Leading the Way - Pet Care Franchise
Eager to start your own business in the lucrative pet industry? We have a team of experts on hand to get you started right away.
- Request Free Information
- Finance requirements
- Franchise Fee: £8,995 + VAT
- Minimum Investment: £8,995
- Available areas
- Opportunities available through the UK
“Leading the Way … delivers pet care excellence in the franchise industry”
Are you fit and ready for adventure – whatever the weather?
With over twenty years of experience in a thriving pet industry, it’s no surprise that OSCAR Pet Foods have pin-pointed a gap in the market for supporting pet ownership.
Its brand-new sister company, Leading the Way, is shining a light on ethical pet care by delivering professional support for responsible pet owners … because pet care matters.
In no time at all, you can be your own boss, running a rewarding and much needed service whilst earning a market share of an industry that contributes an estimated £15.1 billion to the UK economy. And with approximately 50% of households owning a family pet, there’s no shortage of clients who need your help.
Leading the Way is the first and only pet care franchise to offer its network of franchisees a bespoke CERTA accreditation in Animal Health, Welfare and Disease Control. In doing so, it brings a distinct note of professionalism to the pet care industry. A distinction worth noting.
A Leading the Way franchise exists to make pet owner’s lives easier. You’ll be providing energetic and stimulating walks, safe and secure transport and luxurious attention at home - all wrapped up with plenty of companionship and fun along the way.
And, as a franchisee for Leading the Way, you’ll gain three things. First, the advantage of buying a franchise backed by the UK’s largest pet food home-delivery company (renowned for its pet industry expertise).
Second, the depth of professional knowledge and training needed to win and retain a loyal client base (not to mention personal access to an established network of existing OSCAR franchisees).
And third, the freedom to combine a love of animals with the ability to build and grow your very own business with confidence.
And that’s not all.
*At £8,995 + VAT for a limited period, this competitive package includes eye-catching van livery with corporate clothing and equipment, comprehensive training, a vast array of marketing materials and social media platform know-how, online access to bespoke business systems (including your very own website) and, of course, an exclusive geographical area.
“Leading the Way support has been outstanding, going above and beyond. We have never experienced this kind of commitment, helping us through the early challenges of starting a new business with no previous experience.”
Andy and Michelle Corrigan – Leading the Way Pet Care, Chorley
If you’ve got the self-motivation and determination to succeed, we can place the proven business model, contacts and expertise straight into your hands.
Leading the Way is a member of the Pet Industry Federation and a provisional member of the British Franchise Association.
In no time at all, your professional partnership will be Leading the Way … to a brilliant new career.
*£10,995 + VAT after limited period.
- Autumn walks - stay safe with these top tips
- 03 November 2020
- Autumn walks, as the weather changes and trees turn from green to brown, traditionally provide some of the most beautiful days out in the year. What better way is there to take advantage of the UK's glorious countryside than a relaxing autumnal stroll with our dogs? Before you set out, here are ten ...
- Leading the Way Pet Care propose a franchising solution with a breath of fresh air.
- 09 September 2020
- As furloughed workers wait to hear how the UK recession will affect their future employment, Leading the Way Pet Care presents a tempting solution. Franchising is an exciting possibility. With tried and tested business models, trusted brand names, shared marketing potential and competitive tradin...
- Holiday in safety with your dog while social distancing
- 12 August 2020
- Your holiday should be an enjoyable experience for you, your family and your dog. After months of lockdown, we are all looking forward to getting out and about. With plenty of fresh air and, whilst flights to some warmer countries still uncertain, many of us will be holidaying in the UK this year...
- Be the proud owner of a franchise that stands head and shoulders above its competitors
- 03 August 2020
- Be the proud owner of a franchise that stands head and shoulders above its competitors with pioneering safety standards and professionally accredited training. Leading the Way provides exceptional standards of pet care to responsible pet owners. Pet care is a special marketplace. We’re pioneeri...
- How to get your dog or cat back into a working routine after lockdown
- 21 July 2020
- During the pandemic, the period of lockdown has been stressful for most people, and for their pets. Our normal routines have been disrupted: schools have been closed with parents juggling home-schooling, alongside attempting to work from home, many people may have lost their jobs, some people hav...
- Preston based OSCAR Pet Foods wins a coveted Silver ‘Franchisor of the Year’ accolade at the nationally recognised 2019 bfa HSBC Franchise Awards.
- 11 July 2019
- We are extremely proud of our sister company OSCAR Pet Foods for receiving this very well deserved award! Preston based OSCAR Pet Foods wins a coveted Silver ‘Franchisor of the Year’ accolade at the nationally recognised 2019 bfa HSBC Franchise Awards. The thrill of winning Silver in its 25th Anni...
- Leading the Way - Celebrating National Pet Month
- 29 March 2019
- As National Pet Month reaches its 30th anniversary thousands of dedicated pet owners will be getting involved in events across the UK to raise awareness of responsible pet ownership. We are just one of many professional businesses that place responsible pet ownership at the heart of everything we ...
- Leading the Way … to exceptionally safe pet transport
- 20 March 2019
- Exemplary safety standards for pet transportation lie at the heart of Leading the Way’s business model as they expand their successful pet care and dog walking franchise. Not surprisingly, the company is delighted to see the importance of safe pet transportation being tackled ‘head-on’ by the RSPC...
- Franchising - The Beginning
- 21 January 2019
- You can work for yourself … If you are eager to start your own business in the lucrative pet industry and have the ambition to grow a successful franchise, we have a team of experts on hand to help you flourish. With an abundance of animal behaviour expertise and a keen eye on the pet industry we'...
- Leading the Way … because pet care matters
- 19 December 2018
- It's well known that we are a nation of animal lovers and with the launch of Leading the Way Pet Care comes the opportunity to turn what might be your pleasure into your future business. To engage in something that makes you happy brings natural rewards and the enthusiasm to please pet owners an...
- OSCAR Pet Foods is 'Leading the Way' ... to a new business opportunity
- 03 July 2018
- The UK's largest pet food home-delivery franchise is extending its expertise to a new and exciting franchise opportunity. With over twenty years of experience in a growth industry, it comes as no surprise that OSCAR Pet foods have pin-pointed the gap in the market for supporting pet ownership. ...
- Leading The Way … To A Fantastic Work/Life Balance
- 07 September 2018
- A chance meeting with OSCAR Pet Foods’ behaviourist, Shelley Audis-Riddell, BSc (Hons) MSc, turned Andy and Michelle’s lives around. After attending “by far the best puppy classes you could ever imagine” Michelle’s love of animals and Shelley’s inspirational knowledge of pet behaviour sowed the seed...