Kare Plus - Care Services Franchise
With a Kare Plus franchise, you will be joining a leading provider of high quality nursing and domiciliary care with a proven track record.Watch Video
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Total Investment: Available on request
- Available areas
Build a business for yourself, not by yourself
As an established provider of residential and regulated care services, Kare Plus builds positive relationships and delivers workable solutions to today’s challenges by working in partnership with the wider care industry, nationally and locally.
But what is it that sets Kare Plus apart from other care providers and recruiters? Not only do we offer a unique model built around multiple revenue streams, our team also provides an industry-leading level of support.
With a prestigious thirty-year-long history in the sector and well-established links with many national healthcare organisations; Kare Plus empowers franchise owners to make a positive difference across local communities, on a national scale, all while running a successful and profitable business.
Kare Plus Group Managing Director, Steve Welsh began his Kare Plus journey as a franchise owner with the organisation in 2007. Using the knowledge gained from owning and operating a Kare Plus franchise, Steve acquired the brand and restructured the business. Over the past decade, Steve has built and developed Kare Plus in tandem with an expert management team into a network of over 90 franchises across the United Kingdom.
The success of any industry can never be assured, but healthcare is one driven by a constant and universal demand. With 18% of the population aged 65 and over - a figure that’s predicted to increase - and the general population expected to break 80 million by the end of the century, the demand for public and private healthcare services will only increase as the population grows.
Our dual model approach to healthcare enables Kare Plus franchise owners to work with local healthcare establishments - such as hospitals, nursing homes and medical centres - while also working in the community to support customers in their own homes by providing a number of regulated services. The adaptability of the Kare Plus model allows franchise owners to capitalise on the growing demand for healthcare in residential establishments and in the homes of customers.
The homecare model grants aspiring entrepreneurs the ability to focus on the provision of regulated services. Working in-line with the standards set by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), franchise owners deliver a range of regulated services tailored to the varying needs of customers. Homecare and other associated services place our franchise owners at the hearts of communities where they make a real difference to - and empower - the lives of customers up and down the country.
The United Kingdom Homecare Association (UKHCA) estimates that 249 million hours of homecare are delivered in England each year. There are roughly 350,000 people using homecare services in the UK, and there is a growing demand for services that support the elderly, those with learning/physical disabilities and individuals with mental health problems. There is a lot of scope in the Kare Plus franchise model to support the changing needs of the healthcare market in an equitable and profitable way.
Our Homecare Offer - Flexibility combined with a lower investment level makes the Kare Plus homecare franchise model ideal for the entrepreneur that wants to deliver quality care in people’s own homes. £25,000 + VAT with an additional minimum working capital of £30,000+. There is also an additional pricing structure that allows aspiring entrepreneurs to purchase a franchise for £15,000, paying off the rest of the fee throughout their franchise journey.
Our Dual Model Offer - As well as delivering care in a person’s own home, our dual model franchisees can also supply care into residential and nursing homes. Allowing the franchisee to run two, separate but linked business models out of one office, increasing stability and adaptability. The franchise fee is £40,000+ VAT, with an additional minimum working capital of £50,000
Due to our experience and proven business format, we have developed a close working relationship with many major UK banks, allowing potential franchisees the option of a loan that covers up to 70% of the total cost and the ability to break even within the first year.
Why franchise with us?
Kare Plus believes the future lies with the quality and performance of our franchise owners and our vision is to become the market leader in the provision of healthcare services. This will be achieved by recruiting and working closely with franchise owners, and by integrating new services into our model so that we can always meet the ever-changing requirements of the healthcare sector.
We believe in putting the franchisee first, which is why we recently announced the Platinum Business Group. A collection of the most successful franchisees in the Kare Plus network who will work alongside directors to help the franchise network achieve excellence. Working with franchise owners allows Kare Plus to develop projects from the ground up, building them around the needs of our network with support from those leading it at the front.
We seek to award our franchise opportunities to applicants who have a passion for providing quality, who are driven by ambition and who have the experience to grow a substantial and rewarding business.
We ensure every business owner is supported, and with either of our franchise models you will be provided with key support tailored to your personal requirements, this includes:
- Employment Compliance Support
- IT Expertise and Equipment
- Clinical Lead
- Marketing Support
- Your Own Microsite for Marketing and Recruitment
- Social Media Pages
- Marketing budget for materials and signage
- Access to National Contracts
- A Regional Support Manager
- Operations and Marketing Manuals
- Intensive Week-long Training Followed by Ongoing Training Sessions
- Bespoke Software
- Dedicated Support Team
- Staff Recruitment Support
- Additional Training for Your Staff
- Quality Assurance Management and Audits
- Accounting Support
What do our franchisees say about Kare Plus?
Don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what some of our franchise owners have said about Kare Plus, the franchise model and the support we provide.
“I employ over 350 people and my business turns over £6,000,000 a year. Something that wouldn’t have been possible without the support of Kare Plus.”
Imran Qureshi, Kare Plus Oxford
“When the market crashed in 2014, we began researching new sectors and we both really liked the healthcare industry. As it’s domestic and not subject to international pressures too much, and with an ageing population, it is steadily growing and presenting many good opportunities.”
Andy Boardman & Jo Boardman, Kare Plus Southport & Kare Plus Blackpool
“Before we started, the marketing team worked with us to create a coming soon campaign, while they also ran a national recruitment campaign. This meant we had numerous applicants from the start, which was very beneficial.”
Mindaugas Sviens & Raminta Navickaite, Kare Plus Exeter
Find out more
For more information and to secure your place on one of our discovery events, please follow the below link to request further information.
- Kare Plus - The Caring Company
- Kare Plus delivers consistent high quality care and support services to the public and private healthcare sectors, including large private hospitals, local councils and also to private clients, predominantly providing homecare services in their own home.
- Kare Plus Ireland
- Learn more about Kare Plus Ireland
- Kare Plus Wirral Franchise Testimonial
- Franchise owner Dr. Louise May opened her Kare Plus branch back in November 2013, and now owns two territories.
- Kare Plus Swansea Franchise Testimonial
- Ex Clinical Scientist and now franchise owner Lisa Buchanan launched her Kare Plus business back in September 2015.
- Kare Plus Hertfordshire Franchise Testimonial
- Franchise owners Vimal and Nitest opened their Kare Plus branch back in 2015, managing to break even in just 3 months.
- Kare Plus Preston - A franchise born from a personal passion for care
- There are many reasons behind why an individual may join the healthcare industry; for some it could be the long-term growth and sustainability of an industry that’s always in demand, for others it's the chance to positively affect local communities for the better by supporting those in need. For Kar...
- Introducing: The Kare Plus Platinum Business Group
- 20 March 2019
- Kare Plus recognises that the success of our franchise network is down to the dedication of the franchises and their individual commitment to providing quality care within local communities. Kare Plus is truly proud of its franchise network and will always endeavor to recognise success. It is from t...
- New Homecare Model
- 20 March 2019
- As the healthcare industry adapts to meet the changing needs of a growing population, Kare Plus is excited to announce that an additional homecare focused franchise model will now be offered alongside its existing multi-revenue franchise opportunities. With 30 years of experience in the industry, ...
- Kare Plus attends Lloyds Bank National Business Awards
- 16 November 2017
- Shortlisted for two awards at this year’s Lloyds Bank National Business Awards, Kare Plus attended the presentation evening alongside 1200 business leaders and dozens of established businesses to celebrate the success of the UK’s leading organisations. With hundreds of businesses entering the awar...
- Kare Plus continues to support Cavell Nurses’ Trust as a ‘Working with’ founding member
- 13 November 2017
- Following its commitment to supporting nurses and healthcare assistants alongside Cavell Nurses’ Trust, Kare Plus has once more pledged its support by becoming a founding member of the charity’s ‘Working with’ initiative. Developed for organisations that share Cavell Nurses’ Trust’s core beliefs a...
- Kare Plus celebrates success at Annual Conference & Award Ceremony
- 16 October 2017
- Following another successful 12 months, franchise owners at the UK’s most established multi-service healthcare franchise, Kare Plus gathered last weekend to celebrate success, share best practice and plan for an even more rewarding 2018. On track to record well over two million hours of care in 20...
- Meet Kare Plus at the National Franchise Exhibition
- 28 September 2017
- The UK’s most established multi-service healthcare franchise, Kare Plus is attending the National Franchise Exhibition on 13th & 14th October, at Birmingham’s NEC. With over 75 offices across the UK already established, the Kare Plus franchise team will be on stand J80 on both Friday and Saturday ...
- Kare Plus shortlisted for Franchise Marketing Awards
- 20 September 2017
- The UK’s most established multi-service healthcare franchise, Kare Pus has been shortlisted for two Franchise Marketing Awards for the second year running. After winning last year’s award for Best Online Marketing Campaign, Kare Plus has been shortlisted again this year for both the Best Website a...
- Investors in People CEO visit Kare Plus
- 12 September 2017
- Following its recent recognition and commitment to people management, Kare Plus was recently visited by Investors in People CEO, Paul Devoy to present the award, meet the team and discuss ongoing projects and commitments to the programme. The UK’s most established multi-service healthcare franchis...
- Kare Plus Announced as National Business Awards Finalists
- 26 July 2017
- Kare Plus, the UK’s most established multi-service healthcare franchise, has been shortlisted for two Bank National Business Awards; the Howard Kennedy Employer of the Year and The Lloyds Bank Positive Social Impact Award. Established in 1989, Kare Plus supplies nursing, care and medical staff to...
- The UK’s most established multi-service healthcare franchise comes to Ireland
- 18 July 2017
- The UK’s most established multi-service healthcare franchise, Kare Plus is launching 12 brand new business opportunities throughout Ireland. With over 75 franchises across England and Wales, Kare Plus has now grown to deliver a wide range of healthcare services including specialist and non-special...
- Kare Plus recognised as an Investor in People
- 16 June 2017
- Kare Plus, the UK’s most established multi-service healthcare franchise, has been awarded accreditation against the Investors in People Standard, demonstrating their commitment to high performance through good people management. Established in 1989, Kare Plus provides healthcare services to over ...
- New Kare Plus franchise opportunities now available Birmingham
- 09 June 2017
- Due to popular demand, Kare Plus has unveiled brand new franchise opportunities in one of the UK’s biggest cities, Birmingham. With over 75 franchises already operating across the UK, the multi-service healthcare franchise has launched four new opportunities across the Birmingham area – including ...
- Multiple services and award winning support a winning formula for Kare Plus franchise owners
- 02 June 2017
- Looking to invest in a franchise opportunity is a huge commitment; not only do you need to carefully consider the industry you’re investing in, but also the franchisor that will be able to support you to develop a successful, profitable business. More and more often, the healthcare industry is be...
- Meet the Kare Plus Franchise Support Team
- 05 May 2017
- The UK’s most established multi-service healthcare franchise, Kare Plus is inviting you to meet all of its franchise support team to learn more about the ins-and-outs of operating a Kare Plus franchise. Throughout 2017 those looking to invest in the healthcare sector have the opportunity to visit...
- Kare Plus returns to The Franchise Show Ireland
- 19 April 2017
- For the second year running, The Franchise Show Ireland will be returning to Dublin and the UK’s most established multi-service healthcare franchise, Kare Plus will once again be exhibiting its Irish franchise opportunities. Hosted in association with the Irish Franchise Association, the 2017 show...
- Don’t miss Kare Plus at Manchester’s British Franchise Exhibition
- 03 April 2017
- With business seminars, finance clinics and real franchise stories, this year’s British Franchise Exhibition is set to be full of opportunity, education and proud new business owners – and Kare Plus is going to be right at the heart of it! The UK’s most established multi-service healthcare franch...
- Home care services on the rise for Kare Plus
- 22 March 2017
- Despite well documented recent trends highlighting the challenges within the home care sector, the UK’s most established multi-service healthcare franchise, Kare Plus continues to experience a growing number of its franchise owners not only achieving home care registration with regulators, but also ...
- Kare Plus sells five franchises in five days
- 16 March 2017
- Kare Plus, the UK’s most established multi-service healthcare franchise, sold five franchise territories in five working days last week – taking the total number of territories sold in 2017 so far up to 14. With opportunities available right across the UK, Kare Plus sold territories in Blackpool, ...
- The Kare Plus Franchising Roadshow
- 17 February 2017
- The UK’s most established multi-service healthcare franchise, Kare Plus is taking to the road in March and brining the award-winning franchise opportunity to you! Hosting four discovery sessions for those interested in owning their own Kare Plus business, the Franchise Team will be visiting Weetwo...
- Kare Plus Franchising launches new website
- 30 January 2017
- The UK’s most established multi-service healthcare franchise, Kare Plus has launched its new franchising website, providing more information and stats than ever before on territories currently available. With numerous territories already sold and reserved in 2017, the new website has been designed...
- Win VIP Brit Award tickets with Kare Plus!
- 06 January 2017
- Thanks to the UK’s most established healthcare franchise, Kare Plus you have the opportunity to attend the Brit Awards with two VIP tickets up for grabs! Experiencing growth of over 300% in recruitment during 2016, The Caring Company is now offering two VIP tickets to the 2017 British Music Awards...
- Top five Kare Plus moments of 2016
- 23 December 2016
- 2016 was the biggest year in Kare Plus history, with significant growth in areas of recruitment, care provided, awards and accreditations, franchise support systems and much more. With so much going on over the last 12 months, we’ve collated five of our best moments below. And the best thing is, t...
- Kare Plus nominated for another Service Range and Entrepreneur award
- 20 December 2016
- Kare Plus, the UK’s most established multi-service healthcare franchise, has reached the finals in two Midland’s Business Awards categories; Service Provider of the Year (£1m+) and Entrepreneur of the Year. Already winning similar categories at this year’s Best Business Awards, Kare Plus was one o...
- Kare Plus celebrates franchise owner success with first ever award ceremony
- 14 December 2016
- The UK’s most established multi-service healthcare franchise, Kare Plus hosted its first ever Annual Conference and Award Ceremony this weekend – recognising and celebrating the success of its franchise network over the last 12 months. The all-day event consisted of motivational and industry exper...
- One million hours of care for Kare Plus in 2016
- 09 December 2016
- Following significant growth during 2016, the UK’s most established healthcare franchise, Kare Plus has provided over 1,200,000 hours of care to communities across England and Wales in the first 11 months of the year. Even with December’s hours to be calculated in the New Year, Kare Plus’ franchis...
- Let Kare Plus make your healthcare business dream a reality in 2017
- 25 November 2016
- With an ageing population and increasing demand on nurses and healthcare staff, it’s no secret the healthcare sector is one of the fastest growing industries in the UK - and worldwide. Therefore it’s an exciting industry to consider when starting your own business. However, as so many of those wh...
- Kare Plus: The truly multi-income healthcare franchise
- 10 November 2016
- Kare Plus is the UK’s most established multi-service healthcare franchise – meaning it provides much more than just home care services. Kare Plus offers a full range of healthcare services including specialist and non-specialist nursing, supported living services, critical care services, home care a...
- Kare Plus franchisees maximising profits with new healthcare services
- 01 November 2016
- Franchisees at the UK’s most established multi-service healthcare franchise, Kare Plus, are adding more services and more income streams with new home care registration. Allowing branches to provide their own care services to people in their own homes, home care governing bodies in both England an...
- Kare Plus network meeting lays out bright future
- 06 October 2016
- Kare Plus, the UK’s most established multi-service healthcare franchise, recently held its latest network meeting, celebrating its recent successes and outlining its future plans. Following a year of strong growth, the entire network of over 70 branches was invited to attend Kare Plus’ network mee...
- Kare Plus wins Best Business Awards’ Best Service Range
- 14 September 2016
- Kare Plus, the UK’s most established multi-service healthcare franchise, has won the Best Service Range at the 2016 Best Business Awards. With a network of over 70 branches, Kare Plus was awarded the Best Service Range for its full range of healthcare services including medical staff supply, speci...
- Surge in CQC registrations increase Kare Plus franchise owners’ service offerings
- 30 August 2016
- Franchise owners at the UK’s most established multi-service healthcare franchise, Kare Plus are adding more services to their multi-income healthcare businesses with new CQC registrations allowing them to deliver domiciliary care. With an increasing need for post-hospital care services, over 35...
- Kare Plus is heading to Ireland
- 19 August 2016
- The UK’s fastest growing multi-service healthcare franchise, Kare Plus is attending The Franchise Show Dublin on 9th to 10th September, at the RDS. Supplying healthcare services for over 25 years, the Kare Plus team will be on stand 307 to answer your questions about the multi-service, multi-incom...
- Visit Kare Plus franchising at Birmingham’s National Franchise Exhibition
- 12 August 2016
- The UK’s fastest growing multi-service healthcare franchise, Kare Plus is attending The British Franchise Exhibition at the NEC, Birmingham on Friday 30th September and Saturday 1st October. Supplying healthcare services for over 25 years, the Kare Plus team will be on stand G210 to answer your en...
- First franchisee network event a success for Kare Plus
- 04 February 2015
- Leading care franchise Kare Plus has held its first franchisee networking event in Birmingham, bringing together its 40 strong nationwide network to share experiences, best-in-class practice and learn more about the latest developments introduced by the franchisor. Franchisees also had opportunity...
- Kare Plus Oxford: A franchise built on passion, dedication and a hunger for success
- The Kare Plus network is filled with vibrant and dynamic franchise owners that have all found success in their territories through the Kare Plus model, but one franchise owner in particular that embodies the spirit and energy of this industry is Imran Qureshi of Kare Plus Oxford. After joining th...
- Kare Plus Exeter: Couple Dream Team Join the Kare Plus Network
- There aren’t many people fortunate enough to say they work alongside their significant other on a day-to-day basis, but that is the reality for Mindaugas Sviens & Raminta Navickaite who recently joined the network after opening Kare Plus Exeter. Working together over the next few months, the coupl...
- When a Kare Plus franchise is the only option – even with over 10 years business experience
- The UK’s most established multi-service healthcare franchise, Kare Plus has almost 80 offices across the UK providing nursing, care and support to local communities. With an ageing population, nurse shortage and increasing need for post-hospital care services, franchise opportunities are selling out...
- Why Kare Plus’ branding sealed the deal for Kare Plus Swansea
- Kare Plus Swansea was the first Kare Plus franchise in Wales, joining the network in September 2015. Husband and wife team, Lisa and Richard Buchanan trusted the Kare Plus brand, ethos, mission and access to NHS framework in the region to support their new venture – even in uncharted waters. Now, ...