Lely Center - Farming Equipment Franchise
Own a Lely Center franchise in a fast-growing market for essential equipment within the essential dairy business sector.
- Request Free Information
- Finance requirements
- Minimum Investment: £200,000
- Available areas
- Opportunities are available throughout the UK.
Own a Lely Center Franchise in a fast-growing market for essential equipment within the essential dairy business sector, where you will represent the market leader.
Turnover & ROI
- Revenues consists of the margin on the sales of new Lely equipment and spares, plus the profit on the service activities.
- Revenue improvement can be achieved through the increase of sales volumes, improved pricing and credit management.
Lely are looking for franchisees who fit the following criteria
- An entrepreneur or a small group of associates
- Investment capacity and focus on Lely
- Understanding of dairy / beef industry OR strong willingness to learn
- Good reputation
- Management ability / entrepreneurship mentality
- Commitment to 24/7 service
- Customer service mentality, as response/intervention time within 2 hours
- English - professional level for internal group communication
- Good understanding of Profits & Losses management
Lely is an international company with headquarters in the Netherlands who make dairy farming equipment. The company sells these products through Lely Centers, their franchise network, who distribute the equipment and provide the related maintenance and services. Since 1948, this family business has been continuously expanding its activities, in its home market and abroad.
Lely is now active in over 40 countries, with a global turnover of 416 M€ and some 1,500 employees.
Lely has been present in the UK 25 years: robotic milking equipment. It now has 9 Lely centres in the UK. The business target clients are dairy farms with over 60 cows. The dairy milking machines are mostly the first product to sell, from there cross-selling and diversification through feeding robots and services are possible.