Nationwide Cleaners - Cleaning Management Franchise
Money back guarantee*. Management franchise. Home help industry. Work from home. Flexible hours. Enormous territory for rapid growth.Watch Video
- Request Free Information
- Finance requirements
- Franchise Fee: £7,999
- Minimum Investment: £7,999
- Available areas
- Opportunities are available across the UK & Spain.
Money Back Guarantee*!
Your business succeeds or receive your £7,999 back. AFA members. Huge territory for fast growth.
A work from home, high profit, low cost, white collar, management franchise business with flexible hours.
Money back guarantee*. £7,999 with guaranteed financing available. AFA accredited.
A HIGH PROFIT, £7,999, WORK FROM HOME, FLEXIBLE HOURS, WHITE COLLAR, MANAGEMENT FRANCHISE in the home help industry, providing you with the opportunity to grow your business with low overheads and low risk.
YOU NEVER DO ANY CLEANING YOURSELF or actually supervise any cleaning.
- It utilises a proven business system that has been operating since the late 1980s, thus having endured for over 20 years.
- Good profit potential.
- Low overheads. No premises, equipment or vehicles are necessary.
- You work from home. P/t or F/t. Flexible hours. Call centre available if you cannot answer phone calls.
- 95% of your income is automated with monthly direct debit payments from clients paying you in advance, so you do not have any cashflow problems or chase debts.
- Huge c. 400,000 population territory to provide you with the chance to grow your client base as fast as possible. This is twice as big as most competitors.
Unlike some competitors, we also have many excellent territories still available, so you have a good choice of the best areas, rather than poor-performing areas that no one else wanted!
If you are determined and follow our tried and tested system for a cleaning franchise, receiving continuous support and guidance from us whenever you have questions, you will be successful. We are A.F.A. members.
Franchise review from Alex Markov (London franchisee)
"This is probably the best franchise if you want to start a business. Peter Munro, the founder of the business, is very experienced and knows and understands all the difficulties that a franchisee can have. He is an honest man, being supportive and very knowledgeable at the same time. When you start working, you will never regret it later. If you want to find somebody to guide and teach you how to start a business, to learn and organise every aspect of it, to get a sound, regular income, you will not find a better franchise than this."
The franchisee above makes over £10,000 a month and now works part-time with an office administrator doing many of the day to day tasks. The £10,000 a month is just his money, not salaries for the cleaners! So, that is over £120,000 a year from a work at home business. If you would like to speak to him after having contacted me, Peter, you can do, but please only do this if you are seriously interested due to his time.
To enquire about this franchise opportunity please fill in the form below.
*Terms and conditions apply
- Nationwide Cleaners Isle of Wight Review
- My name is Jason and live on the Isle of Wight, I joined Nationwide Cleaners in August 2016. I have always dreamt of having my own business and being my own boss, not knowing about franchising I did some research and decided this was what I wanted. I then found Nationwide Cleaners and was ...
- <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wjKHv4piILg?rel=0&showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" />
- Nationwide Cleaners Franchise Review Marc in Cheshire
- <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/R34_O0zD_aI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" />
- Nationwide Cleaners
- 19 November 2012
- <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Nwj_jcJz45w?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" />
- Adam, Edinburgh
- "I was looking for a business to run while initially continuing in my profession and Nationwide Cleaners ticked all the right boxes. Being part of a successful franchise is a great benefit and the Nationwide Cleaners business model is perfect for me as it allows me to build the business at my own ...
- Michael (London) - Nationwide Cleaners Review
- 25 March 2019
- I have been a franchisee of Nationwide Cleaners for 5 years now. Being in business has allowed me to receive a good additional income whilst I could continue working in my profession. Peter really made it easy to start by breaking down what needs to be done step-by-step. Whenever I had a ...
- Attila (Essex) Franchise review of Nationwide Cleaners
- I was looking for a flexible work from home business which can be even run from abroad. It was important to be affordable at the same time with a recurrent monthly income. Nationwide Cleaners ticks all the boxes. After a year of extensive research and talking to the Alex the ...
- Nationwide Cleaners franchise review from Tristan in Staffordshire
- 24 July 2018
- “Just approaching the first 100 customers ..... and the leaflet business is very busy (100,000 going out this month), so it is all very positive." Tristan, Nationwide Cleaners Staffordshire Tristan is now so busy in conjunction with his day job as a waiter that he is looking at hiring a ...
- Adrian, Northamptonshire
- 25 January 2018
- "Just to let you know we have cleared 200 clients. Still have to gather a few pounds in but feel we have achieved so much. Thanks for all your help along the way." - Ade Cooksley, Director Adrian started some time ago and has been working hard using the proven Nationwide Cleaners system ...
- Nationwide Cleaners Franchise Review - Elena. Nationwide Cleaners Southampton.
- 03 January 2018
- I recommenced work earlier this year after a long break for many years while looking after children. The hours are very flexible and a call centre can take the incoming phone calls if I am busy with the children or domestic tasks. I then ring the clients back when I am free. I set my own ...
- Albena (London). Nationwide Cleaners Franchise Review
- I invested in a Nationwide Cleaners franchise in London and operated it for several years with success. I had many clients, cleaners and leaflet delivery orders. I sold the business as my husband and I decided to move out of London in order to afford a decent house. I would ...
- Nationwide Cleaners Hertfordshire Franchise Review
- Having spent 22 years in the health sector, I wanted to try a new enterprise where I could be my own boss and control my destiny. I looked into the prospect of Franchising and explored various possibilities. It was at this juncture that I stumbled upon Nationwide Cleaners and was ...
- Nationwide Cleaners Franchise Review. Jason. Isle of Wight
- "I just wanted to say I'm really enjoying being a franchisee and love running my business here on the island and thank you again for what you've done for me so far and for giving me the opportunity again."
- Dil. Farnborough Nationwide Cleaners franchise review. Ex-army.
- Having served 36 years in the Military rising to the rank of Major in the Gurkhas, I had both leadership and management experience and had ability to build effective customer relationships. I chose Nationwide Cleaners as I liked the idea of working for myself, but at the same time having ...
- Our Business Success Story, Janet and Peter Grimes, Dorset Franchise
- 03 January 2017
- Peter had retired and was getting very bored; Janet had a demanding job as a Training and Business Development Manager, which involved a fair amount of travelling and had switched to working part-time. Janet had been researching various franchises as she wanted a less demanding lifestyle, ...
- Meetings in the North of England for potential franchisees
- 06 March 2019
- Marc in Warrington, Cheshire who is a leading franchisee for Nationwide Cleaners is available to meet potential franchisees considering investing in starting their own business. As he is based in the North, it is easier for potential entrepreneurs who also live in the North of England to ...
- Administrator in the Phillipines runs a Nationwide Cleaners business
- 29 October 2018
- Gilyn in the Phillipines manages a London Nationwide Cleaners franchise owned by a UK franchisee. She deals with both clients and staff by phone and email. Her English is excellent and she does a great job. The London franchise owner has been very pleased with her abilities and positive ...
- Elise’s journey to Peru
- 28 August 2018
- Trip Report On Friday 20th July I got up at 1:30am and travelled to school. Our coach left at 2:30 and we travelled to Heathrow airport, where we flew at 7:55am to Newark airport, New Jersey. From here, we flew to Lima airport, where we stayed overnight before flying to Arequipa the next ...
- 200 clients! We finally did it!
- 18 June 2018
- “Just to let you know that on Friday, I wrote up the details of client number 200 – we finally did it! We got our first client on 22 June 2016, so its good to know we did this before our second anniversary – now Peter, my husband, wants 300 by next summer. It will be interesting ...
- Nationwide Cleaners sponsors a teenager's expedition to Peru
- 05 March 2018
- A Sussex teenager's expedition to Peru this summer is being sponsored by Nationwide Cleaners Franchise. Elise Jones, is set to head off on an adventure with a group to engage in serving underprivileged communities in rural Peru, environmental projects and wildlife conservation. The 4 ...
- Nationwide Cleaners Armed Forces Covenant Employer Recognition Scheme Award
- 20 March 2017
- Nationwide Cleaners has received the bronze award from the Armed Forces Covenant Employer Recognition Scheme from the Ministry of Defence. The scheme recognises commitment and support from UK employers for defence personnel. It comprises awards for employers who support those who serve or ...
- New Franchisee In Birmingham
- 01 August 2016
- Gary started his new business in Birmingham recently. He had been working in I.T. for many years across various far flung sites in different regions, but wanted to work from home to avoid the exhausting travelling. Now, he just operates locally and never has to drive in the rush ...
- New franchisee progress update
- 08 April 2016
- Adrian, a taxi driver in Huntingdon, started in late January part-time around his existing career with the aim of switching full-time to his new business when it generates enough money. Due to his own effort, following the proven system and asking for advice if he is not sure what to do ...
- Winner Best Cleaning Franchise 2016
- Nationwide Cleaners has been awarded the title of the best cleaning franchise 2016 in the Business Excellence Awards by AI Global Media Ltd. It was declared, "The judges have made their final decision and I am pleased to announce Nationwide Cleaners has won in the 2016 Business ...
- New franchisee in Northamptonshire
- 12 January 2016
- Adrian, a taxi driver in Huntingdon, recently invested in a Nationwide Cleaners franchise in Northamptonshire. Having just completed his initial training, he is very keen to start building his business and is in the process of recruiting cleaners and leaflet delivery staff. His cleaning ...
- New franchisee in Surrey
- 16 November 2015
- Basil started recently in a large area from Guildford in Surrey to the south coast. He has already taken on his first clients and has achieved very positive reviews from them for his service. Although his area is quite rural with scattered towns, he rarely has to travel far as ...
- Alison, Sheffield
- Alison started in Sheffield, Chesterfield and areas nearby several months ago. After a more traditional office job, she was looking for more of a work/life balance and control over her own time. Having grown up there, she moved back there from the expensive south of England and ...