Husse England & Scotland - Pet Food Franchise
Receive £7,000 worth of start-up support from Husse - the global leader in pet food home delivery.Watch Video
- Request Free Information
- Finance requirements
- Franchise Fee: from £7,900 + VAT
- Minimum Investment: £7,900
- Available areas
- Opportunities are available in England & Scotland only.
Discover Husse Franchises - Global Leader in Home Delivery of All Natural Pet Food
Husse is the world's fastest growing pet food franchise and the only one with international success. The pet food industry has been categorised by Forbes and other publications as 'recession proof' and is attracting a host of entrepreneurs and investors to join this thriving £3 billion industry in the UK.
Husse is listed in the Top 100 franchise globally and top 10 in the UK, producing the highest quality products, we have won prestigious European awards for our products for five consecutive years with most recently winning a brand of the year award for super premium pet food. We pride ourselves for being rated five stars on trust pilot (independent review site) by our customers. This gives us the highest level of confidence in our product, pushing us to become the number one pet food franchise in the world!
In Brief - About Husse
Over 1400 successful franchisees are currently enjoying the freedom of working from home, supplying dog, cat and horse owners with an established high quality product while generating high returns.
It all started in Stockholm back in 1987. Since then, Husse has grown year after year and now operates in more than 54 countries. It is also the first European pet food company to be granted a DA license to import into the United States.
Why sell pet food in the UK?
Huge market – 45% of UK homes have at least one pet – there are currently 57 million pets in the UK, excluding horses.
Growing industry – pet ownership is on the rise year-on-year.
Healthy expenditure – UK owners spend around £3 billion on pet food each year, and this figure is growing.
- All year round – pet food is an all year round business with no seasonal slumps.
Why join Husse?
Flexible lifestyle business – work the hours you want, earn the income you want, operate in your own local area.
Unique Scandinavian recipe – pets love the taste of our unique Scandinavian recipe. Unlike other local products, which all possess similar ingredients and a similar taste to each other, Husse offers something different to the rest!
Unique product range – Husse produces and sells 3rd generation pets foods and supplements for dogs, cats and horses. Our 350+ product range includes food for all life stages of cats and dogs.
Various revenue streams – Husse's unique professional range offers an additional revenue stream by targeting pet related businesses, such as breeders, kennels, catteries, groomers, trainers, etc.
- Taste guarantee – with a 95% customer retention rate, our money-back taste guarantee is covered by Husse UK's head office and demonstrates our confidence in the quality of our products.
Why do so many pet owners choose Husse?
High quality product – winner of Europe's prestigious Top For Dog Award in the last five consecutive years.
Totally natural – made with only natural human grade ingredients, no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Outstanding health benefits – promotes longevity and vitality, saves on vet bills; as seen in the Daily Mail!
Competitive pricing – high quality ingredients and high digestibility makes Husse a more economical choice for pet owners. Thanks to high digestibility and nutritional formula which allow Husse customer can feed a 20 kg dog starting from 60 p per day and 17 p per day to feed a cat.
Ease and convenience – Husse’s door-to-door delivery service means customers save time, and the inconvenience of carrying heavy bags!
Grain free, sensitive and hypoallergenic products – a wide variety of food options are available to suit all dietary requirements; overall, Husse has a range of over 350 products!
- Personal, friendly service –Husse nutritionists receive extensive product training to give the best recommendations and best advice to pet owners.
Horse products: producing horse food and providing different natural supplements and care products provide the opportunity of entering to the horse market and connecting to the horse owners who more likely are owner of a dog or cat.
Platinum 80,000 households – exclusive territory
Price: £14,900 + VAT
Gold Pack 60,000 households – exclusive territory
Price: £10,900 + VAT
Silver 35,000 households – exclusive territory
Price: £7,900 + VAT
Husse Multi Franchise Area
Husse UK are now offering mega franchise opportunities in certain major cities in the UK.
This package has been developed for entrepreneurs with a good business background and a high level of skill in business.
The investment would be larger then a standard franchise however ROI's would be much higher
The mega franchise owner would set up his own warehouse and generate distributors to cover deliveries and help with generating customers.
A bigger territory and household amount will be given to mega franchisees dependent on city capacity.
For more information please contact us.
(Minimum level of investment £25,000)
Husse Training and Support
Our initial training program covers product knowledge on one to one base training with in-house vet, pet nutrition (centre of excellence canine nutritional qualification), sales, marketing and user training for our bespoke CRM and order tracking system.
Our ongoing support gives you access to our off-line and online educational materials which are hosted on a cloud-based system and are regularly updated. You will also receive unlimited access to our in-house graphic designer, who will help you with all your artwork and design requirements. Our in-house vet will also always be at hand to help answer any questions you or your customers may have. Husse arranges regular meetings, seminars and webinars offering continuous development opportunities to its franchisees. You will also be coached by an experience franchisee when joining to help kick start your Husse Journey.
If you'd like to avail of this fantastic opportunity and become a Husse franchisee, fill out the enquiry form below!
- Why Become a Husse UK Franchise?
- 11 May 2021
- Husse is the fastest growing pet food franchise in the UK. The Pet industry has been categorised as being 'recession proof' and is attracting a host of entrepreneurs and investors to join a thriving industry worth over £3 billion!
- <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2dA5ns-FBik" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen="" />
- Must try!
- Super healthy Swedish pet food, order your trial today, enter voucher code 'TRHUSSE18' and get a free pack of oven roasted chicken treats!
- <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UFZBEyWlxCk?rel=0&showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen="" />
- 30 Years Husse!
- Husse was founded in Sweden in 1987. Today, More than 30 years on, Husse is available in over 50 countries worldwide and enjoyed by thousands of pet owners through our network of 1000 franchisees.
- <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kI1QFmszoLE?rel=0&showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" />
- Husse; Super Healthy Pet Food and Pet Food Franchise
- Watch how the Husse team produces, quality controls and delivers high quality pet food straight to your door!
- <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/D-37Rz6ztT0?rel=0&showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" />
- Be our own Boss with Husse the global leader in pet food home delivery Franchise.
- The Husse brand has expanded rapidly since launching in the UK in 2012. Currently we have over 80 trained Husse pet food nutritionists across 50 regions in England & Scotland. Husse is the fastest growing pet food franchise in the UK and the only one with international success.
- <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1L6bdwNQZUc?rel=0&showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" />
- My dog Max made me join Husse. He is my first dog and, as you do with your children, I always wanted to do the best for him. As he grew from a puppy to an adult dog, I was concerned whether I was feeding him correctly and when he had some skin complaints and I was overwhelmed with a lot of ...
- We were surprised with the process developed by Husse on the composition and preparation of the products. During our training we had the opportunity to learn more about Husse and with every new piece of information, each new light, we saw that we decided right. Every change and every start of a new ...
- fter our first discussion with Husse everything else fell in to place. Professionalism in handling the numerous queries and organising our first meeting with the Husse management team was brilliant. I ordered food to trial on my (very difficult dog) and the result was unbelievable.
- David and Lindsey
- Having looked at many franchises over a period of time myself and Lindsey kept coming back to the Husse franchise. We did a lot of research into the pet food market and felt that this was a business that we could both thrive in due to our love of animals and enjoying an outdoor lifestyle. ...
- Husse reveals its secret of 30 years sustainability and success!
- 26 January 2018
- Among several keys to success, it is the sheer quality of Husse products that makes the global leader stand out alongside other pet food delivery companies. 100% natural carefully sourced ingredients are combined by a team of top product developers to produce a range of super healthy pet ...
- UK Pet Food Industry Rises to a Value of £3 Billion
- 24 October 2017
- The culture of pet ownership is on the rise globally. Among all the pet types, dogs represent the most preferred pets. With an increase in dog ownership, the demand for dog food has also grown at a healthy pace. According to IMARC group, the global dog food market reached sales worth US$ ...
- New Husse Nutritionists
- 14 March 2017
- Husse's UK HQ team trained 15 new Husse pet food nutritionists in 2016 and a further 7 so far this year.
- Recent successes
- 16 February 2017
- Husse franchisees recently partook in several competitions and festivals pertaining to pet food, detailed below. Top for Dog awards Top for Dog is one of Europe's most prestigious pet industry competitions. Congratulations to Opus Ocean for winning best food in 2016, following in the ...
- When opportunity knocks...
- 15 February 2017
- Franchises are appealing to new entrepreneurs who want the reduced risk of a proven product or service while still being their own boss. They can get support from the parent company or fellow franchisees to ensure success. For those who have decided to enter into the £2.6 billion ...
- Husse's Opus Ocean wins best dry food at Top For Dog 2016
- 06 December 2016
- Husse's Opus Ocean won first place at this year's Top For Dog contest. It was this time last year that Husse's Lax & Ris won the award. Top For Dog is one of Europe's most important contests for the pet food industry and is organized by the biggest pet magazines in Poland. During the ...
- A warm summer welcome to our latest franchisee Hristo
- 21 November 2016
- Husse England are pleased to announce the acquisition of Husse Scotland. Scotland has currently 9 active franchisees and organises the annual Dumfries House Dog Show who's attendees include Prince Charles and Camilla Duchess of Cornwall. A warm summer welcome to our latest franchisee ...
- Strong Growth for UK Pet Industry
- 21 November 2016
- The pet care market enjoyed solid growth throughout the review period 2016, despite ongoing financial constraints in the aftermath of the economic downturn. Growth was fueled by the growing trend in which consumers perceive their pets as equal members of the family which encourages them ...
- Husse England acquires Husse Scotland
- 18 November 2016
- Husse England are pleased to announce the acquisition of Husse Scotland. Scotland currently has nine active franchisees and organises the annual Dumfries House Dog Show, whose attendees include Prince Charles and Camilla Duchess of Cornwall. Franchisee Success A warm welcome to our ...
- Start Your New Year With A New Business & Receive £10,000 Start Up Support
- 17 November 2016
- Many people consider the festive break as an opportunity to make life plans for the new year ahead. For those people seeking a profitable business with a flexible & enjoyable lifestyle, and at the same time being their own boss and working from home then a Husse pet food home delivery ...
- Husse Sales are on the up and UP!
- 17 June 2016
- 2015 has seen an increase over of 100% in sales Statistics for 2015 shows a year on year growth within the Pet Industry. If ever there is a time to be a part of a growing industry - It's now! Along with the ever increasing rise in pet owners, we have also seen a rise in the ...
- Husse helps Henry's claim to be the oldest living cat in the world!
- 17 June 2016
- You may or may not of seen recently published news articles in both The Daily Mirror & The Daily Mail showing a ginger cat by the name Henry possibly entering the Guinness book of records as the world's oldest living cat. The article goes on to mention that 30 year old ...
- Paws up to the success of Husse
- 17 August 2015
- Husse Continues to Grow In England The Husse brand has been grown rapidly in the last quarter with no fewer than 12 new Husse Franchise Start-up in England. Our new business partners have come from all walks of life and almost all of them have little or no business experience. They all ...
- Franchise Package – Key to Your Success
- 14 May 2014
- The franchise package is a key element of choosing the right franchise, the key to start-up, and also to long-term success. A franchise package can reduce your initial investment and can be broken down into two parts: the initial franchise package, and the long-term franchise package. At Husse, ...
- Husse National Meeting | Success of Husse UK – Report
- 06 May 2014
- 2014 is already proving to be a successful year for Husse UK. We have more active franchisees than ever before, our product sales are increasing in franchise territories, and we’ve experienced growth in the online and business-to-business divisions. On March 24, 2014, we held our national meeting ...
- 10 Important Questions Before Investing in a Franchise
- 28 February 2014
- From over a thousand franchises to choose from in the UK, deciding which one is right for you can be a challenging task. Nonetheless, a thorough research before investing into a franchise is one of the most important steps in the process. We have identified ten important questions you can ask ...
- Husse Franchise – Solution to your New Year Resolution
- 21 January 2014
- It’s the New Year, and many of us have set resolutions to improve something in our lives. Perhaps one of yours is to find a new job or even to start a whole new career? Maybe owning a business or opening a franchise is what your heart desires. A recent franchise survey ...
- Why Husse Franchise is the Perfect Investment
- 16 December 2013
- Amidst over a thousand franchises to choose from in the UK, deciding which one is right for you can be a challenging task. Nonetheless, a thorough research before investing into a franchise is one of the most important steps in the process. Husse (pronounced “hoo-say”) franchise is the ...
- 20 Territories Sold So Far. Husse UK are Ahead Of Schedule!
- 27 March 2013
- The pet industry and in particular pet food has proven to be a recession free business in the UK. The industry is currently valued at over £4.5bn and has seen a huge increase in demand for dry food. In the last five years demand for dry cat food has seen an increase of up to 80% and dry dog food ...
- David and Lindsey, Husse Ayshire
- We did a lot of research into the pet food market and felt that this was a business that we could both thrive in due to our love of animals and the outdoor lifestyle. Having researched the market, we realised that although there is lots of competition, there are no real competitors. No ...