Minster Cleaning Services - Commercial Cleaning Franchise
The UK's largest B2B commercial cleaning franchise, providing franchisees with exclusive territories for management of office cleaners.
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Initial Franchise Fee: £28,225 + VAT
- Working Capital: £40,000 to £60,000
- Available areas
- Cambridge, Doncaster, Durham, Guildford, Leicester, London, Middlesex, Peterborough, Swansea - Network Size: 26-50 units
Minster…the tried and tested management franchise
A Minster Cleaning Services Franchise provides an essential business to business service – the management of office cleaning and allied support services – under contract. It is not a fashion or a trend but a utility, just like water and electricity supplies. It is permanent. All commercial premises must have maintenance services. The market is vast. We provide each client with personnel, equipment and Minster’s expert management systems. Each contract is self-contained and managed by a franchised regional branch office.
Proven track record of success
Minster started in 1982 and now, with 44 branches nationwide, the group annual turnover is now approaching £40million and the top ten branches are averaging annual sales in excess of £1.7million.
The cleaning industry is virtually a utility with the current UK market value at over £4 billion and rising. Minster’s impressive growth has meant that we are now the UK's biggest commercial cleaning franchise.
Minster is a Management Franchise
Our franchisees are special – we look for people with drive, ambition and determination to achieve their goals.
A ‘people person’ who is customer focused and totally committed to the business.
A motivator, you will need to lead, manage and direct a large workforce and by following Minster’s operating systems you will be building a rock solid investment for the future.
How Minster Supports You
Our initial training programme is designed to equip you with the skills and know how to get your business off to a flying start.
You will receive initial training at our Head Office prior to your branch opening, encompassing Minster’s unique marketing system, operational management, administration and accounting.
Minster’s dedicated support team will provide further training after your branch opens. We run ongoing operational and health and safety courses for you and your staff. Our Accountant will guide you towards your financial objectives and our IT and marketing staff will ensure you are trained in Minster’s dedicated operating systems.
The training and support doesn’t stop here, it’s ongoing and constantly reviewed. We feel it’s important and critical to running a successful Minster branch. In addition, we also provide national franchise meetings, regional meetings, regional training courses, branch visits and telephone support.
Who's Ideal For Us ... Are you made of the right stuff?
- Total commitment
- Management ability
- Adequate Capital
Resale opportunities are currently available in the following areas:
Please enquire below if you are interested.
- Support is the Key to Success
- 22 June 2012
- A franchise offers a tried and tested business model where failure rates are significantly lower than for independent businesses. But all franchises are not the same and the levels of support that franchisees receive can vary dramatically.Minster Cleaning Services prides itself on its track r...
- Recognition for Franchisees
- 22 June 2012
- According to managing director, Mike Parker, it is the high quality of their franchisees that has made Minster Cleaning Services the biggest franchisor in the UK commercial cleaning sector and a leading force in office cleaning:“Our franchisees have shown that resilience, determination and ma...
- Richard Holdich – Hull, North & East Yorkshire
- Father and son team, Tony and Richard Holdich opened their Hull, North & East Yorkshire branch of Minster Cleaning Services in 1994. Previously, Tony, a chartered accountant, had worked for various companies in East Yorkshire and Richard, a bio-chemist, was working as a research scientist in the f...
- Kevin Lawley – Norfolk & Suffolk
- After a 30-year career with the Lloyds Banking Group, Kevin Lawley decided to use his extensive range of management skills to go into business for himself. He chose a commercial cleaning franchise and has trebled turnover at the Norfolk & Suffolk branch of Minster Cleaning Services since taking ov...
- Nick Barber – Northampton
- Nick Barber, joined Minster Cleaning Services in 1996 taking on their Northamptonshire & Bedfordshire territory as a 'new start'. Since then, he has grown annual turnover to around £1.8 million; he was named as Minster's Franchisee of the Year in 2010, 2013 and 2015 and was a 2014 B2B bfa Franchis...
- Arthur White & Emma Fenlon – Lancashire
- Minster Cleaning Service's Lancashire franchisee, Arthur White, bought the Accrington branch in 1996. Arthur, previously managing director of a manufacturing company, joined Minster after deciding that his management capabilities and experience could be put to good use running a commercial cleanin...
- Richard Thompson – Berkshire
- When Richard Thompson took over the Berkshire management franchise of Minster Cleaning Services in September 2003, the branch had been operational for seven years. With annual sales more or less stabilised at around £250,000, Richard recognised the potential and saw it as an excellent opportunity ...
- Rob Wilson – Essex
- Rob Wilson spent 20 years running his own retail business before joining Minster Cleaning Services, the highly successful commercial cleaning company. Declining markets and the prospect of even greater dominance by the multiple retailers persuaded him to look for an alternative to his frozen food ...
- Harry and Terence Batwell – Aberdeen
- Father and son team, Harry and Terence Batwell opened their Minster Cleaning Services branch in Aberdeen in July 2011 after the two had spent many years living and working in various parts of Africa and Asia. After deciding to return to Harry's homeland they identified Aberdeen as the ideal locati...