Ovenclean - Oven Cleaning Franchise
This successful domestic oven cleaning franchise, offers franchisees a fully equipped van, an easy plan & a business using low overheads.
- Request Free Information
- Finance requirements
- Minimum Investment: £10,000
- Available areas
- All UK - Network Size: Over 100 units
“If you want success,
Ovenclean is the brand to go with.”
Bernard Corrigan, Ovenclean franchisee since 2011
With over 25 years’ experience and a network of over 100 specialists, Ovenclean is the original, and one of the most successful, oven cleaning businesses in the UK, providing a professional domestic cleaning service to a massive marketplace of over 27.8 million households nationwide.
The franchise model is proven, tried and tested. The beauty is its simplicity: it is easy to learn, straightforward to manage and can deliver high profitability from offering a service with high repeat custom and great job satisfaction.
With low overheads and the flexibility to dictate working hours to suit your lifestyle and business aspirations, you can take control of your career and your life. Our partners benefit from retaining control over their work/life balance, whilst also delivering the potential to earn over £1,000 per week*, with expansion options to develop into management franchise operations.
Over the years Ovenclean has trained, developed and supported franchise partners from all walks of life, with varying backgrounds, work histories and business ambitions.
Start your own successful cleaning business with Ovenclean:
- Unlimited earnings – potential to earn more than £1,000pw*
- National marketing campaigns including TV coverage and extensive digital marketing
- £34million worth of work distributed to the network in 2020**
- Proven demand – from a massive, virtually untapped marketplace
- Regular, repeat business from a loyal customer base
- Instant cashflow and job satisfaction from a customer facing business
- Flexible working hours to suit your ambitions and lifestyle
- Comprehensive training course and business mentor
- Professional and organised launch to help you earn money from day one
- Ongoing franchise, marketing and development support from a dedicated team
- Flexibility to expand to multi-van management operation
- Recognised member of the British Franchise Association
Hear from existing franchisees...
Owen Rowlands – franchisee since 2012
“Demand for oven cleaning has been high from the start and business is really good.”
After leaving his job in highway maintenance, Owen Rowlands decided he wanted to run his own business and ultimately chose an Ovenclean franchise. Two years on, he can hardly believe the success he has achieved and says it’s been an amazing experience.
“Demand for oven cleaning has been high from the start and business is really good,” he confirms. “Every month turnover gets better and better, which is exactly as Ovenclean told me it would be.”
Owen continues, “Although I’m really busy in my original territory, the response has been so positive that I have taken the plunge and invested in an adjacent, second territory - now I’m rushed off my feet!”
Less than two years in, Owen has completed well over 1,000 cleans, but that’s just the beginning according to ambitious Owen. With a diary full of appointments, and some big plans in prospect, he is looking forward to another year of growth. “It’s been a wonderful two years, I’ve been thrilled by how well it’s gone – I can’t wait to see what this year brings!”
James Arthur, franchisee since 2014
“We are now able to visit our holiday home in Pembrokeshire more often, and I can stop work early to play the odd round of golf if I want to!”
Prior to becoming an Ovenclean Franchisee, James had a successful career; from international event management, to Head of Fundraising for a National Charity. After a company restructure in 2012 ended in a voluntary redundancy, James began thinking about alternative, self-employed lifestyle which would give him more control over his own life and diary.
Start your own Ovenclean business today from just £10,000!^
Want to find out more?
Whether you are looking to try something new, fancy a career change or just want to take control of your life by becoming your own boss, Ovenclean’s proven business model and unrivalled support structure could help you on your way.
^The total investment is £14,995 but with the various pricing options that we offer, you only need £10,000 +VAT of your own funds to start your Ovenclean business.
*Individual results depend on attitude, aptitude and application.
**Worked out using the total volume of leads generated through Head Office, at our average clean value of £65.
- Ovenclean Case Study | Dean Wilson
- 28 August 2019
- Dean joined the Ovenclean network in 2014 with his wife Amy, and since then has grown the business to a fleet of three vans. Here he tells us about his Ovenclean journey so far, and gives his advice for aspiring franchisees.
- Ovenclean Case Study | Richard Metcalfe
- 28 August 2019
- Richard joined the Ovenclean network in 2016, and since then has seen his business go from strength to strength. Here he tells us about his Ovenclean journey so far, and gives his advice for aspiring franchisees.
- Oven Cleaning is Top of the Agenda For Homeowners, Says Ovenclean
- 26 October 2020
- Cleaning is top of the agenda for UK homeowners, according to professional oven cleaning franchise Ovenclean, who has experienced their best Summer for customer enquiries ever. The oven cleaning franchise has just witnessed nearly a third more leads than the same time last year. The 28% increas...
- Ovenclean franchisees celebrate most successful July on record
- 19 August 2020
- Increased investment in marketing and the easing of lockdown restrictions has led to Ovenclean celebrating its most successful July on record. In the month of July, Ovenclean, the UK’s original oven cleaning company, recorded a 25 per cent increase in customer leads compared to July last year,...
- Dealing with Redundancy: Advice from an Ovenclean Franchisee
- 28 July 2020
- After facing redundancy multiple times in the highway construction industry, Owen Rowlands decided he needed a complete change of direction. “I was exhausted with the same cycle of finding a job that offered security, working hard in that role and then finding out a couple of months down the line...
- Life After Redundancy: Taking the Leap into Self-Employment
- 21 July 2020
- Redundancy can be one of the most devastating experiences in life, but for some it can be a blessing in disguise. Nigel Colson, owner of Ovenclean Swindon decided to take the leap into franchising after being made redundant. Having faced redundancy from his Regional Manager role in the home furni...
- Former Employee Takes on Shining Business
- 28 February 2019
- After 14 years with Ovenclean, the UK’s leading professional oven cleaning specialist, franchisee John Dyer is selling up one half of his thriving business to his employee Richard, and is now on the hunt for a buyer for his other territory, which stretches from Norwich to Stowmarket! Having spent ...
- Celebrating a Decade of Ovenclean Ownership!
- 21 November 2018
- Franchise Brands plc is delighted to be celebrating 10 successful years owning, operating and developing Ovenclean, the UK’s original network of oven cleaning specialists. “Since acquiring the franchise back in 2008, we’ve been able to help so many franchisees from all different walks of life wi...
- Ovenclean Launch Brand New Consumer Website
- 13 July 2017
- Ovenclean, the UK’s original oven cleaning service, are thrilled to announce the launch of their brand-new responsive and fully optimised website. Ovenclean’s new website design will bring the brand into 2017 with a fresh, modern and user-friendly interface. The design of the site has been careful...
- Ovenclean Achieves Highest Annual Number Of Franchisee Sales In 2016
- 01 June 2017
- Ovenclean, the UK’s longest established oven cleaning business and part of Franchise Brands plc, has broken its previous records, selling more franchises in 2016 than any other year since the brand was established in 1992. Tim Harris, CEO of Franchise Brands plc says, “It’s vital to Ovenclean that...
- 5 Ways Baking Can Help You Beat Blue Monday
- 16 January 2017
- As we all know, today has officially been named ‘Blue Monday’ – aka ‘the most miserable day of the year’. The idea was created as a PR stunt a few years back, but resonated with so many people that it’s now been incorporated into our calendar, acknowledging the ‘perfect storm’ that’s created post-Ch...
- Franchise Brands Ltd Support Franchisee with Successful Resale
- 04 July 2016
- Despite the endless benefits of a Franchise Model such as the training, support, a proven brand and business model, it can still be daunting for some looking to set up on their own. At Franchise Brands Ltd, we have supported individuals from all walks of life to purchase existing, thriving franchise...
- From Strength To Strength For Franchise Brands
- 13 January 2016
- In line with their strategy of organic growth, parent company of leading high street names Ovenclean and ChipsAway, Franchise Brands, is celebrating record results from a fantastic 2015! Franchise Brands credit the amazing success down to a mixture of optimising existing marketing campaigns, plus ...
- Record breaking summer for leading franchise brands
- 10 September 2015
- While it may not have been the best of summers weather-wise, the record breaking results achieved earlier this year for leading franchises ChipsAway and Ovenclean have once again been smashed this summer! This is great news for both networks of around 400 franchisees in total, who are enjoying h...
- Record Breaking Franchise Becomes Full Member of the British Franchise Association (bfa)
- 21 August 2015
- Ovenclean, the UK's original and leading oven cleaning specialist, is delighted to announce it's been awarded full membership of the bfa - the voluntary self-regulating body for the franchise industry. Following a period of strong growth, not to mention investing in a high profile TV campaign whic...
- Record breaking month for Ovenclean!
- 14 April 2015
- The Ovenclean network are enjoying record breaking levels of demand for their services across the country, as a direct result of the extensive national TV advertising campaign, which kicked off for the first time in February this year. Over the course of March alone, there has been a staggering 77...
- ‘As Seen On TV’
- 19 January 2015
- Ovenclean’s inaugural TV advert is set to appear nationally from the end of February! The UK’s longest established and most successful domestic oven cleaning franchise, Ovenclean, is delighted to announce the launch of its first ever national TV advertising campaign, which will commence at the end...
- John Stewart, West Cambridge
- John Stewart joined Ovenclean in 2013, after wanting to re-invent himself in a completely different career. He tells us more: “After working in a large clinical company for a number of years, I wanted something which was completely different. I happened to come across an advert in the Daily Mail f...
- Steven and Estelle Sykes | Ovenclean Barnsley
- Both Steven Sykes and Estelle Robertson had very successful careers, but they decided that they wanted a better work life balance - something that they could achieve through an Ovenclean franchise. Although they have faced some challenges, 18 months down the line Steven and Estelle are thoroughly en...
- “I’m now in control of my life, I’m busy and I enjoy what I do”
- Ovenclean delivers baked-in success for John Denoon. According to franchisee John Denoon, the seeds of success are ready baked into the Ovenclean franchise, with customers hooked by the dazzling results and determined never to tackle cleaning their own dirty ovens ever again! Before joining Oven...
- Profiting Partnerships - Two Men and a Hob!
- 25 June 2012
- A two man team making a great impact on the nation’s kitchens – apart from the Hairy Bikers! - is Ovenclean’s dynamic duo, Jeff Deeming and Andy Bloore, who have been working together as successful Ovenclean franchisees for since 2003.For thousands of happy customers in the North West, Jeff and ...
- Young Families - Ovenclean, A Business Which Grows With You!
- 25 June 2012
- In 2002 new parents of twins, Clive and Clare Pearson made a decision that would change their lives forever.Clare’s high powered job in publishing involved a long commute every day into London and Clive’s work in sales often took him away from home at evenings and weekends. Having the children m...
- 'Pretirement' - Franchising at 50+ - Paul Cooks Up A Plan with Ovenclean
- 25 June 2012
- As carpet fitter Paul Foord reached his mid-fifties, he decided that he needed to look for another business opportunity to take him through to retirement. Not only was he finding heaving carpets around increasingly challenging, but the difficult housing market was also impacting on his work and ...
- Young Franchisees - Ovenclean hits the hot spot for Robbie
- 25 June 2012
- When 26 year old Robbie Freeman spotted the Ovenclean franchise, it appealed to him instantly. Easy to learn and straightforward to manage, he felt it provided the perfect business opportunity for someone practical and hard-working like himself. “It was affordable and looked like great value” he...
- Flexible Franchise - A Good Investement
- 25 June 2012
- After thirty four years working for Lloyds TSB, Ian Morley knows a good investment when he sees one. When he was first made redundant from his job as a Lean Consultant, Ian initially took some time to carry out work on his house, but he always knew that being in his early fifties he was too youn...
- Multi-Unit Management Franchise
- 25 June 2012
- Sheree Parker is one of Ovenclean’s longest operating franchisees. She joined the network in 2001 and over the years has built a highly successful management franchise. Formerly a senior manager with a leading express delivery company, Sheree has brought to bear her considerable managerial skill...
- Bouncing Back From Redundancy - The heat is on for Ovenclean franchisee Duncan!
- 25 June 2012
- Just eighteen months after the launch of his Ovenclean franchise, former financial manager Duncan Chandler has reached the point where he has so much work that business expansion is inevitable. He says taking on an employee and an extra vehicle is a matter of ‘when’ rather than ‘if’, and he is t...
- Families in Franchising - The Watts' Are Keeping It in the Family
- 25 June 2012
- Little did Mike Watts suspect when he first invested in an Ovenclean franchise that after four years his business would become a real family affair, first involving his wife Janeane and subsequently his sons Byron and Daniel. “It wasn’t my intention to build a family business as such,” he says, ...
- Oven Cleaning Franchise at Heart of a Happy Home
- 24 April 2012
- When Clare and Clive Pearson found they were expecting twins ten years ago, the high powered couple decided that their demanding career-focused lifestyles needed to change.Clare wanted to be at home with her children and Clive was determined that his late evenings and working weekends should ...