Eazi Apps - Mobile Apps for Business Franchise
Deliver cost-effective, well-crafted iPhone, iPad, Android and Mobile Web Apps to businesses without any technical or design experience.Watch Video
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Total Investment: £7,995
- Available areas
- Business opportunities available throughout the United Kingdom and Ireland
Work From Home and Achieve Financial Freedom
Build Mobile Apps Without Any Technical Experience
There are officially more mobile devices that people in the world. More than 8 out of 10 local businesses do not have a mobile presence. Customers are frustrated. Businesses are struggling. You can earn a significant income building mobile apps for local businesses. Publishing just 4 applications can generate a 100% return on your initial investment.
Build powerful mobile apps with basic computer skills. Simply select your features, add content and update the appearance. Access the Eazi-Apps platform and create your app in less than 2 hours. Deliver mobile solutions that increase sales and reduce costs. The Eazi-Apps ‘Business-in-a-Box’ solution has helped launch over 200 businesses. Join the Eazi-Apps network and benefit from;
Create your perfect work life balance. Select your own hours and operate your business anywhere globally. With low overheads and high profit margins, you can achieve financial freedom and realise your potential.
Access our ‘Business-in-a-Box solution’ and launch a profitable business in under 30 days. Fast-track your route to market with our established brand. Join the mobile revolution and profit from the fastest growth market in history.
My Eazi-Apps Story
“I had taken redundancy from my previous role of 20 years. I wanted to start a business that rewarded hard work and help local businesses. When I saw the Eazi-Apps opportunity it really appealed to me. I downloaded some of their apps and could really see the potential locally. Everyone has a mobile phone but hardly any businesses had a mobile app.
From initial contact right through to launch, the Eazi-Apps team has been fantastic. I have been operating for almost a year now and I have learned so much already. I am still amazed by how user friendly the technology is and the amount of support I receive.
I have published 4 apps this month and have businesses calling me daily. When I talk to friends and family I can’t believe how long I spent in the corporate world. I would definitely recommend Eazi-Apps to anyone looking to launch their first business. My only regret is not making the decision sooner!” – Paul. T
- Mobile App Business Opportunity | Eazi-Apps
- Start your own Mobile App Business without any technical experience? Welcome to Eazi-Apps.
- Eazi-Apps | Mobile App Business Review
- This is your opportunity to launch a successful business in a huge growth market. There are officially more mobile devices than people in the world and 80% of consumers admit that they are more likely to purchase from and interact with a business that offers an engaging mobile experience*. You can e...
- Eazi-Apps launches 18 businesses in North America | Major US fitness brand provides video testimonial
- 15 May 2017
- Eazi-Apps is pleased to present 9 Rounds Gym review of their new mobile app. The 9 Rounds Gym mobile app was built by one of Eazi-Apps eighteen new North American partners who are building apps for small business across the US and Canada. Based in Rochester, Minnesota, 9 Rounds Gym specialises in ...
- Eazi-Apps Launches New Online Training Academy
- 05 April 2017
- Eazi-Apps is pleased to announce the launch of a new Online Training Academy. Courses covering sales skills, app creation and graphic design are provided to complement existing training. Through custom made video tutorials, and supported by written materials, the courses cover key subjects that wi...
- Eazi-Apps is pleased to announce the launch of a new ‘Partner Mentoring Program’.
- 16 March 2016
- The six week one to one training course is designed provide new network members with access to an experienced mentor.The key objectives of the new initiative include:minimising the errors and stress associated with launching a new business providing personal assistance in acquiring an initial clie...
- Eazi-Apps is excited to announce the new upgraded food ordering system is now live.
- 15 February 2016
- Restaurants and takeaways will pay no transaction fees on the first £30,000 of sales via their mobile app, and the new, cleaner interface has already led to an increase in spend per order. A recent report by Red Brick analysed over 400 UK takeaways using Just Eat and found that the minimum 10% tra...
- Eazi-Apps Training | University Of Leicester.
- 20 January 2016
- Eazi-Apps in partnership with the University of Leicester have released a new video reviewing the training programme developed by Eazi-Apps. University spokesman Richard Lamb endorses the programme “Eazi-Apps have been using the facilities for over two and a half years. I think it’s important to co...
- Approved Franchise Association accredits Eazi-Apps with full membership status
- 18 December 2015
- The final training sessions of the year launched 6 new mobile app businesses across the UK and Channel Islands. With two new London based licensees providing increased visibility in the capital, new network growth in Jersey, the Midlands and Scotland Eazi-Apps continues to dominate the domestic mark...
- Mobile Technology – Past, Present and Future
- 07 March 2014
- The rise of mobile technology goes from strength to strength with new gadgets, apps and programs changing the way we all complete tasks on a daily basis. The recent publicity surrounding the “Flappy Bird” game highlights how the global technological landscape has shifted from traditional desktops/la...
- Eazi-Apps Webinar – Limited Offer!
- 23 January 2014
- Eazi-Apps are proud to announce that they are running sessions of LIVE daily webinars for a only limited time period, hosted by the CEO Zakir Daud. These webinars will allow interested individuals to assess how they can join the mobile revolution from the comfort of their own home.With most peop...
- Interview with an Eazi-Apps Licensee
- 14 October 2013
- Eazi-Apps are proud to announce the roll out of their business opportunity is now gathering pace both domestically and internationally in the fastest growth market in history. Recent statistics from Google Mobile, Econsultancy and eMarketer make interesting reading in that they reinforce claims t...
- Eazi-Apps Road Show
- 24 May 2013
- Eazi-Apps are proud to announce their much anticipated visits to London and Leeds, giving you the opportunity to meet the team at a location near you. Over the past few months, the team at Leicester have spoken to a variety of individuals throughout the UK as well as internationally about their e...
- H-app-Y Days!
- 17 May 2013
- Eazi-Apps are proud to announce an optional full artwork and app build service for each licensee that is part of the network, effective immediately. Recognising that each licensee is unique and brings different skills and experiences is a key part in growing a successful network. With that be...
- Eazi-Apps Launch New Websites
- 10 May 2013
- With the Bank holiday weekend behind us, Eazi-Apps are proud to announce the launch of their new client site. Clients can view detailed information about the range of products and services offered as well as contact Eazi-Apps for a full mobile solution. Moreover, clients can subscribe to th...
- Eazi-Apps Money Back Guarantee!
- 03 May 2013
- Eazi-Apps have just launched a new initiative aimed at helping budding entrepreneurs join the mobile revolution with minimal risk by announcing their Money Back Guarantee! The old adage of “something for nothing” springs to mind here. In the current economic climate, people across the world...
- A record 700 million smartphones shipped in 2012!
- 16 April 2013
- Here at Eazi-Apps, we believe in working with our licensees to assist them in helping to add real value to their customers. With that in mind, let us focus on some key mobile statistics that are sure to impress you!A record 700 million smartphones were shipped in 2012, with the majority comin...