been such a positive start!”
Your local showroom matched with big-brand credibility
Working from home to begin with (just while you learn the ropes), you'll be managing your own Dream Doors showroom within six months. And, since our success is directly related to yours, everything we do is geared up to getting you selling and making money as quickly as possible!
Why the more you sell, the less you pay
Dream Doors only gets paid when you make a sale, through management services fees based on franchisees' turnover. These fees are reduced once annual targets are met, so that the more you sell, the less you pay.
“ Since joining Dream Doors I've never looked back. I'm in charge and, at last, I'm able to balance my work and my life! I'd recommend a franchise to anyone else who is in the same position that I was.”
Craig Allen - Dream Doors Wealden.
What you need to do next
Are you serious about running your own business?
Do you want to be part of a brand that is the biggest name in its sector, and benefit from award-winning training and support?
Do you want to earn a six-figure income (some franchise owners have achieved that by year two, lots of others by year three)?
If you are motivated, resilient and comfortable in a managerial role – and you have liquid capital of at least £30,000 to kick start your new business – our team would love to hear from you today.
Dream Doors is hosting Discovery Days at its head quarters
in Hampshire this month
Spaces are strictly limited, so book your space today.
You’ll find out how people with no experience earn from £75,000 to £150,000 a year. Plus you’ll learn some of the secrets behind one of the most decorated franchises in the UK today.
- Dream Doors Franchise
- Dream Doors, the UK's largest kitchen makeover franchise, has launched a major new recruitment drive as it looks to meet ambitious 2016 expansion plans. Dream Doors has a number of franchise opportunities in key areas all over the UK.
- New Dream Doors showroom opens in Solihull
- 14 September 2018
- FORMER estate agent Graham Phipps has opened a new Dream Doors showroom in Solihull, promising customers a warm welcome and no hard sales tactics. A host of people turned out for the grand opening at Stratford Road in Shirley, which Graham said went off without a hitch. Graham, 35, said: “It’s bee...
- Dream Doors franchisees hit ground running to generate £94k
- 31 August 2018
- HITTING the ground running allowed Dream Doors franchisees Richard Marshall and Jamie-Louise Brewer to generate over £94,000 in their first month of trade. Richard, who runs Dream Doors Wakefield with Jamie-Louise, had been looking to put his considerable sales expertise to use in his own venture....
- David and Kate generated £235,000 in three months
- 24 August 2018
- JOINING Dream Doors, the UK’s #1 kitchen makeover firm, has been a ‘whirlwind’ for David and Kate Howle of Worcester – a whirlwind that has generated £235,000 in three months. David had been keen on the idea of self-employment for some time but Kate needed a bit more convincing it was the right fi...
- Home Secretary of the UK Sajid Javid Launches New Showroom in Birmingham South
- 06 August 2018
- HOME SECRETARY OF THE UK SAJID JAVID LAUNCHES NEW SHOWROOM IN BIRMINGHAM SOUTH Dream Doors, the UK’s largest kitchen makeover company, has just opened a brand-new showroom in Barnt Green. Owner, Zoe Galloway, celebrated the grand opening with the help of her friends, family, fellow local busin...
- Kitchen industry leader, Dream Doors, launches brand new website
- 10 May 2018
- Dream Doors, the UK’s largest kitchen door replacement company, has just unveiled its new and improved website. A slick, modern and pared-back design was chosen to reflect the simplicity of the company’s kitchen makeovers. Seamless navigation was top of the agenda too, says Dream Doors Marketing M...
- Double showroom launch day for Dream Doors
- 08 May 2018
- Kitchen makeover retailer opens new showrooms in Essex and Kent Kitchen makeover specialists, Dream Doors, opened new showrooms in the Dartford and Southend areas yesterday. The Hampshire-based brand now boasts 80 showrooms stretching from Truro all the way up to Edinburgh. As the only national ...
- Dream Doors is recruiting in Scotland
- 10 April 2018
- Award-winning kitchen retailer seeks new franchisees throughout Scotland. Dream Doors is the UK’s biggest name in kitchen makeovers, with 80 franchisees trading from showrooms in West Edinburgh all the way down to Truro. The company is keen to add to its four existing showrooms in Scotland’s centr...
- Dream Doors showcases new TV advert at The British & International Franchise Exhibition in London this week
- 07 March 2018
- Dream Doors, the UK’s number 1 kitchen door replacement company, will unveil its new television advert, as well as video interviews with existing franchisees, at the British & international Franchise Exhibition this week. The exhibition, held on 9th and 10th March at Kensington Olympia, gives pros...
- Dream Doors grows network with grand opening of Nottingham showroom
- 13 February 2018
- Dream Doors, the UK’s largest kitchen door replacement franchise, has just opened a brand-new showroom in the West Nottingham area. The company, now over 80 showrooms strong, shows no sign of slowing down either with dozens of potential new franchisees meeting the team at the National Franchise Exhi...
- Why this disgruntled employee chose franchising to find freedom, profit and security
- 24 January 2018
- At just 25 years old, Craig Allen swapped his Deputy Managers role with a national retailer for self-employment as a Dream Doors franchisee, giving him the work-life balance he'd always craved. “I'd worked my way up through the ranks, starting out as a part-timer on the shop floor at 16 and becomi...
- How people with no previous experience are building half-a-million-pound businesses from scratch
- 16 January 2018
- When ex-teacher and active charity trustee, Lesley Wallace, opened her Dream Doors showroom in Berkshire, she’d never sold anything for a living before. So, what made Lesley ditch her stable career in education to plough some savings into a retail venture, and in a new industry to boot? “I want...
- Dream Doors announces Discovery Day in Leeds
- 12 January 2018
- Kitchen facelift giant targets 8 new franchisees in Yorkshire Dream Doors, the UK’s largest kitchen facelift retailer, is looking for new franchisees in and around Leeds. In fact, the company, which has over 75 showrooms nationwide, has identified eight available territories around Leeds, Harrogat...
- Dream Doors appoints new Managing Director
- 10 January 2018
- Kitchen facelift franchise, Dream Doors, has named Philip Carr as its new Managing Director. Carr originally joined the board in 2017 to support the development of the company’s senior management team. He brings with him 16 years’ experience, having worked with a number of industry leading brands ...
- Gerald Ratner makes guest appearance at Dream Doors 2017 Conference.
- 14 December 2017
- The Dream Doors Annual Conference has featured some stellar guest speakers over the years, including Falklands veteran Simon Weston CBE and Olympic Gold Medallist Sally Gunnel, OBE. But this year’s keynote speaker was someone rather more infamous, with Gerald Ratner taking to the stage to deliver ...
- Dream Doors announces an unprecedented 10 showroom openings within the first quarter of 2018
- 24 November 2017
- Kitchen industry leader, Dream Doors, is expecting an unprecedented 10 showroom openings before the end of the first quarter of 2018. This is a huge milestone for the kitchen replacement door franchise which, in a previous record, had achieved just above that number of showroom launches in a single ...
- Dream Doors set to increase Franchise Fee
- 16 November 2017
- Kitchen makeover franchise, Dream Doors, is increasing its Franchise Fee from £25,000 to £29,950 from 1st January 2018. The rise will offset some of the additional costs incurred by the company since it overhauled its training programme, took on several more franchisee support staff and added extra ...
- Double trophy win for kitchen facelift franchise Dream Doors at the Home and Living Awards
- 31 October 2017
- Dream Doors continues its record-breaking year with even more award wins. Hot off the heels of their recent “Best Online Marketing Campaign” win at the Franchise Marketing Awards, the kitchen makeover franchise has just secured its first trophies at the inaugural Home and Living Awards. Dream Door...
- Dream Doors Franchisee hits £1 million mark by end of third quarter!
- 27 October 2017
- Clive and Angela, owners of Dream Doors Poole, have yet again reached the coveted £1m turnover milestone. Although this time the couple have achieved the accolade in record time, just as we close off the third quarter of the calendar year. Like the rest of the Dream Doors network, the owners of th...
- Kitchen Industry Leader Dream Doors Announces “Best Online Marketing Campaign” Award Win
- 19 October 2017
- Dream Doors continues its streak of award wins, collecting its latest trophy at the 2017 Franchise Marketing Awards (FMAs) in Birmingham. Awarded ‘Best Online Marketing Campaign’ this is the kitchen facelift company’s 9thwin in the FMAs. This latest accolade for Dream Doors’ franchisee support, ma...
- Dream Doors’ new national advertising campaign in the press this weekend
- 06 October 2017
- The UK’s leading kitchen door replacement franchise introduces brand new marketing strategy Dream Doors, the UK’s largest kitchen door replacement retailer and award-winning franchise, has announced a new, large-scale national marketing campaign, starting this weekend. After professional consu...
- Why, for some, the best way to start a new business is to buy an old one
- 29 September 2017
- Kitchen industry leader Dream Doors announces lucrative franchise resale opportunities Dream Doors, the UK’s leading kitchen door replacement franchise, has begun looking for individuals, or couples, interested in taking over lucrative franchise resale opportunities. Two existing Dream Doors franc...
- Kitchen Industry Franchise Dream Doors Completes 60,000th Kitchen Makeover!
- 21 September 2017
- Dream Doors, the UK’s largest kitchen door replacement franchise, has just completed its 60,000th kitchen makeover. Established in 1999, the company’s very first kitchen facelift was sold from its original base in Gosport, Hampshire. But, from those humble beginnings, Dream Doors has now grown into ...
- Kitchen Industry Leader Dream Doors are Looking for New Franchisees to Partake in Lucrative Resale Opportunities
- 14 September 2017
- Dream Doors is the largest kitchen facelift retailer with over 80 showrooms nationwide, although at least 40 territories are still ripe for business. Becoming a Dream Doors franchisee could be the perfect career for anyone looking to earn over £100,000 a year Dream Doors deals in replacement kitch...
- 8-time winner reaches the finals of the FMAs for the 11th year in a row
- 06 September 2017
- Dream Doors is no stranger to success. With almost 80 showrooms open across the UK, and more than 60,000 kitchen makeovers to its name, it’s clear that the nation’s homeowners see the value in the Dream Doors service. Plus, with 40 franchise industry award nominations, and 11 trophies won to date, i...
- Dream Doors Boosts Brand Awareness with Huge Online Marketing Push
- 28 July 2017
- Kitchen makeover franchise, Dream Doors, has proven its marketing prowess time and time again, winning multiple industry awards including the British Franchise Association’s Brand Builder of the Year’. Now, just over half way through the year, the company has embarked on another brand building exe...
- Kitchen door replacement franchise, Dream Doors, launches new and improved consumer website
- 18 July 2017
- The UK’s largest kitchen door replacement retailer, Dream Doors, has just released its brand-new website, boasting additional features and an improved UI (user interface), all designed to further improve its customers’ experience. The new website took the most effective aspects of its previous inc...
- Kitchen Makeover Franchise Dream Doors opens 2 new showrooms in a single day!
- 23 June 2017
- Dream Doors has never been a company that sits still, but one that’s determined to progress itself over the years. And, with many new developments being rolled out this year, such as the integration of a fresh revamped website as well as a brand-new television advert, Dream Doors continues that prog...
- Long-time Dream Doors Business Development Manager Andy Hart takes the self-employment plunge to become the company’s latest franchisee
- 23 May 2017
- Dream Doors, the UK’s largest kitchen facelift retailer, has just appointed its long-standing Business Development Manager, Andy Hart, as the new franchisee for the Brighton Area. Andy has worked for Dream Doors since 2007, starting out as a design consultant for the Gosport-based showroom, and t...
- Kitchen Makeover Franchise Dream Doors Hits 4 Million Pounds in One Month!
- 09 May 2017
- Dream Doors, the UK’s largest kitchen makeover company, is celebrating another record breaking year achieving a turnover of more than £4Million in March this year. This milestone marks the largest turnover the company has ever achieved within a single month, proving that the Dream Doors model is get...
- Dream Doors Boosts Induction Programme with Extra Week’s Training
- 05 May 2017
- “Our new and improved training course insures that potential franchisees can get the most out of their business from the very first day, with no hidden surprises or confusion” - Bill Owen, Director of Franchising, Dream Doors Dream Doors, the UK’s largest kitchen makeover retailer and an award-win...
- Dream Doors opens new showroom in South Bedfordshire
- 11 April 2017
- Dream Doors, the UK’s largest kitchen makeover retailer, has brought its award-winning service to South Beds. A brand-new showroom, owned by Mark Stephen and his wife Anne, had its opening ceremony last week (7th April). The couple were accompanied by their Business Development Manager, Darren Cha...
- The search is on for new franchisees in Yorkshire and the North East
- 17 January 2017
- Dream Doors, the UK’s largest kitchen facelift retailer, is reaching out to find new franchisees in Yorkshire and the North East. And that’s because, while the company has more than 70 showrooms nationwide, Wakefield, York and Yarm are the only locations covered in the region. In a search for suit...
- Quality kitchen makeovers come to the South West London area
- 22 November 2016
- Kitchen makeover franchise Dream Doors opened its newest showroom in South West London today (17 November), giving the residents of South West London the opportunity for a fantastic kitchen makeover. The ceremony saw Toby Richardson and his wife Catherine being joined by his business development man...
- “It’s obvious why so many have warmed to Dream Doors”
- 25 October 2016
- Ex-O2 Director shares his experiences as a new Dream Doors franchisee Before joining Dream Doors and launching his franchise in Swansea, Lavine Jones held several lucrative positions for high street brands, working his way up to become an Operations Director for O2. But, while he thrived on respon...
- Dream Doors celebrates its 50,000th kitchen makeover and record financial figures
- 30 September 2016
- Kitchen makeover specialist Dream Doors is celebrating the sale of its 50,000th kitchen makeover, and also its best financial figures since it began trading in 1999. The 50,000th sale was made by Helen and Philip Mahon, owners of the Dream Doors franchise in Norwich and was made to happy customers M...
- Kitchen makeovers come to Caversham with opening of Dream Doors showroom
- 23 September 2016
- Residents of Caversham and the surrounding area now have the opportunity to transform their kitchen, thanks to the gala opening of a new Dream Doors showroom.The kitchen makeover firm opened its latest UK showroom in Caversham today (22 September), with Mr Surinder Singh Rana, Business Development M...
- Dream Doors gives first live demonstration at The National Franchise Exhibition in Birmingham
- 20 September 2016
- At this year’s National Franchise Exhibition, kitchen makeover firm Dream Doors is unveiling something never seen at a franchise show before: a live kitchen door swap. With demonstrations planned hourly throughout the two-day event, visitors can watch Dream Doors’ director of franchising Bill Owen...
- New Dream Doors showroom brings kitchen makeovers to Ilford and surrounding area
- 19 September 2016
- Kitchen makeover firm Dream Doors opened its latest UK showroom in Ilford today (16 September), in a ceremony that saw Redbridge Town Mayor, Cllr Gurdial Bhamra cut the ribbon to officially open the new showroom.Dream Doors is the UK’s biggest kitchen makeover retailer, and the new Dream Doors Lough...
- Dream Doors launches new door styles and colours for 2016
- 31 August 2016
- Kitchen makeover specialist Dream Doors has launched a new range of door styles and colours, available to customers for Autumn / Winter 2016/17. Continuing the trend for more neutral colours in the kitchen, Dream Doors has added 21 new colours to its classic range, nine new colours to its modern r...
- Dream Doors launches new kitchen design tool to allow customers to plan their perfect kitchen
- 02 August 2016
- Dream Doors launches new kitchen design tool to allow customers to plan their perfect kitchen Kitchen makeover firm Dream Doors has launched a new a new online ‘visualiser’, a kitchen design tool that allows consumers to plan their perfect kitchen, from door style and colour to different wall colour...
- Dream Doors announces winner of inaugural ‘kitchen transformation of the year’ award
- 19 July 2016
- Kitchen makeover franchise Dream Doors has announced the winner of its first ‘kitchen transformation of the year’ award, given to the best kitchen makeover project carried out in 2015 / 2016.The winning kitchen makeover was completed by Dream Doors Salisbury, transforming a kitchen from a tired wood...
- Kitchen makeover firm Dream Doors sees 50% upturn in quality franchise applications vs 2015
- 29 June 2016
- Kitchen makeover franchisor Dream Doors has reported a 50% increase in quality applications to become one of its franchisees compared to 2015.Last year Dream Doors saw an average of 72 applications each month, with an average of 30 of those progressing to a telephone interview stage. The first six m...
- Sir David Amess, MP of Southend West opens newly refurbished Dream Doors kitchen makeover showroom in Leigh-on-Sea
- 03 June 2016
- The MP for Southend West, Sir David Amess, has cut the ribbon at the grand re-opening of a Dream Doors kitchen showroom in Leigh-on-Sea, meaning local residents are able to get a kitchen makeover for a fraction of the cost and hassle of a full kitchen re-fit, with.Dream Doors Leigh-on-Sea is located...
- Dream Doors appoints Ed Brewer as new Director of Operations
- Kitchen makeover franchise firm Dream Doors has announced the appointment of Edward Brewer as the company's new Director of Operations. Brewer is a highly respected and successful figure within the franchising industry and has been recruited to help the UK's largest kitchen makeover firm manage its ...
- Nicky Morgan MP opens latest Dream Doors showroom in Leicestershire
- 18 April 2016
- Kitchen makeover retailer Dream Doors has opened its latest UK showroom in Leicestershire, in a gala ceremony that saw Nicky Morgan, Member of Parliament for Loughborough cut the ribbon to officially open the new showroom.The opening came during three days of celebrations that included wine-tasting ...
- Kitchen makeover retailer Dream Doors a record finalist at Franchise Marketing Awards
- 14 March 2016
- Kitchen makeover retailer Dream Doors, was a three-time finalist in the Franchise Marketing Awards (FMAs), the national awards ceremony that celebrates innovative marketing campaigns and effective marketing support offered by franchisors to their franchisees.Dream Doors’ appearances in the ‘Best Web...
- Dream Doors finalists in four more awards this year
- 10 March 2016
- Dream Doors has been shortlisted in four more franchise industry awards this year. Making the finals in three Franchise Marketing Awards (FMAs) gives the kitchen makeover brand a record 28 FMA nominations, with 8 overall wins so far. In addition, the company has also made the final three in the Brit...
- Second Dream Doors showroom opening of the year shows 2016 growth plans on target
- 22 January 2016
- Kitchen makeover franchise Dream Doors opened its latest UK showroom in Ware today (21 January), in a gala ceremony that saw Town Mayor, Cllr Phyllis Ballam cut the ribbon to officially open the new showroom. Dream Doors is the biggest kitchen makeover franchise in the UK, and the new Dream Doors ...
- Dream Doors opens first new showroom of 2016
- 14 January 2016
- Residents of Watford and the surrounding area of Hertfordshire are now able to give their kitchen a makeover, with the launch of a new Dream Doors kitchen showroom in Kings Langley. Dream Doors Watford and St Albans can be found at 53 High Street, Kings Langley and was opened today (14 January) in...
- Dream Doors scores record Checkatrade rating for 2015
- 08 January 2016
- Kitchen makeover franchise achieves an average customer rating of 9.7 out of 10 as it looks to improve service even further in 2016 Dream Doors, the UK's largest kitchen makeover franchise, has announced its best ever Checkatrade rating, achieving an average customer rating of 9.7 out of 10 during...
- Kitchen makeover franchise Dream Doors launches new recruitment and training programme for franchisees
- 19 November 2015
- New programme aims to select the very best franchisees and give them the complete support and training needed to succeed.Dream Doors, the UK's largest kitchen makeover franchise, has launched a comprehensive new recruitment and training programme for franchisees, supported by more in-territory suppo...
- Kitchen makeovers come to North Finchley with new Dream Doors showroom
- 12 November 2015
- Residents of North Finchley and the surrounding area of North London are now able to give their kitchen a makeover, with the launch of a new Dream Doors kitchen showroom, its 13th new showroom of 2015.The new store can be found at 983 High Rd, North Finchley and was opened in a gala ceremony by the ...
- Dream Doors appoints new Director of Franchising
- 01 October 2015
- Kitchen makeover franchise firm Dream Doors has announced the appointment of Bill Owen as the company's new Director of Franchising. Owen is a well-known and respected figure in the franchise world, and has been recruited to help the UK's largest kitchen facelift retailer through a period of unprece...
- Dream Doors showroom brings high-quality kitchen makeovers to Brigg
- 21 September 2015
- Kitchen makeover firm Dream Doors opened its latest UK showroom in Brigg on Saturday (19 September), in a gala ceremony that saw Mayor of Brigg, Cllr James Truepenny cut the ribbon to officially open the store.The ribbon-cutting came at the end of three days of celebrations that included: Steve Benn...
- Kitchen makeover retailer Dream Doors expands into Ireland
- 10 September 2015
- New Belfast showroom the first in a series of franchise launches in Northern Ireland and the Republic10 September, 2015 – Dream Doors, the UK's largest kitchen makeover retailer is expanding into Ireland, with the opening of its first franchised showroom in Belfast. The new store owner, Jon O'Hara,...
- Low-cost kitchen makeovers come to Chesterfield with new Dream Doors showroom
- 04 September 2015
- Residents of Chesterfield, Mansfield and the surrounding areas are now able to get a kitchen makeover for less than half the cost of a full kitchen re-fit, with the launch of a new Dream Doors kitchen showroom.The new showroom is located at 197 Sheffield Road, Chesterfield and was opened today (3 Se...
- Latest Dream Doors showroom brings kitchen makeovers to West London
- 27 August 2015
- The UK’s biggest kitchen makeover franchise Dream Doors has opened a new showroom in Hanwell today (26 August). The new showroom is managed by local resident Salil Dhavale, and was opened today in a champagne ceremony by the Mayor of Ealing, Harbhajan Kaur Dheer. Dream Doors West London is located a...
- UK's biggest kitchen makeover retailer celebrates 40,000 kitchen installations
- 10 August 2015
- Dream Doors, the nationwide kitchen facelift specialist, is celebrating the sale of its 40,000thkitchen installation since it first began trading in 1999. The landmark sale was made by Katie and Sean Hebdon, owners of the Dream Doors franchise in Chandlers Ford near Southampton. The sale was mad...
- Dream Doors wins national award at 2015 bfa Franchisor of the Year Awards
- 17 July 2015
- Gosport-based kitchen makeover specialists, Dream Doors, has been nationally recognised at the prestigious 2015 bfa HSBC Franchisor of the Year Awards. Dream Doors' managing director Troy Tappenden and franchise recruitment specialist Alex Waite were presented with the Franchisee Recruitment of th...
- Dream Doors expansion continues with 8th new showroom of the year opening in Godmanchester
- 01 July 2015
- A new Dream Doors showroom has opened today (1 July) in Godmanchester, bringing the UK’s biggest kitchen makeover retailer to customers in Cambridgeshire and the surrounding area. The new showroom is located at The Causeway, and was opened in a gala champagne ceremony by the Deputy Mayor of Godma...
- Father and daughter team up for launch of new Dream Doors showroom
- 25 June 2015
- A new Dream Doors showroom has been opened by a father and daughter team in Burnham, bringing low cost and high quality kitchen makeovers to Windsor, Maidenhead and the surrounding area. The new showroom is located on Burnham Street, and was opened today (24 June) by Paul Kelly, Vice Chairman of Buc...
- Kitchen makeover franchise Dream Doors opens three further showrooms in April, on the back of a record-breaking Q1
- 05 May 2015
- The Dream Doors kitchen makeover retail franchise continues to go from strength-to-strength, with the launch of another three showrooms in April 2015.The showroom openings in Dudley, Derby and Swansea bring the total of showrooms in the UK to 55, with the total expected to exceed 60 by the end of...
- 7-time winners Dream Doors finalists for 25th time
- 12 March 2015
- Kitchen makeover franchise, Dream Doors, has made the finals of the Franchise Marketing Awards (FMAs) for the ninth year in succession. Already seven-time winners, and finalists a record 25 times, the company has been shortlisted for this year's 'Best Franchisee Marketing Support' award – a trophy i...
- Blackpool scores with a new Dream Doors showroom, bringing kitchen makeovers to Thornton Cleveleys
- 10 March 2015
- A new Dream Doors kitchen showroom has opened in Thornton Cleveleys, offering kitchen makeovers for around half the cost of a re-fit to anyone in Blackpool and the surrounding area. The new showroom can be found at Unit 5 Marsh Mill in Thornton Cleveleys and will be run by former football star Gle...
- Dream Doors national expansion continues, with new showroom opening in Beverley
- 16 February 2015
- The Dream Doors kitchen makeover franchise has continued its on-going UK expansion, with the launch of another new showroom, its second of 2015, and 51st overall. Dream Doors replaces doors, worktops and drawer fronts to completely transform a kitchen in just two days, at a fraction of the cost an...
- Dream Doors opens 50th retail showroom as demand for kitchen makeovers continues to grow
- 29 January 2015
- The Dream Doors kitchen makeover franchise is launching its 50th UK showroom today, with the opening of a new retail showroom in Kempston, Bedfordshire. Dream Doors offers kitchen makeovers for a fraction of the cost of a full re-fit, replacing doors, worktops and drawer fronts to transform a kitc...
- New Dream Doors showroom opens in Wootton Bassett
- 03 October 2014
- Dream Doors North Wiltshire franchisee, Ian Sturton, opened his showroom in Wootton Basset last week. The Royal town's deputy mayor, Councillor Ian Ferries, and his wife, Judy, were there to cut the ribbon, while celebrated town crier, Owen Collier, was on hand to ring in the news. Dream Doors' f...
- Dream Doors franchise sells £214,000 in a single month
- 17 July 2014
- More records broken by the kitchen facelift franchise's Oxford branch Dream Doors Oxford franchisees, Mike and Elaine Hurley, sold £214,000 of kitchens and kitchen makeovers in June. The couple, who opened their Abingdon-based showroom four years ago, set the previous monthly record of £187,000 ba...
- Four Dream Doors franchisees achieve six-figure sales in a single month
- 27 June 2014
- In May this year, a record four Dream Doors franchisees topped £100,000 in monthly sales. Six-figures had been reached in a single month before but, until this year, only three franchisees had ever managed it – and never at the same time. The year started well when, in January, two franchisees ...
- Back from a broken back
- 29 April 2014
- DREAM DOORS FRANCHISEE RECOVERS FROMCAREER-ENDING FALL TO TURN AROUND AILING BUSINESS Dream Doors Bristol, a franchise of the UK's largest kitchen facelift retailer, has traded on the city's Gloucester Road since 2009. Last year it was taken over by Barry Payne, a seasoned home-improvement profess...
- Dream Doors Wins 7th Franchise Marketing Award
- 24 March 2014
- Dream Doors has won 'Best Online Marketing Campaign' in this year's Franchise Marketing Awards (FMAs). Shortlisted in three categories, this is the seventh trophy the kitchen facelift franchise has won in the last eight years. The company, a finalist for 'Best Website' and 'Best Franchisee Market...
- Dream Doors Makes Franchise Marketing Awards Finals for 8th Year Running
- 10 March 2014
- Kitchen Facelift Retailer Shortlisted in Three Categories Dream Doors has reached the Franchise Marketing Awards finals (FMAs) for the eighth year in a row. Two years after winning the last of its six FMA trophies, the kitchen facelift retailer has been shortlisted for 'Best Website' and 'Best Onl...
- Dream Doors' first million pound franchise
- 17 February 2014
- OXFORD COUPLE ARE THE FIRST FRANCHISEES TO SELL £1MILLION IN A CALENDAR YEAR Dream Doors has been franchising for over a decade. The Hampshire-based company now has more than 50 showrooms nationwide, making it the UK's largest kitchen facelift retailer. Oxford franchisees, Elaine and Mike Hurley,...
- Maidstone Mayor opens latest Dream Doors showroom
- 04 February 2014
- COUNCILLOR CLIVE ENGLISH TOASTS FRANCHISE OWNERS AND WELCOMES NEW TOWN CENTRE INVESTMENT Dream Doors Maidstone celebrated its showroom opening last Thursday. Franchise owners Stuart and Lisa Hewitt hosted an early champagne reception, welcoming dozens of customers and local residents through the d...
- Awards galore for Dream Doors franchisees
- 28 January 2014
- Dream Doors held its 11th Annual Conference in Hampshire last month. Winners of the top prize, Oxford franchisees Elaine and Mike Hurley, closed out the year with just over a million pounds of sales. Second place went to Dorset-based Clive Coldwell and Angela Lowe, who posted an annual turnover o...
- Dream Doors launches new website
- 19 December 2013
- KITCHEN FACELIFT RETAILER COMPLETES ITS OWN ONLINE MAKEOVER Dream Doors, the UK's largest kitchen facelift retailer, launched its new website this week. The Gosport-based company, which now has 50 franchise-owned showrooms nationwide, specialises in time and money-saving kitchen makeovers. The ne...
- Dream Doors recruits in-territory sales support manager
- 26 September 2013
- TOP CLOSER NOW AVAILABLE TO ALL 50 FRANCHISEES Experienced kitchen salesman, Andy Hart, has taken on a new challenge. After spending six years heading up the sales for Dream Doors' company-owned outlet in Hampshire, he's now travelling the country supporting its franchisees. He joins established f...
- Dream Doors launches new iPad App
- FRANCHISEE SECURES £4,500 SALE HOURS AFTER DOWNLOADING It's been in development stage since the beginning of the year. It cost over £30,000 to design and build. And now Dream Doors' iPad App is available to download, free of charge, through iTunes. The App features a standard L-shaped kitchen te...
- Dream Doors opens new showroom in Worcester
- 26 July 2013
- KITCHEN FACELIFT FRANCHISE TARGETS 50 OUTLETS BY END OF 2013 The latest Dream Doors showroom celebrated its grand opening in Worcester on Saturday, with the city's Mayor, Councillor Pat Agar, there to cut the ribbon. Its owners, Dionne and Mark Battin, were cooking up something special to mark the...
- Dream Doors finalists in bfa Franchisor of the Year Awards
- 25 April 2013
- KITCHEN FACELIFT FRANCHISE AMONGST SIX BRANDS SHORTLISTED; WINNERS ANNOUNCED IN JULYIt's the biggest event in franchising's calendar. The annual awards that celebrate the very best franchised businesses in the UK. And this year former Brand Builder of the Year, Dream Doors, has been shortlisted ...
- Dream Doors shortlisted for three Franchise Marketing Awards
- 21 March 2013
- KITCHEN FACELIFT FRANCHISE MAKES THE FINALS FOR THE SEVENTH YEAR RUNNINGDream Doors, has reached the finals in three of this year's Franchise Marketing Awards (FMAs). The awards are given to franchised brands that can demonstrate clear marketing guidance and support for franchisees, as well as i...
- Dream Doors Opens Its First New Showroom Of 2013
- 07 March 2013
- Dream Doors, a Hampshire-based company that is now the UK's largest kitchen facelift retailer, opened its first showroom more than ten years ago. Since then it has grown into a national network of more than 40 franchised showrooms. The latest branch, owned by ex-teacher and active charity truste...
- Four awards in one night for Dream Doors Oxford
- 03 December 2012
- Tears and champagne flow as Checkatrade award announced Dream Doors Oxford is a franchise of the UK's largest kitchen facelift retailer. Its owners, Elaine and Mike Hurley, won an unprecedented four awards at the Dream Doors Annual Conference held in Portsmouth last week. Adding to their t...
- Digital Marketing drives customers to Dream Doors showrooms
- 20 November 2012
- Dream Doors franchisees' sales are up 50 percent in 2012, the same level of growth it took the previous three years to achieve. For an off-line kitchen facelift retailer like Dream Doors, those figures buck an industry-wide downward trend, and it has online innovations to thank for its success. ...
- 500th Customer Review For Dream Doors Showroom: Dorset Franchise gets 96% positive feedback
- 29 October 2012
- Dream Doors Dorchester, a franchise of the UK's largest kitchen facelift retailer, has just had its 500th customer testimonial posted on the consumer monitoring website, Checkatrade.com. Launched in 2005 by Dorset locals, Andy and Shelley Stewart, Dream Doors Dorchester is one of the oldest showroom...
- Dream Doors Celebrates A Decade In Franchising
- 22 October 2012
- It was at the National Franchise Exhibition in Birmingham back in October 2002 that Dream Doors first showcased its innovative kitchen door replacement concept. Started in Hampshire three years before that, it had built up a healthy local reputation and piloted two franchised operations nearby. ...
- Success Story for Dream Doors Franchisees
- 13 July 2011
- Sales of £175,000 in first five months for Dorset based Dream Doors franchisees.Partners, Clive Coldwell and Angela Lowe, hold the record for the quickest showroom opening in Dream Doors' 12 year history. Completing their initial training course in the week before Christmas, they had opened the ...
- Kitchen Franchise Enjoys Million-Pound Month
- 23 May 2011
- Dream Doors has posted record first-quarter sales. A decade on from its inception as a solitary showroom on the south coast, the UK's largest kitchen franchise has broken its most sought-after record, taking more than £1,000,000 of orders in a single calendar month. That ...
- Five Time Winner of Marketing Awards
- 07 April 2011
- "Five awards from 15 finals, that's a one-in-three strike rate,” said a jubilant Troy Tappenden, Dream Doors founder and managing director, as he collected the award for 'Best Franchisee Marketing Support'. “This award in particular means a great deal to everyone at Dream Doors. ...
- Home Improvement Franchise Director Elected to BFA
- 13 January 2011
- Dream Doors Franchise and Operations Director, Kelly Chambers, has been elected to the board of the British Franchise Association. This marks the beginning of home improvement franchise director Chambers' third year as a bfa representative after serving her first two terms as a ...
- Dream Doors Franchisees Reap the Rewards of Self-Employment
- 11 August 2017
- “We have never felt more at home whilst working!”- Dream Doors Franchisees reap the rewards of self-employment. Like most of their fellow franchisees Mark and Rachael, owners of Dream Doors Chesterfield, weren’t experts in kitchen design before joining the kitchen door replacement franchise. Mark ...
- “Dream Doors is the best thing I have ever done!”
- 26 September 2016
- Design teacher quits profession to take on kitchen makeover franchise Matt Jones, the new owner of Dream Doors Truro, worked as a design technology teacher for 12 years before taking on a franchise. He'd spent some time searching for a business for sale in the west country, but was struggling to f...