Local Appliance Rentals - Consumer Hire Franchise
Join a high-demand, low-overhead, high-profit industry at the perfect time. The world’s fastest-growing affordable hire franchise.
- Request Free Information
- Finance requirements
- Total Investment: £100,000
- Minimum Investment: £44,950
- Available areas
- UK & Ireland
The fastest-growing Consumer Rental Franchise in the world
Local Appliance Rentals is the affordable, debt-free way for families to access the big-ticket household items they desperately need. Here in the UK, demand for our services is soaring. The rental books of our existing UK franchisees are growing at breakneck speed.
Our exponential growth gives us one simple problem: we’re getting more rental customers than we can handle. We urgently need more franchisees to take on some of our best territories.
Don’t just buy a job. Get a business that makes real profits with a Local Appliance
This is a business with low overheads and steady weekly cash flow. You’ll serve a customer base of thousands, with low churn rates and high profit margins. With hard work it’s realistic to have a Rental book worth more than £250K in under 12 months. That’s right under 12 months That’s not an exaggeration. It’s happening now for our existing franchisees.
It takes time in the beginning to build up your rental book, but you’ll soon find you have a stable weekly cash flow that rolls in Rain hail or shine week after week. Unlike most retail franchises our business is not affected by weather, the economy or public holidays.
You’ll need to spend £50,000 to £100,000 in the first two years of trading. What makes this franchise unique is what you’ll spend that money on: business assets that produce immediate returns.
“The support network is great. Everything is in place in terms of infrastructure and regulation. There is always help from Head Office on any issue. With our business development manager working closely with our marketing manager the marketing strategies are easy to implement. The experience that these guys have in the Industry is awesome. They have been doing it for 10 years and they know what they are doing. You never feel that you’re out there on your own.”
Matt Hall, Guisborough Franchisee
Why do Local Appliance Rentals franchisees succeed?
- A proven business model. Our franchisees earn big with a watertight business plan, honed over a decade of profitable trading.
- Customers you can count on. It’s a Franchise with massive repeat business and extraordinary customer loyalty. Customers have been with Local Appliance Rentals for 10 years. How’s that for a long-term customer.
- No expensive start-up costs. You can work from the comfort of your own home and you don’t have expensive stock sitting around not making you money. You only purchase your rental items after you have signed your customer.
- Demand that just keeps growing. We’re the affordable, debt-free way for consumers to get the expensive household items they need today. Demand for our services is soaring.
- A scalable franchise. You’ll earn a great living with 1 territory, but once you have proven yourself you can take on further territories. We will even finance you into them. How good’s that.
- A business your family can rely on. You’ll create a self-sustaining income machine with solid, reliable revenue projections, unbeatable ROI and a strong resale value.
150 Franchisees can’t be wrong
In the 7 years since we started franchising, we’ve built up a global network of 150 Local Appliance Rentals franchisees. Our established franchisees in the UK already have Rental books worth over £250,000, some with even more
- Taunton franchisee achieved £470,000 in gross receivable contracts within 15 months
- Wolverhampton franchisee achieved £285,000 GCR in 16 months
- Guisborough originated £136,000 GCR in first 5 months
“LAR has specialist people to support each area and communications are handled efficiently. The training left me feeling confident and ready to get started. Demand is more than ample and ongoing. What I like most about LAR is the time efficiency it enables me.”
There will never be a better time to join Local Appliance Rentals
We’ve got rising demand, an unsaturated marketplace, and a proven global record of accomplishment. The time to join Local Appliance Rentals is right now.
High customer demand means we must fill our UK territories this year. So, get in touch, and let us show you how you can start your Local Appliance Rentals journey today. You’ll be amazed at how quickly your rental book – and your cash income – grows.
Contact us today – fill in the form below!
- Byron Hill, Local Appliance Rentals: Wolverhampton
- My franchise was completely under management from day one by one manager. I live in London while my franchise territory is in Wolverhampton. After 4.5 months, my business was cash flow positive thanks to the funding facility form Head Office which is fast, unsecured, reasonable and I can pay it do...
- Adam Green, Birkenhead Franchisee
- Name: Adam Green Branch: Birkenhead Time with LAR: Trained in December 2015, run the business part-time in January/February 2016, full-time as of March 2016If you could sum up your experience with LAR in one sentence, what would it be? I believe that I’ve found the perfect business model now...
- David Bennett, Local Appliance Rentals Franchisee: Mansfield
- David Bennett was looking for new challenges and different dimensions in his working life. His experience as a new franchisee with Local Appliance Rentals seems to have ticked all the boxes. "The first few months were, as expected, a roller coaster journey but I'm now understanding the business mo...
- Carl Windsor, Local Appliance Rentals: Scunthorpe
- Carl Windsor has seen swift success as a franchisee, from the outset garnering a positive response to marketing. "The Scunthorpe LAR franchise got off to a great start early March 2015. By following the system to the letter we had a fantastic initial response to our leaflet marketing which conver...