Oink - Food Retail Franchise
A proven, multi revenue stream franchise model in the food to go sector.
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Total Investment: £100,000
- Available areas
- Opportunities available throughout the UK.
Join a proven, comprehensive, multi revenue stream franchise model with full training, ongoing support, supply chain and marketing collateral all provided.
Oink was launched in Edinburgh in 2008 and have been serving delicious hog roast rolls to hungry workers, locals, students, shoppers, tourists and festival goers 7 days a week ever since!
Now, with three really successful stores in Edinburgh and amazing TripAdvisor reviews, we’d be crazy not to want to capitalise on the obvious strength of our brand, our systems, methods and quality ingredients, but micro-managing staff all over the UK is not our strength.
This is what led us to franchising; we want every branch of Oink to be owned by someone with a real passion for the business, someone who will uphold the company ethos of uncompromising quality and service.
Food franchises, particularly in the food to go sector like us, are very popular; people are often amazed to learn that many outlets of globally known brands on our high streets are actually owned and operated by private individuals. Whilst no business is truly recession proof, many in the food to go sector come pretty close.
The franchise options are:
- a retail store (which has the ovens inside depending on the size of the store) and a van capable of transporting the pigs to the store and events
- or a retail store with an external lock up for ovens, storage, refrigeration, prep etc, and a van capable of transporting the pigs to the store and events
- or any of the above plus a catering trailer for outside events
Total investment is c£100k with funding of up to 70% available from some of the franchise banks depending on credit status.
If you would like to learn more about opportunities with OINK, please get in touch today by completing the form on this site.