Fantastic Services - Domestic Services Franchise
Join an industry-disrupting domestic services franchise.Watch Video
- Request Free Information
- Finance requirements
- Total Investment: Available on request
- Available areas
- Opportunities available throughout the UK.
We’re looking for our next franchisee to help us disrupt the domestic services industry in their area.
What happens when a bunch of strategic thinkers, innovators and creators get together and decide to make a difference in the world? An industry-disrupting domestic services, that’s what.
More than a decade ago, we set out to create the creme-de-la-creme of domestic services companies. We wanted to make the booking as easy as possible, and we wanted to have control over the quality of our services.
Today, we’re one of the UK’s largest franchisors, and we’re certainly one of the most technologically advanced companies in this niche.
But if the UK and Australia love our services so much, why stop there? That’s why we need you. What we’ll do is we’ll give you all the support you need to go out there and show customers that they should demand more from their local cleaners, handymen, gardeners and pest controllers.
From the moment we join forces we’ll be there to support you on your journey. See, we know exactly what a franchise business needs to thrive as an area developer. That’s why we’ve built our custom CRM system that allows you to manage your jobs, bookings, professionals and pretty much every other aspect of your business.
And to make sure everything is connected seamlessly, we’ve built two apps to keep 1) your professionals up to date in just a few clicks, and 2) an award-winning app for your customers so they can book in less than 5 minutes. Anywhere they may be in the world.
So, we give you the tech, we also give you the marketing, sales and business support.
The Franchise Opportunities
Fantastic Services offers three franchise investment opportunities – Master franchise, Area Development franchise, Working franchise. As a Master and Area Developer, you will become the “ambassador” of our brand and an exclusive representative of our company in a particular location in the UK or large geographical area, outside the UK. Our Working franchise offer includes full marketing and sales support, guaranteed jobs and stellar 24/7 customer service. You can start small and gradually expand your business and even manage your own teams.
The Fantastic Franchise numbers
- 50,000+ customers per month
- 530+ franchisees globally
- 2,000+ Fantastic professionals
- 450+ employees supporting franchisees with sales, customer service, IT systems
- 11+ years of experience
- 100+ high end services available to domestic and commercial customers
- £20 million+ invested in technological business solutions
But do you have what it takes?
We’ll be honest here. While we do have a proven model, this doesn’t mean you won’t have to put in the work. Quite the contrary. You’ll have to work hard to manage your franchisees, motivate them and create a truly one-of-a-kind experience for your customers.
Think you can do it? Then just fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you.
- Fantastic Services’ Annual Franchise Conference brings existing and prospective franchisees together
- 18 February 2021
- As every year, the property maintenance leader, Fantastic Services gathered all their franchise family members to discuss the growth opportunities and the strategy for the rest of the year.Apart from being entirely virtual, due to the pandemic, there was another big difference in this year’s conf...
- Fantastic Services grabbed the Gold in ‘Franchisor of the Year’ & ‘Franchisee of the Year’ categories at 2021 Virtual Franchise Awards
- 03 February 2021
- The property-services company Fantastic Services, was announced a Gold Winner in the Franchisor of the Year & Franchisee of the Year categories at this year’s Virtual Franchise Awards, organised by the Quality Franchise Association (QFA). For yet another year, the multi-service franchise compan...
- Fantastic Services wins four prizes at the 2020 AFA Awards
- 18 November 2020
- The Approved Franchise Association (AFA) Awards has announced its 2020 winners, with property-maintenance company Fantastic Services taking the top spots in not one but four categories. The 2020 AFA Awards rewarded the valuable contributions to the overall development and ongoing growth of the...
- Fantastic Services to take part in the world’s largest franchise expo
- 12 October 2020
- Between 15 and 30 October, all individuals across the world, interested in joining a franchise will have the chance to attend this year’s Online Franchise Expo, hosted by MFV Expositions for free. The event will display Fantastic Services, as well as hundreds of other investment opportunities and...
- Fantastic Services a Finalist in Franchise Marketing Awards 2020
- 15 September 2020
- The prestigious Franchise Marketing Awards announced this year’s shortlisted companies and Fantastic Services is a finalist in the Best Marketing Campaign category. The property-maintenance franchise company showed a high level of creative and professional thinking by implementing the right ca...
- Fantastic Services wins in the prestigious Franchise Innovation Awards
- 26 August 2020
- The property-services company, Fantastic Services, was announced a winner in the 2020 Franchise Innovation Awards in Most Innovative Service Introduction category of the Product & Services Innovation Awards. The multi-service franchise company did the impossible to fight the economic turmoil th...
- Fantastic Services hitting the roof again: “We sold nine new areas in the past two months”
- 16 July 2020
- Fantastic Services, the UK’s leading home-maintenance company, demonstrated exceptional growth with another strong month in franchising. In the last two months, the company welcomed nine new Area Development Franchisees to its family. “Unexpectedly, during these turbulent times, things are happen...
- Fantastic Services is paying it forward by opening up their exclusive online training to all
- 24 June 2020
- The UK’s leading property-maintenance company is making its custom-built training platform available to everyone. In the light of recent events, the company supported thousands of essential workers and struggling businesses by delivering free cleaning to the UK’s essential workers and developing ...
- Fantastic Services among the Top 25 franchises in the UK
- 05 June 2020
- Fantastic Services took the 23rd place for TOP UK franchises after Franchise Directhas published its yearly ranking that examines hundreds of brands across the country. The company outshined world-class giants and ranked first among all companies in the home-services industry. “Being ahead of w...
- The gardening industry is booming and Fantastic Services is looking for new Area Developers to meet the demand
- 15 May 2020
- 2020 could be the worst year for decades but when it comes to the gardening industry, the situation is just the opposite. With self-isolation orders from the British Government, people have more time to tend to their lawns and gardens. As such, landscaping, gardening, and general yard care indu...
- Fantastic Services expands its business into new areas during a crisis
- 04 May 2020
- The home-maintenance franchise company manages its way through the crisis by striking three new area development agreements. Along with the new services they launch, this expansion proves that Fantastic Services always finds a way to grow. With innovation and competitiveness, they are pushing thr...
- Fantastic Services: Innovative thinking is key to our coronavirus action plan
- 20 March 2020
- Covid-19 is having unprecedented effects in business. Now, more than ever is time to have a proper business strategy. We couldn’t predict the future but were prepared for a scenario in which traditional ways of delivering services aren’t feasible for (at least) the next few months.Our planWe tak...
- Jorge Santos: From customer to franchisee
- 19 March 2021
- Meet Jorge Santos. He is a guy of Portuguese descent with a South African soul who made a major career shift after spending many years in the UK. He had been working in the restaurant and nightclub industry for far too long only to know that he didn't want to be involved in it anymore. He re...