Laser Clinics - Beauty Franchise
Laser Clinics are specialists in affordable, medical grade laser hair removal, skin treatments and cosmetic injectables.Watch Video
- Request Free Information
- Finance requirements
- Available areas
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Since opening in 2008, we have created an award winning and recognised brand. Our unique niche in the world of cosmetic treatments was carved out by following one simple ethos: help people, no matter what their age, amplify that which makes them feel good about themselves; their ‘you-ness’.
We now have 165 clinics around Australia, New Zealand and most recently the UK. Our hard-working team are dedicated to offering affordable, accessible and reliable cosmetic treatments.
WHY CHOOSE LASER CLINICS UK?
As we grow our franchise across the UK in prime retail locations, we are looking for that one, final and most important part of any business: you. We want and need passionate and dedicated people like you to join our team today.
The unique partnership model that we offer significantly reduces start-up costs as they are shared 50/50. Ours is a premium turn-key franchise, meaning each new state-of-the-art clinic comes fully furnished, including IT set up, industry-leading equipment and both retail and professional stock.
Of course, there is also the obvious benefit of being a franchisee in that you are your own boss, but you are not alone. Quite the contrary, in fact, with our Laser Clinics Support Office there to provide your franchise with big business capabilities including:
- Marketing support
- Operational guidance
- Legal advice
- Technical assistance
- HR management support
A comprehensive training program, ongoing support and a full suite of cloud-based business management tools assist with the growth and success of your very own Laser Clinic.
- Market-leading iconic brand
- Unique 50/50 business partnership
- Part of an overall booming aesthetics industry
- Ongoing support and training
- The franchisee will manage the clinic on a day-to-day basis and in return will receive an attractive remuneration package from day one
We are looking for partners who are:
- Passionate & willing to learn and grow
- Dedicated to the business full time
- Able to demonstrate leadership management & can motivate teams
- Positive, outgoing & enthusiastic
- Ready to be part of a team
- Service-orientated & motivated
- Franchisee Fee: £25,000
- Minimum Investment: £180,000
- Minimum Liquid Capital: £80,000
- Laser Clinics UK Franchise 2021
- 06 August 2021
- <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fdvJAYmt5p0" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen="" />
- How Laser Clinics UK’s support team smooths the way for new franchisees
- 06 August 2021
- How Laser Clinics UK’s support team smooths the way for new franchisees Companies hoping to attract new franchisees are judged on the support they gave their existing franchisees during the darkest days of the pandemic - and Laser Clinics UK is more than happy about ...
- Franchise partners move quickly to join Laser Clinics as UK network prepares to double
- 30 June 2021
- Laser Clinics UK expects to double its network in the next four months to take advantage of what its MD describes as a powder-keg market. “We’re determined to be the market leader in the UK in terms of awareness and market reach,” says Jonathan Gardner, “and we’re aiming to open a clinic ...
- Laser Clinics saves future franchisees a lot of legwork
- 14 June 2021
- Finding suitable premises when you take on a franchise can delay your launch plans by as much as a year - so Laser Clinics UK is saving future franchise partners a lot of legwork by snapping up prime premises before they even start. The initiative means those franchise partners can hit the ...
- Terrible times – so why are Laser Clinics UK’s franchisees doing so terribly well?
- 01 April 2021
- What a nightmare! You buy a franchise, you’re raring to go, and a pandemic pops out of nowhere and forces you to close your doors repeatedly in one of the most disrupted trading years in recent history. A disaster, you might think. But for three women who picked the toughest year ...