Leading the Way - Pet Care Franchise
Eager to start your own business in the lucrative pet industry? We have a team of experts on hand to get you started right away.
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Initial Franchise Fee: £8,995 VAT
- Available areas
- Opportunities available through the UK
This exciting franchise allows you the freedom of working for yourself in the growing pet care market
Leading the Way is the sister company to OSCAR Pet Foods, the largest pet food home-delivery franchise in the UK.
With an abundance of animal behaviour expertise and a keen eye on the pet industry, we've spotted a gap in the market for much needed pet ownership support.
And with twenty years' experience in a growth industry, we have the knowledge to help you build and maintain a successful business. Our expertise in training and franchise support will provide you with the confidence to help busy pet owners manage their day-to-day pet care needs and routines.
Are you fit and ready for adventure – whatever the weather?
- Dog Walking
- Pet Home Visits
- Pet Taxi
Your passion for animals combined with professional training will ensure that your clients receive a reliable and trustworthy service.
Sadly, in spite of an abundance of loving intention, the safety and wellbeing of our precious pet population is frequently at risk. This is largely due to a lack professional knowledge and a limited understanding of pet behaviour, training and companionship.
There is a definite need in this growing sector to raise standards, secure accreditation and deliver expertise.
We've set our sights on making a difference.
Leading the Way ... for customer trust and reliability
It takes a wide range of skills combined with extraordinary teamwork to run a successful pet care operation - so that's exactly where we've focussed our investment. Leading the Way have chosen an exceptional team of pet care professionals with an unparalleled level of expertise to guide you.
By delivering an accredited professional service, you will be instrumental in helping Leading the Way deliver exceptional support for your clients, and their pets, from day one.
Taking the stress out of pet care means busy customers can get back to the joy of owning a pet.
- Group Walks: with a maximum of 4 dogs per walk to ensure safety
- Dog Matching Service: taking time to match temperament, energy and need for socialisation
- Home Care: all indoor animals from puppies to those on restricted exercise, or senior pets who simply need a cuddle or companionship. Visits may typically include toilet breaks, play time, food and settling
- Safe Transport: bespoke travel system to ensure pets are transported with care and attention to RSPCA and DEFRA standards
- High Standards: animal first aid trained, DBS checked, and fully insured
A Leading the Way franchise offers
- A profitable business in a lucrative market
- A fun and exciting career
- Low overheads
- Bespoke online CRS
- Bespoke travel system meeting DEFRA and RSPCA standards
- Extensive training meeting CERTA accreditation in Companion Animal Health, Welfare and Disease Control*
- Animal first aid training covering a wide variety of first aid situations such as injuries, burns, poisoning, bites, stings, shock and resuscitation, as well as guidance on the administration of medication
*CERTA accreditation includes studying animal behaviour to make sure that dog walkers are familiar with the complexities of pet behaviour – something that should always be fully understood for safety and well-being when walking dogs in a professional capacity.
Running a franchise business isn't for everyone. With full support from Head Office you will need to decide whether self-employment suits your ideals and capabilities.
Self-employment means being ...
- In charge of your own destiny
- Enthusiastic, positive and disciplined
- Prepared to commit maximum time to starting your own business
- Healthy – this business calls for fitness but may also fulfil your desire to get fit
A franchise business requires ...
- Strength – you must be able to devote time and energy towards building a presence in your local area
- Commitment – you must be sure that your family is prepared for your commitment (they may even be able to offer support!)
- Investment – the normal investment for a Leading the Way franchise is £10,995 plus VAT, but our launch offer means you can purchase this exciting new franchise opportunity for just £8,995 plus VAT
Interested? Get in touch to request more information.
- OSCAR Pet Foods is 'Leading the Way' ... to a new business opportunity
- 03 July 2018
- The UK's largest pet food home-delivery franchise is extending its expertise to a new and exciting franchise opportunity. With over twenty years of experience in a growth industry, it comes as no surprise that OSCAR Pet foods have pin-pointed the gap in the market for supporting pet ownership. ...
- Leading The Way … To A Fantastic Work/Life Balance
- 07 September 2018
- A chance meeting with OSCAR Pet Foods’ behaviourist, Shelley Audis-Riddell, BSc (Hons) MSc, turned Andy and Michelle’s lives around. After attending “by far the best puppy classes you could ever imagine” Michelle’s love of animals and Shelley’s inspirational knowledge of pet behaviour sowed the seed...