Dyno - Drains, Plumbing & Heating Franchise
Own your own Drains or Plumbing & Heating business with the support of British Gas.
- Request Free Information
- Finance requirements
- Total Investment: from £100K
- Minimum Investment: £100,000
- Available areas
Purchase an established Dyno business:
Opportunities across the UK – register your interest
Businesses with annual sales of circa
£500K - £4.5M+
A high-investment franchise opportunity ideally suited to people who are ambitious, commercially astute and seeking an existing, established business to purchase and grow.
- One of the UK's most prestigious business format franchises
- Large multi-van, multi-service territories
- Multiple lifestyle options: Investor / Director / Couple
- Many businesses are multimillion-pound turnover operations
- Business support from brand owners British Gas, a part of Centrica
- Founder members of the British Franchise Association (bfa)
Add to your business portfolio with a hero brand and drive your team to increase the value of your asset.
Work ON your business with your management team delivering the services through your fleet of engineers.
Grow a business together with your partner, benefiting from each other's commercial strengths and experiences.
Founded in 1963, Dyno is the UK's longest established non-food franchise brand, with a national network of franchisees operating throughout the UK. With a mature business like ours we do have businesses coming up for resale of varying sizes and investment levels starting from £100K.
Our long-proven track record means new Dyno franchisees can borrow up to 70% of their total initial investment, subject to status.
Dyno businesses typically employ 20 – 50+ people
Purchase a drains and/or plumbing & heating business
Investment required of £100K – £1m+
Established Dyno businesses for sale
Dyno Plumbing & Heating
Owning your own business with the support of British Gas, part of the global Centrica Group, has so many advantages over setting up an independent local business:
- A well-known brand with a proven, established business model
- Recognition and awards: Multiple bfa Award winner / Elite Franchise Top 100
- Established and proven systems and processes for operating your business
- A dedicated franchisee support team who tailor their guidance to your needs
- National key account work from brand owners British Gas and Centrica
- National advertising campaigns
To help maintain your Dyno business's market-leading status we are continually evolving our systems, processes and promotions to the benefit of the whole network.
Our innovative, award-winning ‘Terms of Trade' rewards successful franchisees and additional rebates on service fees are available for achieving operational KPIs.
Dyno business sales are confidential, with details provided to interested parties that have passed our screening process. If you have the ambition, commercial track record and financial backing to grow an established Dyno business, then please do get in touch to register your interest and one of the franchise team will be in touch.
Please note all applicants that pass our screening will be signing up to our ‘business buyers database' to receive ongoing communications relevant to the purchase of a Dyno business. Your data is never shared with third parties and you can unsubscribe at any time.