My Window Cleaner - Van-Based Franchise
Earn great money from a stable foundation of regular local clients with a My Window Cleaner franchise
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Working Capital: £7,000
- Total Investment: £14,500
- Available areas
- Opportunities available throughout the UK.
Start your own van-based business
We will guide and support you in building you own successful van-based window cleaning business in your local area. Directly reap the rewards of your hard work – earn great money from a stable foundation of regular local clients. Once you get busy, you will increase the customer base in other areas of your territory and we will guide you in bringing on staff and more vans.
Start your window cleaning business with just £7K
Low start-up costs, low overheads and the expectation to grow a multi-van business
Proven marketing system to get regular customers
Get established and making money quickly with your own base of regular customers
No experience required, you need to be fit and friendly!
We show you the way – everything you need to become your own boss
BUILD YOUR OWN WINDOW CLEANING BUSINESS
With MY WINDOW CLEANER it’s more than just a route to self-employment, you are building your own business, an asset that you can sell in the future. Taking the step to becoming your own boss can be daunting, but our friendly professional team have decades of experience guiding and supporting people in growing their own successful businesses, they thrive on it!
“I have worked in franchising since 1993, helping franchisees build their own successful businesses. We do it properly – which means it is hard work, but you get the payback for the effort you put in. I really do enjoy the reward of seeing people build their own companies and be in control of their future.”
WE HAVE AN APP FOR THAT!
Our App automates much of your business admin, the rest you do during your rounds, meaning that you really can put your tools down and finish work at the end of the day! We continue to invest in our technology, helping you get customers, retain them and sell them extra services to maximise the value and life of the relationship. We are always testing and trialling new ideas to keep your business at the forefront in your local area.
“I setup MY WINDOW CLEANER in 1996 and we now have over 4000 customers, the majority regular visits! We have invested in doing it properly and have a great support team, fantastic technology and the results to prove it. We have proved time and again that we can help people make far more money, far more easily than if they start as an independent operator!”
PROVEN SYSTEM FOR FINDING CUSTOMERS
Almost all buildings have windows, meaning almost everyone is a potential customer! We focus on mainly domestic window cleaning, while commercial and contract work provides even more potential once you are established. There are not really any competitors operating with the high standards of systems and processes that MY WINDOW CLEANER will provide to your business.
“Our marketing system is proven to bring in results. We use the latest promotional channels combined with tried and tested methods to help you quickly establish your own customer base, which pays you a regular income stream. As you grow your business, we will support you on a route to having more vans and a larger territory.”
- Looking for an active role where you aren’t sat behind a desk?
- Wanting to build a portfolio of customers that delivers a healthy monthly income?
- Friendly, professional and enjoy feedback from happy customers?
- Looking to take control of your future and build an asset to sell?
- Happy to invest £7K to start your own business?
Then please get in touch for further information and an informal chat.
- Being a ‘pilot franchisee’ – what are the advantages and considerations?
- 31 May 2018
- We are currently looking for four great individuals to join My Window Cleaner, each as a pilot franchisee. But what does being a pilot franchisee actually mean and what are the implications? Well, the process starts with both parties having various meetings, going through the business plan and mod...
- A Filet-O-Fish, Sir?
- 23 April 2018
- Are you a Filet-O-Fish type of person? There are so many valid reasons why franchised business models are successful. But, as with any business, it’s the people within the organisation that drive it, brainstorm ideas, implement and those that weigh up the risk with the downside initially, that nor...
- How we’ve changed the window cleaning industry by using technology
- 03 April 2018
- Internet technology has grasped most industries, but did you know that it has taken hold of the window cleaning business too? Well, ours anyway. Take Uber as an example. You have a traditional industry – taxi services. You have clients requiring a taxi. Uber have been clever by taking this situati...
- My Window Cleaner launches franchise to 'revolutionise the market'
- 26 February 2018
- After 20 years of cleaning the windows, conservatories, gutters and patios of homes across north London and south Hertfordshire, My Window Cleaner has launched a franchise model with the aim of “revolutionising the entire market”. Based on bespoke technology that puts reliability and great custome...