NIC Services Group - Commercial Cleaning Franchise
A family run successful commercial cleaning business with 50 years experience. Offering nationwide coverage and reputation in franchising.Watch Video
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Working Capital: £20,000 + VAT
- Available areas
- Opportunities available throughout the UK
Take control of your future and run a successful business with an NIC Commercial Cleaning Management Franchise
If you are looking for a high-quality management franchise business which offers you a guaranteed income* from day one, in one of the largest single industries in the UK, join NIC today.
With an annual spend in excess of £8.8 billion, and growing every year, the commercial cleaning industry is the perfect environment for new franchisees.
This makes investing in a NIC management franchise an ideal business opportunity for self-motivated individuals looking to manage and grow their own commercial cleaning business.
Guaranteed Income From Day One*
NIC have a range of investment packages available, starting from as a little as £20,000 +VAT. We have a range of flexible investment package options available and for our Silver & Gold Packages we guarantee the gross profit in your first year which we will pay to you in equal instalments throughout the year ensuring you are earning money from day one of your franchise.
*subject to investment level
"NIC helped me to develop a successful business & new skills to deliver a great return on my investment" – Kerry Miller, NIC Franchisee
A robust proven business formula
NIC franchisees are not cleaners. They are individuals who manage and build a successful cleaning business.
NIC’s success is built on their unique management systems. These break down the whole process of operating and growing a business into simple, manageable steps to give predictable and profitable results.
With over 50 years of industry experience and over 150 years of combined industry experience of their senior management team, NIC has the knowledge to confidently make every franchisee a commercial cleaning success.
The cleaning industry is a virtually recession-proof business as everything requires cleaning, generally every single day!
"I decided that I did not want to work for someone else when I left the forces, but having no previous business experience I decided franchising would be the safest route for me. I wanted the reassurance and support that you get from investing in a well-established franchise like NIC and thought this was my best route into starting my own business" – Das Gurung, NIC Franchisee
Could you be the next NIC Franchisee?
Are you motivated and committed to running a successful business? NIC are looking for individuals who are customer focused, driven and willing to learn. If you are looking to ‘build a successful business’ and have a willingness to work hard and be prepared to work flexible hours then you have the qualities to be a successful NIC franchisee.
Comprehensive Training Programme
We want our franchisees to be successful, that’s why we provide one of the most thorough training and support programmes in the franchise business. As a NIC franchisee, you will undertake an extensive training programme at our purpose built in-house Training Centre. This training covers practical training on cleaning methods as well as business training and sales & marketing advice and methods on acquiring and retaining clients. The practical training is delivered to BICSc (British Institute of Cleaning Science) standards.
On-going support is also provided through a Nurturing Programme ensuring you have the knowledge and skills to get your business off to the best start possible.
"NIC’s excellent start-up training and their ongoing support programme made them the obvious choice for me" – Nusrat Ali, NIC Franchisee
The NIC franchise support package
NIC provide all franchisees with administrative support which includes full invoicing, credit control and payroll services together with sales and marketing support including a multi-channelled marketing programme and assistance with quoting on local, regional and national contracts. The support package includes:
- Complete accountancy support
- Sales & Marketing Support
- Operations Support
- HR & IT Support
The training and support doesn’t stop there, it’s ongoing and constantly reviewed as we believe it’s pivotal to the success of your business.
Our discovery sessions are designed to enable you to find out more about the NIC franchise opportunity, absolutely free of charge and with no strings attached and are held locally to you.
Following the initial session, if you decide that you would like to move forward you will visit our head office in Leeds where you can meet the NIC team and see the support in action.
By forwarding my details I consent to NIC using credit reference agencies to help make decisions. By proceeding I am accepting that you can use my information in this way.
- Why Choose NIC? Steve Calvert on Commercial Cleaning Franchises
- Detailing the benefits behind our cleaning management franchise, you are being offered an insight into franchise opportunities in an industry virtually unaffected by seasonal or economic influences. NIC cares about the success of its franchisees and has over 50 years' experience in the industry. Ste...
- NIC launch hotel & leisure division
- 09 June 2016
- NIC have recently launched into a new sector business specialising in Hotel and Leisure (Housekeeping and cleaning). The business officially commenced trading on July 1st 2015 and started its first contract on the 11th July at the Mercure Hotel Greenwich, London. Simon Morton, NIC Business Develop...
- NIC gains approved membership of Constructionline
- 13 April 2016
- NIC is now an approved member of Constructionline, the UK's largest register of contractors and consultants for the construction industry. For suppliers to the construction industry like ourselves, it's a great tool to promote our services and gain new work opportunities by demonstrating to the 8,...
- NIC awarded Altius accreditation
- 10 February 2016
- NIC Services Group is pleased to announce they have successfully gained Altius assured vendor accreditation following a rigorous, independent assessment process. Altius is one of the country's leading vendor assessment companies. NIC have undergone a rigorous application process that ensures all t...
- Recent contract award with large pub chain
- 25 January 2016
- NIC have been awarded a multi-site deal with Mitchells & Butlers, one of the largest operators of restaurants, pubs and bars in the UK. The contract covers sites across the midlands and includes cleaning for Ember Pubs and their upmarket premium country pub brand.
- NIC secure contract with prestigious music and dance institution
- 19 January 2016
- After a competitive tendering process, NIC has been awarded the contract for cleaning, washroom services and associated services at Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance. The Trinity Laban contract encompasses 4 sites across South London. They Include Blackheath Halls a 600 Seat Concert H...
- A fantastic end to the year for NIC
- 24 November 2014
- NIC Services Group are set for a fantastic finish to 2014 with four new franchisees joining the network. With one training course having just been completed and 3 more to be completed before the end of the year, NIC have seen their franchise family grow substantially in 2014. These 4 franchisees a...
- NIC build a new bespoke training facility
- 05 March 2014
- Due to the record levels of franchisee recruitment over recent months, NIC Services Group have built a bespoke training facility at their head office in Leeds to keep up with demand. The new training facility will provide all new franchisees with the essential skills and knowledge required to e...
- Top Safety Accreditation for NIC Services Group
- 05 February 2014
- NIC Services Group has been awarded accreditation from safecontractor for its commitment to achieving excellence in health and safety within the commercial cleaning sector. safecontractor is a leading third party accreditation scheme which recognises very high standards in health and safety man...
- Roger Downs
- NIC Services Group launched their first franchise in 1995. Having been involved in the cleaning & support services industry since 1960 NIC looked to franchising as a way of expanding their business further. Through the franchise model they were able to do this with people who had a real passion a...
- Keeley Cooper
- Keeley launched her NIC management franchise at the end of 2013. She had previously spent 17 years working in the cleaning and soft services industry and was a senior manager with some high profile clients. She recognised the enormous potential that exists in this industry, and so for many years ...
- Dasarath Gurung
- After serving with the British Army in the Queen’s Ghurka Engineers for 14 years, Dasarath (Das) decided he was ready for a new challenge and wanted to make the move to “Civvy Street”. Das explains “I decided that I did not want to work for someone else when I left the forces, but having no previo...