Mathnasium - Education Franchise
Earn a healthy income and make a real difference in children's lives with this incredible business opportunity from Mathnasium.Watch Video
- Request Free Information
- Available areas
TRANSFORM LIVES... STARTING WITH YOURS
You’ve reached a point in your career where you’re ready for a change – a big change. Something new, something different, something you can call your own. But what does that opportunity look like?
With a Mathnasium franchise, the opportunity is clear: you’ll be in the business of changing lives, making a great living while making a huge difference. No teaching experience is required: you’re buying a business, not a teaching job.
Help hundreds of children aged 5 – 16 years old gain confidence and problem-solving life skills through conquering maths. From your local centre(s) or via video calls, your instructors will deliver the highest quality maths tuition, completely tailored to each child, using our proprietary Mathnasium Method. It’s proven, powerful and personalised – and so is our franchise model.
How you grow your business is up to you...
Lucrative Lifestyle business
Build your first centre managing your team of maths tutors and grow your student base to earn £100K - £150K per year in c. 2-3 years.
Build a MULTI-CENTRE empire
Multi-centre operations have the potential to deliver £1M+ EBITDA per annum from an 8-10 centre operation, proven in USA.
THE MATHNASIUM METHOD™
The jobs of the future aren’t about memorising things from a piece of paper. Maths is fundamental to STEM careers such as computing and engineering, and it also gives children lifelong analytical and critical decision-making skills.
There is a growing crisis with the lack of skilled maths teaching in the UK, an issue our centres address with the Mathnasium Method. Our proprietary teaching materials and techniques have been built around the UK curriculum and are delivered to each child via a personalised learning plan that addresses their specific needs. Your team will teach for understanding, not rote learning.
You’ll have more than 22,000 pages of resources to call on to drive the best results for children in your local community. And with Mathnasium@home, the same face-to-face online learning with your instructors ensures children maintain their progress – and you maintain your income.
Our most successful franchisees are hands-on with their centre(s), starting out in an owner-manager role and employing their team of tutors. The speed and scale of growth is up to you, with the flexibility to move into the role of owner-director and open multiple centres with your own management team, or to continue growing a single centre.
Centres are generally open 3pm – 7pm, Monday to Thursday, plus Saturdays during term time, with slightly longer opening hours during the school holidays.
High-value recurring subscription income
Founded in 2002, with now over 1,000 centres globally
Excellent potential financial returns, proven
Customers are affluent families who prioritise their children’s success
Create a safe learning environment in-centre(s) and also online, in real-time
Locate your centre(s) in key routes on typical school runs – maximising visibility
LEADERSHIP WITH EXPERIENCE
Our team consists of business leaders and education innovators, with a passion for helping children and supporting franchisees. They know, first-hand, what each franchisee experiences: John Preston took over as UK franchisor after becoming the country’s most successful franchisee, following a career in international finance and business development for large blue-chip companies.
“After a health scare I recovered and returned to work, but the enjoyment had gone. While I still wanted a healthy income, I now wanted to do more, to make a real difference. I started looking for a business which offered great income potential while helping others and found Mathnasium. Do your due diligence – this is an incredible business opportunity.”
TERRITORIES AVAILABLE ACROSS THE COUNTRY
If you are interested in learning more about the Mathnasium business opportunity you will need:
- The passion and pedigree to help children thrive
- The confidence to relate to affluent parents
- To be hands-on with your centre(s), particularly at the beginning
- At least £50K of your own capital to invest (with the ability to borrow for a total investment of £85K to £140K, depending on location)
- Mathnasium UK Business Opportunity
- Run your own local business with the guidance, brand and support of a global leader in maths education.
- New business, new baby, new normal – and still ahead of plan
- ‘It’s so much more rewarding than my other jobs. That’s the stand-out thing I enjoy about the business and the most satisfying element of it’ It shouldn’t happen to a franchisee – but, in Dan Tregoning’s case, it did. He was only eight weeks into the launch of his maths tuition franchise in Fulham...
- Using my skills for my own rewards – which are personal, not just financial
- ‘I thought, you know what, corporate work is not for me anymore. I want to feel my own value, I want to make a real difference’ I was an accountant, I qualified with PwC so went down the corporate route. After PwC I went into banking. I was doing consultancy as well, strategy consulting where most...