Guardian Angel Carers - Home Care Franchise
We are excited to offer new franchisee opportunities with a wide choice of UK territories.Watch Video
- Request Free Information
- Finance requirements
- Franchise Fee: £28,500 (34,200 Inc. VAT)
- Total Investment: £84,200 inc. VAT
- Minimum Investment: £43,000
- Available areas
Join one of the most in-demand, exciting, supportive and fastest-growing Home Care franchises in the UK today.
Recession-proof, prime territories available.
Hello and welcome to Guardian Angel Carers,
You want to be your own boss, to succeed and to grow but to feel supported along the way. Ten years ago, I took the leap going from Olympian to business founder and now we're searching for like-minded, passionate people to share our vision. I know that I could not have achieved my successes without having the best team around me. I believe our franchise family will give you the support you need to thrive.
Our hands-on approach, leading technology and best-in-class tried and tested model gives you the tools and standards to guide you as you build your business.
Now is a great time to start that journey. The care industry is in high demand and recognised as a Top 5 UK growth area. I know from our own recent experience Home Care is a robust sector, able to survive recessions and pandemics. It is also hugely rewarding, offering you the chance to run a successful business whilst giving back and feeling valued.
I'm excited to offer a wide choice of prime UK territories to people who share our values and have the drive and energy to be the best.
As you take this exciting new step, I encourage you to choose a great team to support you.
If you think you have got what it takes to win in the care sector, we'd love to talk to you.
Christina Handasyde Dick
What We're Made Of
We are a team of highly motivated people united by a desire to be an industry leader in Home Care. Knowledgeable, supportive and dedicated, we turn that vision into successful businesses. You can be part of a franchise family that is widening choice and enhancing care for the millions of people who need our help to live independently and happily at home every day.
- A ten-year proven and profitable business model
- HQ CQC 'outstanding' blueprint branch that continues to improve and innovate
- Hands-on experts available to guide and support you every step of the way, giving you the skills and knowledge you need to succeed
- A local branch and community presence in your territory
- Inspiring leadership from double Olympian and entrepreneur Christina Handasyde Dick
- Offering early, light touch care through to live-in care services
- Industry leading Care Training Programme
- Nominated for Great British Care Awards - Care Employer of the Year
- Advanced approach to technology helping us give better, people-led care
- Pioneering technology and care partnership with PPP for 'peace of mind' care
What We're Part Of
Care never stops, and more people need our services than ever. The UK Care sector is a top-five growth area. So there is both a need and an incredible opportunity to support those elderly and younger adults who want to live independently at home for longer.
You can now help meet that demand and deliver the highest standards of compassionate care through our proven franchise model, wherever you are based in the UK.
- 2.5 million people in the UK will be over 85 by 2035 (Office For National Statistics)
- the elderly in need of 24-hour care will double in number by 2035 (Lancet Public Health)
What we need from you
You don't have to be from the care sector to become a Guardian Angel Carer franchisee, but we believe it's important you care about owning a business that can make a difference.
You will need to have leadership qualities that can inspire, drive, innovate, and problem solve at pace. You should also be willing to embrace all aspects of running a home care business and, importantly, support a team whose work is mentally and emotionally demanding but incredibly rewarding.
"Owning a Guardian Angel Carers franchise has changed my life. It's not as though I've got to be work Lou and home Lou - they don't differ. I'm driven by the same values, with the same goals of positivity, to make a difference and succeed."
- Lou Cobban, Franchisee
Interested to know more?
Request our brochure.
- The founder of Guardian Angel Carers Home Care shares her story
- 19 April 2021
- Christina Handasyde Dick, the founder of Guardian Angel Carers, shares her story from two-times Olympian to founding our award-winning business in 2012, and growing it into a national franchise network today. Hear why she's motivated and inspired by owning and running a HomeCare business every day.
- <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NhoeADzw-CI" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen="" />