Healthy Feet - Health and Beauty Franchise
This is a unique opportunity as there are no other foot health franchises available in the UK.Watch Video
- Request Free Information
- Finance requirements
- Total Investment: £14,995
- Minimum Investment: £4,499
- Available areas
- United Kingdom
The Award Winning Foot Care Franchise That Will Give You A Better Quality Of Life, With No Experience Necessary.
This franchise focuses on the well-being of others and creates an incredibly rewarding and fulfilling career for those who want to reinvent themselves and make a difference.
The Healthy Feet Mobile Clinic Franchise offers you the opportunity to run your own successful mobile foot care business whilst helping those in your community. The demand for routine foot care is on the rise you will be given full training to gain a qualification that will give you the skill and knowledge to start your own business in this growing and thriving sector.
We Are An Award Winning Franchise Based Upon Leadership, Support, Innovation And Growth.
We will fully train you to become a qualified and registered Foot Health Practitioner, carrying out routine foot care to patients in the comfort of their own home. This provides a vital service within your community.
Routine foot care comprises of trimming toenails, removing corns and callus (hard skin), treating ingrown toenails, diabetic foot care and giving advice on bacterial and fungal infections.
The majority of our clients are elderly and therefore they are unable to bend down to reach their feet in order to maintain them, this is where our service becomes invaluable.
The majority of your training will be completed online, enabling you to complete the course around your current job.
This franchise allows you to fulfil a demand and create a business that is not only very successful, but also provides an essential service to your community.
Running your own mobile clinic is sociable, stress-free and rewarding, making it a desirable career for those seeking new beginnings. You can choose your own hours and days of work. We do not set any targets, therefore if you would like to have more time for yourself, then you have the reassurance that you are able to do so.
We are offering opportunities nationwide as the demand for foot health is increasing in all areas of the country. In the UK we have an ageing population and only 5% of the foot care is being performed by the NHS. Visiting individuals in their home to give basic foot care treatments enables you and your business to provide a much valued service to your community.
Reasons To Become A Healthy Feet Franchisee:
- Sociable and rewarding career that provides an essential service to your community.
- No experience necessary, all training will be provided including gaining a recognised qualification.
- You are able to train whilst maintaining your current job
- Choose you own hours and days of work
- Good rate of pay
- No stress, pressure or targets
- Support and guidance from experienced Foot Health Practitioners every step of the way
- Become part of a friendly team of franchisees, sharing advice and knowledge.
- Regular and repeat client base
- Recession Proof
“Going into a franchise was not a decision that I took lightly, but after just 1 month in business I can honestly say it has been one of the best decisions I have ever made. Leaving a well-paid, secure job of 15 years was initially a pretty daunting thought, but the job did not fit well around my young family, plus it was quite stressful.
I needed a job that was ﬂexible, financially on par with my previous role and that ideally did not involve any day-to-day stress, with Healthy Feet Mobile Clinic I’ve certainly found that! You get what you put in and a diary that is booked up a month in advance I think proves that.
If you have a family, want a better work-life balance with a good salary, then this is the career for you. It’s so exciting to see your business grow, see happy customers return time and again and still be in time to pick the kids up from school!”
What Is A Foot Health Practitioner?
A Foot Health Practitioner (FHP) is qualified to carry out routine foot care treatments and maintenance to feet.
When trained, you will have the knowledge and skill set to treat clients in your locality, often making regular visits to maintain good foot health and comfort. Withall the latest equipment provided, you will be able to use a range of medical tools and podiatry products to treat everyday common conditions. You will be carrying out general foot care, which includes trimming and filing toenails, removal of hard skin and corns, diabetic foot care and treating infections. On occasion you will be asked to remove ingrown toenails. If you are ever become concerned about treating a patient, you will refer them to a GP.
The appointments are approximately 45 minutes long and you will wear gloves and a mask at every appointment.
How Much Can I Earn?
Your franchise is very lucrative.
Working 9-5pm, Monday to Friday, your expected revenue after 2 years will be in excess of £45,000 per annum. Please don’t forget that you are able to set your own hours and days of work to suit your lifestyle.
Training And Support Provided
Starting a new business can appear a daunting task at first, but we have already taken that step ourselves so we are fully aware of the journey you are about to embark upon and we are here to support you every step of the way.
Our comprehensive training package includes:
- Online training programme to complete theory modules, this can be achieved whilst maintaining your current job
- Clinical training – a two week training course upon completion of theory modules
- Guidance and support every step of the way
- Ongoing Continuous Professional Development to enhance your skills and further your learning
- Business and development training
- Marketing and Social Media training
- Tailored business launch
- Annual Conference
The Ideal Healthy Feet Mobile Clinic Franchisee
Is it for me?
We want to find the very best people to represent Healthy Feet Franchises in order to create a unique brand that stands for foot care excellence. You will be working with a variety of people of all ages, therefore being able to engage in conversation and have a genuine desire to help others is important.
We are looking for those who are driven and willing to make their business as successful as it should be. All candidates must own a full UK Driving Licence and have no criminal record.
Healthy Feet Mobile Clinic's History
Healthy Feet Mobile Clinic was established in 2011. The business was thriving and Debra and Sophie were finding that they had too much business to cope with by themselves. This made Debra and Sophie realise that there was an opportunity for expansion and to give others the chance to have their own successful foot health business by using the blue print they had finely tuned to create a lucrative and rewarding business.
In September 2018 Healthy Feet Franchises was launched and within 4 months, 4 franchisees were busy treating their own clients as part of the Healthy Feet Franchises team. We look forward to sharing our recipe for a successful, happy and fulfilling business with future franchisees.
- Healthy Feet Franchises Official Video
- ith no experience necessary, the Healthy Feet Franchise offers you the opportunity to run your own successful mobile foot care business.
- Mrs Evans - Healthy Feet Mobile Clinic
- Mrs Evans is a regular patient who was pleased to tell us about her experience using Healthy Feet Mobile Clinic.
- “Going into a franchise was not a decision that I took lightly, but after just 1 month in business I can honestly say it has been one of the best decisions I have ever made. Leaving a well-paid, secure job of 15 years was initially a pretty daunting thought, but the job did not fit well around my...
- “I highly recommend Healthy Feet Franchise as a career option. I have a young family and the freedom to work around school hours/school holidays is not something many other jobs can accommodate. You can work around your life and earn a full time wage with only doing part time hours. It’s been a...
- So today marks the end of my first 4 weeks of practising, and the day I draw my first wage. I’ve treated over 100 feet and been faced with some challenges including the deepest corn ever that made the lady dance for joy after she was treated, ingrown toenails that made their owner cry with rel...