etyres - Mobile Tyre Fitting Franchise
Established in 1992, etyres is the UK’s first online tyre franchise and has over 60 franchisees nationwide.
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Total Investment: £24,000
Special PromotionView Details
Franchise fee reduced to £20,000
Change your life with an etyres franchise
Special promotion – Franchise fee reduced to £20,000
Change your life and run your own business with etyres, the UK’s first online tyre franchise. Established in 1992 over the years etyres have set the standard for selling tyres online and continue to dominate the industry today. All work is carried out from a fully equipped van allowing etyres to provide a nationwide mobile tyre fitting service at a time and place convenient to the customer.
With a number of territories still available etyres are actively recruiting hard-working, proactive and practical Franchise Owners to help further grow the business.
Recession proof business – Strong year-on-year profits have proven etyres to be a recession-proof franchise opportunity. Currently there are more than 34 million vehicles on UK roads, all of which will at some stage need new tyres.
Strong growth and earnings potential – The most successful branch turns over in excess of one million pounds a year. Once established, Franchise Owners are actively encouraged to further expand their business by adding more vans to their fleet.
Guaranteed sales – Combining a highly trained telesales team and e-commerce website means jobs are pushed through to Franchise Owners seven days-a-week.
Exclusive territory – Each new Franchise Owner is assigned an exclusive territory meaning that all repeat business will come back to you, along with website, telephone and national account orders.
Affordability – Flexible finance packages are available and over the years etyres have established relationships with leading high street banks that tend to look favourably on the franchise business model. Across the network etyres operate a just in time purchasing model, so your money will not be tied up in stock holdings.
Award winning – In recent years etyres have won the British Franchise Association/HSBC Franchisor of the Year bronze award and the Franchise Marketing Award.
Extensive training – raining is carried out at Head Office and includes both sales and practical field training at a local branch. New Franchise Owners learn: product knowledge; practical skills; sales skills; marketing; IT and database management; finance; core business essentials. At the end of the training Franchise Owners are equipped with everything they need to operate an etyres franchise.
On-going support – Regular visits from the operations team and continued training on new products, equipment and practices provide Franchise Owners with on-going support.
Investment in the future – etyres are continually investing in technological advances with new initiatives and developments implemented on a regular basis.
Interested in becoming part of the etyres franchise family? Just fill out the contact form below and we will send you more information to get you on your way.
- etyres gearing up for its millionth tyre order
- 11 November 2015
- etyres is on the brink of celebrating its millionth tyre order - a milestone event which is testament to the strength and enduring popularity of its mobile tyre fitting service. The company is marking the imminent millionth order by offering the customer who places it their tyres for free - which co...
- Nationwide company launches local branch
- 11 May 2015
- Buying tyres has just got a lot easier and more convenient in Basildon and the surrounding areas, thanks to the launch of a new etyres branch. Jimson Simelane is delivering low prices and a free mobile tyre fitting service to vehicle owners with the opening of etyres Basildon. From now on motorists...
- etyres – the convenient way to buy low cost tyres in Colchester
- 01 May 2015
- Nationwide company launches local branch Buying tyres has just got a lot easier and more convenient in Colchester and the surrounding areas, thanks to the launch of a new etyres branch. Nathan Head has hit the ground running with the opening of etyres Colchester and will be fitting tyres and bat...
- Parent offer financial support to etyres newest Franchise Owner to secure his future
- 26 November 2014
- Car enthusiast Michael Hendy is the newest etyres Franchise Owner to seize the opportunity to launch his own branch after receiving full support and financial backing from his parents. etyres, the number one online mobile tyre fitting company, has a strong reputation for providing a reliable vehic...
- Moving in a new direction with an etyres franchise
- 10 November 2014
- Determined Lukasz Kupisz is looking forward to a more rewarding professional and personal life as he embarks on his exciting new venture with the launch of etyres Bishop’s Stortford. The online mobile tyre retailers newest Franchise Owner made a major lifestyle decision when he took on his expansi...
- Former locksmith picks an exciting new career with etyres Leeds
- 04 November 2014
- When locksmith Andrew Whitehead decided to pick a new career, he knew research was the key to finding the right opportunity to meet all his needs. And after making extensive enquiries Andrew realised an etyres Franchise would unlock the door to a successful new business venture. The leading onli...
- etyres rolls out price promise discount
- 24 October 2014
- etyres has introduced a new discount promise campaign to appeal to price-conscious vehicle owners who are keen to buy online and keep motoring costs low. Recent reports have revealed that online tyre retailing is set to soar with customers influenced by “price, availability and choice” and etyr...
- etyres welcomes newest Franchise Owner
- 17 October 2014
- Everyone hoping to launch their own business is always looking for a sign that they are making the right decision – for Mark Jackson that sign was a giant advertising banner in a field near his home! After 18 years working as a mechanic, Mark had begun searching for a fresh career opportunity, ...
- New etyres Leicester Franchise Owner is driven by ambition
- 16 September 2014
- etyres is delighted to announce the launch of its latest branch as Sukhbinder Singh gets his etyres Leicester franchise up and running after completing an extensive training programme. “I didn’t have any experience in the motoring industry or running my own business, “ Sukhi explained, “but ety...
- etyres Back to School Sale provides top class promotion opportunity
- 02 September 2014
- etyres has launched its Back to School Sale to coincide with a national appeal urging parents to ensure their tyres are safe and legal as the new academic year gets underway. School-run parents are being advised to check their tyres after TyreSafe, the leading tyre safety group, revealed that 3...
- Former hairdresser cuts a dash in with new online tyre business
- 20 June 2014
- After 20 years helping his clients transform their appearance with a new hairstyle, Scott Blyth decided he needed a dramatic change himself – only he wanted a completely new career. So the Livingston hairdresser started combing franchise websites for a new venture. It was not long before he re...
- etyres franchise is perfect fit for former military man
- 06 May 2014
- After 26 years in the Army, former serviceman Stephen Metham was looking for a career opportunity that would deliver exciting opportunities and strong financial returns. After months of thorough research, 42-year-old Stephen decided his future lay with etyres, the UK’s first mobile tyre fitting fr...
- etyres announce key new Head Office appointment
- 03 April 2014
- Leading online mobile tyre franchise, etyres, has appointed a new franchise network sales manager to maximise sales and promote growth across its nationwide network. Colin Budden, who has worked in the franchise industry for 20 years, covering a wide variety of areas ranging from frozen food to dr...
- etyres Croydon owner is steering his business towards success
- Within weeks of launching and marketing etyres Croydon, determined Rahim Verjee knew he had made the right decision to start his own business. He hit the ground running with orders stacking up from the first day of operation and with the help and support of the etyres Head Office team, his branch...