Opportunity Marketing - Consultancy Franchise
Join the leading marketing consulting franchise, Opportunity Marketing, and build your own business today!
- Request Free Information
- Finance requirements
- Total Investment: £12,750
- Minimum Investment: £12,750
- Available areas
Opportunity Marketing help SME businesses grow profitably through effective marketing.
We do this by taking a “back to basics” approach to marketing – mainly with businesses who never had the basics in place.
Most businesses don’t really understand what marketing is, but know that it is a skill gap within the organisation. We start by extracting all of the information out of them that we need to create a clear strategy, upon which all future activity is based upon.
Opportunity Marketing’s offering is targeted specifically at the SME market, so experience of this sector is a real advantage. Ideally, we expect applicants to have five years experience in the marketing management sector.
The franchise fee is £12,750 and financial assistance is available.
Most of our long term retained clients are young, ambitious for growth and around £1m-£5m turnover. We do also however service pre-starts, start-ups and £30m+ businesses. Industry sector is not important as our whole offering is process driven, not industry driven. We do not have preconceived ideas of what will work on not work for a specific sector.
Every client starts with a blank sheet of paper. We become extensions of our client’s business and there are many customer testimonials that support our approach. On average a client can expect to generate a 450% return on their total marketing spend. The beauty of working for yourself is that you can choose who you want to work with.
Benefits of Being a Franchisee
COST/OVERHEADS– because you have a ready-made brand from day 1, along with collateral (including website) and all client invoicing is created centrally… there is very little in the way of overheads to consider. All you really need is a phone, a laptop with internet access and some smart client-facing clothes and you’re ready to go. The Opportunity Marketing model is also easy to operate from home if that suits you.
TRAINING & SUPPORT– one of the downsides of being self-employed is that you are on your own… the buck stops with you. There is no-one there to guide and advise you and show you how to make it work. Well it is in our interests to get you earning as quickly as possible so we will give you all the training and support you need to get your income flowing.
FOCUS– all you have to think about is selling yourself and delivering the work. All other distractions such as marketing, financials, proposition, pricing, sourcing suppliers etc is taken care of. You can focus solely on what you need to.
COLLABORATION– when you set up on your own one of the biggest differences you will notice is that you no longer have anyone to “bounce ideas off”. The beauty with being part of a franchise is that you do have this resource, with people in exactly the same position as you.
EXPERIENCE– you are being guided by a franchisor who has already been through all the pain. You have their vast experience to tap into and learn from their mistakes.
SPEED– you can start hitting you earning potential much quicker, because of all the above. What could have taken 3 years on your own, can take 3 months with a franchise.
FLEXIBILITY– no longer do you have to work the hours that your boss wants you to. Your earning potential is governed by the effort you put in – but if you are only available 10am-3pm Mon-Fri you can structure your week to work around this.
You will receive:
- 500 business cards.
- 500 OM tri-fold leaflets.
- Process systems, tools and templates.
- Marketing pit stop.
- Marketing health check.
- Fast track marketing plan.
- Full marketing strategy.
- Client status sheets.
- An existing website to direct people towards.
- A dedicated landing page for digital campaigns.
- Training on the methodology and approach.
- Centralised marketing of Opportunity Marketing brand to assist lead generation.
- All invoicing and chasing of payments controlled centrally.
- A collaborative environment to bounce ideas off other marketing consultants for client projects.
- A database of recommended third party suppliers.
- Centralised support – monthly review meetings and weekly support calls.
Training and Support
We provide all franchisees with training from day one – it is important to us to get you up and running as soon as possible. The training course will cover everything you need to know about trading as Opportunity Marketing and being self-employed.
- In-depth training on the product packages.
- How to execute each package successfully.
- Working with clients to find out about their business, past and present campaigns and what they want to achieve.
- Analysis of information to develop strategic marketing plan.
- Your own sales and marketing strategy.
- How to generate leads.
- Networking skills.
- Selling the packages and associated sales processes.
- In house systems and tools.
- Invoicing process.
- Being self-employed and running your own business.
If you are excited, ambitious and self-motivated and fit any of the following criteria then you may be just what we are looking for! If you are a marketing manager or a freelancing marketing consultant looking for a change in direction, an Opportunity Marketing franchise could be ideal for you!