Lastminute - Care & Nursing Franchise
Operating within the resilient care sector Lastminute Care & Nursing offers unique business opportunity with three separate revenue streams.
- Request Free Information
- Finance requirements
- Franchise Fee: £24,000 + VAT
- Minimum Investment: £24,000
- Available areas
Same fantastic support at a reduced price!View Details
With the UK economy struggling and Covid-19 still very much present, we have decided to support new Franchisees by offering a discounted rate for the next 12 weeks. We have reduced our Franchise Fee to just £20,000 + vat. Our goal however remains the same. All existing Franchises have traded within 8 weeks for opening, a fantastic achievement we are proud of. We want to be the only Franchisor to ensure ALL new partners gain that proof of concept, as this is what makes us so unique. The speed at which you can start earning your investment back!Offer expires 09 October 2020
THREE BUSINESSES IN ONE! A RECESSION PROOF FORMULA DESIGNED TO GROW.
There are many franchise opportunities in the care sector, and we’re proud to say that we have a very unique and profitable opportunity.
A key difference in our approach is that we have a model that is quick to start trading, is profitable in Year One and is scalable. The system is developed to ensure Franchisees can build a significant sized business and benefit long term.
Our first Franchisee partner has invoiced over £2.3 Million, provided work to over 300 Care Staff, and delivered over 160,000 hours of care in less than three years of trading. A fantastic example of what can be achieved.
About Lastminute Care & Nursing
Since launching the business in 2016, we have:
- Turned over more than £11M
- Provided over 700,000 hours of care and support
- Employed more than 1,100 care workers
Our second Franchisee partner started trading within five weeks of walking into their new office and is on target to break records at their current growth rate. Another example of rapid and significant success which we are very proud of indeed.
With a Lastminute Care & Nursing Franchise, we would expect our franchisees to earn £40K+ profit in year one.
HERE’S THE REASONS WHY WE’RE CONFIDENT IN YOUR SUCCESS
Three separate revenue streams:
- Agency Provision
- Supported Living
- Existing systems and procedures to follow to guarantee success.
- Excellent training in all areas of the business both initial and ongoing.
- Fantastic support network of experienced professionals.
- Existing National Contracts with large organisations like HC-One, Four Seasons, Orchard Care Homes, NHS Hospitals and many more. We can essentially add you to our contracts from day one!
- Low startup costs compared to other opportunities, as little as £10,000 Working Capital.
- Larger territories than ALL competitors in the care sector.
Spread the cost, get the reassurance of support.
We are so confident that you will be happy with our level of support - that we're willing to spread the cost of joining. We now only expect 50% of the Franchise Fee up front, followed by 25% once we have got you trading and the remaining 25% after 6 months of joining.
Trade as Lastminute Care & Nursing or operate under your own Brand name as our Partner.
We listened to feedback regarding the needs of our new franchisees, some have planned on owning their own business for a long time and have a brand name already in mind, others are already trading and struggling - requiring our support to grow their existing business. As result we have updated our model to allow Franchisees to have that flexibility, where we will help as part of the process with logo design and website launch.
- 3 Exciting New Changes
- 19 August 2020
- 1. Same fantastic support at a reduced price! With the UK economy struggling and Covid-19 still very much present, we have decided to support new Franchisees by offering a discounted rate for the next 12 weeks. We have further reduced our Franchise Fee to just £20,000 pls vat. Our goal howeve...
- Replacing working capital with work ethic
- 20 September 2016
- Lastminute Care & Nursing are a new expanding success. A Nursing Agency that supplies staffing solutions to the NHS, Nursing Homes, Care Homes, Hospitals, Mental Health Services and Learning Disability Projects. With the aim of developing a new model that reduces working capital requirements and ...