Mathnasium - Education Franchise
Exceptional ROI with the global leader in maths tuition, looking for people who can build a business and make a difference.Watch Video
- Request Free Information
- Finance requirements
- Minimum Investment: £30,000
- Available areas
Our numbers really do add up…
This business is one of the most rewarding franchises in the UK.
Multi-centre operations have the potential to deliver £1M+ EBITDA per annum from an 8-10 centre operation, proven in the USA.
Former Banker wanted to make money while making a difference
“I thought, you know what, I want to feel my own value. I want to make a real difference.”
Former Finance Professional chose Mathnasium to leave corporate life forever
“I felt like there was something missing – something more I should be doing with my time.”
Experienced Entrepreneur is building his own multi-centre tuition business
“Having a very good package and support in setting up my franchise really appealed to me.”
With a Mathnasium franchise the opportunity is clear:
you’ll be in the business of changing the lives of our next generation, all while earning a healthy income and building an asset to sell in the future.
“I was in international finance and wanted to achieve more than simply earning money.
I investigated many franchises, even McDonald’s, before investing in Mathnasium because the rewards are so much more than just financial. I took over as the UK franchisor just before Covid landed and the UK networks sales are up 109% because the huge demand that
already existed has increased further.”
John Preston – UK Franchisor and Clapham Franchisee
No teaching experience required: you will be running your business and employ
instructors to deliver the tailored tuition in your centre(s) and online.
How you grow your business is up to you…
Proven premises-based business model
Start your first centre and employ your instructors who will deliver Maths tuition to children aged 4 – 16yrs
Build a regular monthly subscription income
Children attend frequently enabling your team to have a real impact on their skills and confidence
Ambitious? Open more centres or grow super-centres
Once your first centre is returning a healthy profit, open your second, or grow a super-centre
THE MATHNASIUM METHOD™
The jobs of the future aren’t memorising things from a piece of paper. Maths is fundamental to STEM careers such as computing and engineering, and it also gives children lifelong analytical and critical decision-making skills.
There is a growing crisis with the lack of skilled maths teaching in the UK, an issue our centres address with the Mathnasium MethodTM. Our proprietary teaching materials and techniques have been built around the UK curriculum and are delivered to each child via a personalised learning plan that addresses their specific needs. Your team will teach for understanding, not rote learning.
Your instructors will have more than 22,000 pages of resources to call on to drive the best results for children in your local community. And with [email protected], the same face-to-face learning in real-time with your instructor is delivered online increasing your reach and your income.
Our most successful franchisees start out in their centres, managing their instructors, meeting and greeting parents and enjoying the reward of seeing children transform in confidence.
The speed and scale of growth is completely up to you, with the flexibility to move into the role of an owner-director; employ centre managers and open more centres; or focus on a single centre.
Customers are families who prioritise their children’s success
Founded in 2002, with over 1,000 centres globally
Create a safe learning environment in-centre(s) and online, in real-time
TERRITORIES AVAILABLE ACROSS THE COUNTRY
If you are interested in learning more about the Mathnasium business opportunity you will need:
- The passion and pedigree to help children thrive
- The confidence to relate to affluent parents
- To be hands-on with your centre(s), particularly at the beginning
- At least £30K of your own capital to invest (with the ability to borrow for a total investment of £100K to £160K, depending on location)
- Mathnasium UK Business Opportunity
- Run your own local business with the guidance, brand and support of a global leader in maths education.
- <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qbMQUHCMm54" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen="" />
- Five-centre hopes undimmed by pandemic, says Mathnasium Fulham franchisee
- 28 May 2021
- Undaunted by everything the pandemic could throw at his fledgeling business, the owner of Mathnasium Fulham has already secured a territory for his second centre and plans to open another three. Dan Tregoning’s optimism is backed up by years as a commercial property expert in the education ...
- Multi-centre franchises hailed as answer for Mathnasium’s growth
- 27 May 2021
- Everything’s adding up to a bright future for Mathnasium’s franchisees, says the Maths tutoring network’s new Franchise Operations Manager. Louise Harris, fresh from touring all of its 13 centres in the UK and speaking to all the franchisees, found a lot of plusses, few minuses and no ...
- Mathnasium doubles turnover despite Covid
- 20 May 2021
- Franchisees at the Maths tuition service Mathnasium are celebrating a doubling of turnover despite the worst trading year in living memory. Master Franchisee John Preston says turnover in his first year in charge of the UK network rose by 109%, year on year, even ...
- New business, new baby, new normal – and still ahead of plan
- ‘It’s so much more rewarding than my other jobs. That’s the stand-out thing I enjoy about the business and the most satisfying element of it’ It shouldn’t happen to a franchisee – but, in Dan Tregoning’s case, it did. He was only eight weeks into the launch of his maths tuition ...
- Using my skills for my own rewards – which are personal, not just financial
- ‘I thought, you know what, corporate work is not for me anymore. I want to feel my own value, I want to make a real difference’ I was an accountant, I qualified with PwC so went down the corporate route. After PwC I went into banking. I was doing consultancy as well, strategy ...