Kerb Appeal - Property Care Franchise
This van based business model offers a mix of exterior care and cleaning for domestic and commercial properties.
Are you looking for an exciting business project?
- Are you active and fit?
- Would you like to build a local business?
- Work with us to prove the model…
- …then roll it out across the UK and support a network of local business owners?
Local franchisor, business owner and entrepreneur, Dan van Kuyk, is offering full support for the business owner setting up this local pilot business. Why – to prove the concept as a franchise model for rolling out across the UK.
This van based business model offers a mix of exterior care and cleaning for domestic and commercial properties. It will be your business to grow and potentially sell in the future.
The start of the project will include:
- Starting and growing the pilot business
- Gaining and handling customers
- Booking in and delivering the work
- Staying on top of your stock and looking after your equipment
- Bookkeeping and banking
- Working with us to refine the franchise model
All equipment and the van are available, depending on what items you already have. Or you can buy the van and all the equipment to start the pilot business (budget around £15K). Initial marketing materials have been developed ready.
There are serious prospects – once you have built your local business you can employ an operator to take over and you could then work with Dan to roll out the franchise all across the country.