Minuteman Press - Printing, Design & Marketing Franchise
Join a unique business that features capped royalties, unmatched local support and multiple revenue streams.
- Request Free Information
- Finance requirements
- Franchise Fee: £20,000 - £25,000
- Total Investment: £50,000 - £55,000
- Minimum Investment: £20,000
- Available areas
- Opportunities are available throughout the UK.
MINUTEMAN PRESS franchises are now available in the UK. Find out everything you need to know, including the cost to start this franchise in minutes here!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Minuteman Press uses a unique business model featuring capped royalties, unmatched local support and multiple revenue streams.
Minuteman Press is the world’s largest print & marketing franchise. We have helped businesses grow for over 45 years. Our centres offer every company the services and products required their daily operations, marketing and advertising efforts. As the old saying goes:
“It pays to advertise!”
Minuteman Press owners are alert to their local business community’s needs and enjoy long-term client relationships by providing sheer quality and outstanding service.
Today’s world is saturated with advertising, leaving companies seeking genuinely cost-effective ways to get themselves noticed and grow. Minuteman Press has the facilities and experience to deliver fantastic results and ensure repeat business.
WHY CHOOSE MINUTEMAN PRESS?
Minuteman Press is continually rated #1 in the industry by ‘Entrepreneur Magazine’, and we maintain such a high standard by always striving to do better than we did the previous year.
Our success has given us nearly 1,000 business locations, giving us strength in numbers to obtain more mass purchasing power, lower costs and continue to develop and improve our programs. In other words: as we grow, you grow.
Something that makes Minuteman Press a unique franchise is the ongoing support for our franchisees. This comes in the form of local meetings, our international convention, various marketing campaigns, online advertising programs and our monthly magazine.
We also support franchisees through 28 regional support offices situated across the globe. Each office has a Vice President and field representatives who, as full-time employees, are there to help you build your business.
The Minuteman Press local support team is always there to give advice and help when needed. The goal is simple: to make you as successful as possible, as quickly as possible!
WHAT DOES MINUTEMAN PRESS DO?
Minuteman Press has over 45 years of experience and almost 1,000 locations set up to bring businesses what they need to not only survive but thrive in today’s competitive marketplace. We deliver in-demand products and services such as:
- Digital printing
- Large format & signs
- Promotional items
Every franchisor should be there to support their owners in building a successful franchise. Minuteman Press has followed this ethos since 1975.
We provide businesses and organizations with a cross-media marketing strategy that will increase brand awareness, drive up website traffic and generate positive results.
Moreover, we use ever-developing digital technology to improve our approaches continually. This includes making our systems faster and more efficient to establishing customer portals for re-orders, file transfers, and proofing.
A proven business model: Over 45 years of experience, support and business development expertise.
Complete training: To give the best to your customers, you need to be prepared by the best, and that’s what Minuteman Press provides all of its franchisees with so you can hit the ground running from day one.
A highly extensive support team in franchising: 28 regional offices that assist owners on-site. We cover everything from management through to marketing assistance.
A royalty incentive program: Our capped royalty structure means we can put our owners in a position where they receive greater value than what they pay in royalties. Royalties have a monthly sales level cap, so you never pay royalties on sales above that level.
Monday through Friday with regular business hours: Being a business-to-business service franchise, we are typically open Monday till Friday, 8:30 – 5:30, allowing us to service the business community’s needs and maintain an excellent quality of life for our franchisees.
- Every business is a potential customer: All companies use advertising or marketing items, and Minuteman Press provides them. Anything from brochures and direct mail campaigns to apparel, marketing materials, and promotional items. We also offer a complete graphic design service. If you can fit an image or logo on it, we’re the ones to put it there!
No prior business experience is necessary to operate a Minuteman Press franchise.
“Our business is growing and Minuteman Press is with us every step of the way; providing advice, guidance, opinion, and support for just about every aspect of the business. We did a lot of research and for us, Minuteman Press was the best choice we could have made to go into business for ourselves.”
James Beckwith, Swindon owner since 2013
- James Beckwith, Swindon Owner since 2013
- “Our business is growing and Minuteman Press is with us every step of the way; providing advice, guidance, opinion, and support for just about every aspect of the business. We did a lot of research and for us, Minuteman Press was the best choice we could have made to go into business for ourselve...
- Minuteman Press Buffalo Acquires Second Location in Williamsville, Expands Products and Services for Clients
- 08 October 2020
- Cheryl Bartholomew and Wes Froebel have purchased the Minuteman Press printing franchise in Williamsville, New York, located at 5418 Main Street. Minuteman Press Williamsville has been open and operating since the late 1980s, helping local businesses with their design, marketing, and printing nee...
- International Minute Press Franchise in Gastonia, NC Works to Lift Community During COVID-19 Pandemic
- 22 September 2020
- From helping local schools with rush orders for printed education packets to supporting other local businesses with branded hand sanitizers and face coverings, International Minute Press in Gastonia makes a difference in their community and shows that print is essential. GASTONIA, N.C. & CHARLOTTE, ...
- International Minute Press Flagstaff, AZ Lifts Community During COVID-19
- 18 August 2020
- PHOENIX & FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. – With COVID-19, communities and businesses had to adjust and adapt to the “new normal.” International Minute Press printing franchise owners Tracie and Glenn Hansen are helping people in Flagstaff, Arizona celebrate milestones, stay safe, and get back to business. Just ...
- Minuteman Press International CEO Bob Titus Inducted into Printing Impressions - RIT Printing Industry Hall of Fame Class of 2020
- 17 August 2020
- In 1973, Bob Titus founded Minuteman Press with his father Roy. What started as one quick printing center in Plainview, Long Island, has grown into nearly 1,000 Minuteman Press franchises across five countries today. After 47 years of hard work and dedication to the printing industry and Minutema...
- Fayetteville Business Owner Jared Ostendorf Gives Back and Doubles Sales During COVID-19
- 22 June 2020
- At the Height of COVID-19 in May 2020, Printing Franchise Owner Jared Ostendorf Had Record Monthly Gross Sales for International Minute Press in Fayetteville, NC. Jared is Helping Local Businesses Reopen and ‘Bounce Back’ with Free Community Website Bounce Back FayettevillePrinting is an Essential B...
- Minuteman Press Launches Free COVID-19 Resource Bounce Back USA to Support Local Business
- 15 May 2020
- Bounce Back USA Provides Free Local Business Listings and COVID-19 Safety Posters to Stop the Spread. Minuteman Press International has launched a new initiative, Bounce Back USA, to help give back to businesses in local communities that have been hit hard by the COVID-19 pandemic. “Bounce Back...
- Second-Generation Minuteman Press Franchise in North Olmsted, Ohio Celebrates 16 Years and Rallies Community to Bounce Back from COVID-19
- 14 May 2020
- Jennet and Dan Foster own Minuteman Press in North Olmsted, Ohio, which offers their community design, print and marketing capabilities with a personal touch.Bounce Back North Olmsted (part of Bounce Back USA) is a free service to support local businesses, providing free business listings and COVID-...