Minuteman Press - Printing, Design & Marketing Franchise
Join a unique business that features capped royalties, unmatched local support and multiple revenue streams.
- Request Free Information
- Finance requirements
- Franchise Fee: $30k - $50k
- Total Investment: $100k - $150k
- Minimum Investment: £30,000
Minuteman Press is a unique business model that features capped royalties, unmatched local support and multiple revenue streams.
Serving the business community for over 40 years, Minuteman Press locations provide digital print, design and marketing services to businesses. Today our centers can produce anything you can put a name, image or logo on!
Minuteman Press is a complete marketing service provider that has helped businesses grow for over 40 years. Our centers have evolved to offer services and products that every business needs for their daily operations, as well as their marketing and advertising efforts. Prior experience is not necessary to own and operate a successful Minuteman Press franchise.
Our owners are business people who are alert to the needs of their local business community and can enjoy a long-term repeat relationship with their clients by providing outstanding quality and service.
What we do
We will provide anything that a business uses for their daily operations; we will also consult with our clients assisting them in their advertising and marketing efforts.
In today's world of cluttered and unproven advertising, businesses are looking for cost-effective ways to grow more than ever before. Minuteman Press centers have the programs in place to deliver results and ensure repeat business from clients.
All businesses – regardless of their size or industry and whether they are startups, established companies, government groups or nonprofits – need to develop strong brand identity. Our capabilities enable us to provide any business or organization with a fully integrated cross media marketing strategy that will increase brand awareness, drive up website traffic and generate positive results.
Moreover, the advances in digital technology have greatly improved our business model, from making our systems faster and more efficient to establishing customer portals for re-orders, file transfers and proofing.
The primary responsibility of every franchisor should be to support their owners in building a successful franchise. Minuteman Press has been doing just that since its first franchise in 1975. We are continually rated #1 in the industry by Entrepreneur Magazine and we always strive to be better than we were the previous year. We are consistently using our strength in numbers to obtain more mass purchasing power, help lower costs, and continually develop and improve our programs.
Something that makes Minuteman Press very unique in franchising is the ongoing support that we provide to our owners. We have local meetings, an international convention, marketing campaigns, internet advertising programs and a monthly magazine.
But above all, we support our owners through 28 regional support offices, strategically situated throughout the world. Each office is staffed with a Vice President and field representatives.
You will have a familiar face in your region that can assist you onsite. These field representatives are full-time employees of Minuteman Press whose sole responsibility is to help owners in the region build their business. We believe in building a real relationship with our owners and our local support team is always available to offer advice and lend a helping hand. Our goal is to make you as successful as possible, as quickly as possible, and to continually work with you to grow your business.
Top Reasons to research Minuteman Press
- A proven business model: With over 40 years of experience, support and business development expertise.
- One of the largest support teams in franchising: 28 regional offices that assist our owners on-site from management to marketing assistance.
- Virtually limitless revenue streams: We provide consumable products & services to businesses. Anything you can put a name, image or logo on.
- A royalty incentive program: Because of our capped royalty structure, we are able to put our owners in a position where they are receiving far more in value than they pay in royalties. Royalties are capped at a monthly sales level. You do not pay any royalties on sales above that level.
- Monday through Friday with normal business hours: Being a business-to-business service franchise, we are typically open Monday thru Friday, 8:30 – 5:30, which allows us to service the needs of the business community while maintaining a nice quality of life for our franchise owners.
- Every business is a potential customer: Every business uses some kind of advertising or marketing items from brochures, and direct mail campaigns to apparel, marketing materials, and promotional items. We also offer full graphic design services. If you can put an image or logo on it we can get it done.
Find out how you can join Minuteman Press and take advantage of capped royalties, unmatched local support and multiple revenue streams by completing the short form below.
- International Minute Press Franchise in Gastonia, NC Works to Lift Community During COVID-19 Pandemic
- 22 September 2020
- From helping local schools with rush orders for printed education packets to supporting other local businesses with branded hand sanitizers and face coverings, International Minute Press in Gastonia makes a difference in their community and shows that print is essential. GASTONIA, N.C. & CHARLOTTE, ...
- International Minute Press Flagstaff, AZ Lifts Community During COVID-19
- 18 August 2020
- PHOENIX & FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. – With COVID-19, communities and businesses had to adjust and adapt to the “new normal.” International Minute Press printing franchise owners Tracie and Glenn Hansen are helping people in Flagstaff, Arizona celebrate milestones, stay safe, and get back to business. Just ...
- Minuteman Press International CEO Bob Titus Inducted into Printing Impressions - RIT Printing Industry Hall of Fame Class of 2020
- 17 August 2020
- In 1973, Bob Titus founded Minuteman Press with his father Roy. What started as one quick printing center in Plainview, Long Island, has grown into nearly 1,000 Minuteman Press franchises across five countries today. After 47 years of hard work and dedication to the printing industry and Minutema...
- Fayetteville Business Owner Jared Ostendorf Gives Back and Doubles Sales During COVID-19
- 22 June 2020
- At the Height of COVID-19 in May 2020, Printing Franchise Owner Jared Ostendorf Had Record Monthly Gross Sales for International Minute Press in Fayetteville, NC. Jared is Helping Local Businesses Reopen and ‘Bounce Back’ with Free Community Website Bounce Back FayettevillePrinting is an Essential B...
- Minuteman Press Launches Free COVID-19 Resource Bounce Back USA to Support Local Business
- 15 May 2020
- Bounce Back USA Provides Free Local Business Listings and COVID-19 Safety Posters to Stop the Spread. Minuteman Press International has launched a new initiative, Bounce Back USA, to help give back to businesses in local communities that have been hit hard by the COVID-19 pandemic. “Bounce Back...
- Second-Generation Minuteman Press Franchise in North Olmsted, Ohio Celebrates 16 Years and Rallies Community to Bounce Back from COVID-19
- 14 May 2020
- Jennet and Dan Foster own Minuteman Press in North Olmsted, Ohio, which offers their community design, print and marketing capabilities with a personal touch.Bounce Back North Olmsted (part of Bounce Back USA) is a free service to support local businesses, providing free business listings and COVID-...