Pack & Send - Packaging And Delivery Franchise
PACK & SEND is one of Worlds fastest growing Business Services franchises.Watch Video
- Request Free Information
- Finance requirements
- Franchise Fee: £29,500
- Liquid Capital: £50,000
- Total Investment: from £100,000
- Minimum Investment: £50,000
- Available areas
- Opportunities are available throughout the UK.
PACK & SEND – management franchise in the packaging and shipping sector
PACK & SEND is a unique proposition that can pack and deliver any item to any location. Our internationally renowned franchise, launched in Australia over 25 years ago, is available to entrepreneurs looking to get more out of working life. In the rapidly growing £70bn logistics industry, which generates around 5% of GDP, we’re extremely proud to call ourselves the leading packaging and shipping specialist franchise in the UK.
Anything, anywhere: delivering business success and personal freedom
Are you looking to introduce flexibility to your life? Are you looking for a business that gives you great satisfaction? Do you want a franchise with longevity that offers great returns? PACK & SEND can give you all that… and much more!
What our franchisees do:
Our franchisees usually start as owner-operators of their franchise, building a team to manage the needs of their customers. You satisfy the needs of businesses and private clients by providing the very best solution when they’re sending items. Here’s just a few things your business will cover:
- Professional packing services - from simple bubble wrap to bespoke injected-foam packing
- Wide range of delivery options - road, air and sea freight
- Comprehensive loss/damage cover - with no upper limit on financial cover
- Flexible and bespoke solutions - ship almost anything to anywhere
- Customs/import document assistance - an end-to-end solution.
And here’s the best part: you don’t need to have any freight or logistics experience as we teach you all about that in our specialised training programme. You’ve just got to be a team player who is sales-focused with a no-limits attitude. There are no limits on our customer service, on your business potential or how much we’ll support you to reach your goals.
The full package:
The initial part of your PACK & SEND journey will involve an eight-week training programme supporting you through your first year of business. The franchise package consists of 21 key components to make your business a success, including an exclusive trading territory, your store fit-out and equipment, marketing resources, financial management and freight warranty policies.
When you’re ready to launch, an expert will join you and your team in your service centre for the first month. They won’t run the business for you but they’ll be on hand so you can get up to speed on maximising sales and customer satisfaction.
We’re also proud to offer two guarantees to our franchisees:
- Year 1 brand lead guarantee – we guarantee a defined number of leads with the opportunity to secure long-term repeat customers
- Year 1 marketing support guarantee – whatever you spend on marketing, we will match it (up to a maximum of £6,000).
“The first few weeks of training in the PACK & SEND store in Reading gave us a feel for what it was like to interact with customers and what our days would be like in the business. I have to say, this was the most useful for both me and my business partner, Koudy, as when we opened our own service centre, we already had some experience of how to operate the franchise.”
Daniel Savi, PACK & SEND Elephant & Castle
A smooth delivery for your business:
We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of technology to ensure our franchisees and your customers have the best experience. As a PACK & SEND franchisee, you have access to:
- The exclusive PACK & SEND point-of-sale system - GMx. It helps with calculating packaging and freight costs, comparing competitor prices and saving, storing and retrieving customer information. On average, it saves our franchisees two days a month compared to traditional systems requiring multiple points of data input.
- Our intranet site - Packnet - with resources including your operations manual, price lists, supplier information, benchmarking reports etc.
- Our quality supplier relationships with major logistics brands.
Our initial franchise fee is £29,500 but you will need to budget for your service centre fit-out and working capital. The total budget required to open a PACK & SEND store is in the region of £100,000 – £120,000. On that basis, we advise new franchisees will need around £50,000 - £60,000 liquid capital. Up to 70% funding support is available through high-street banks subject to personal circumstances.
Our ongoing Franchise Management and Advertising Fees cover everything you need to get your business off the ground and keep it growing.
- Marketing material such as flyers, brochures, banners and posters
- Sales kits and management resources
- PR resource
- Digital and social media account management
- National advertising campaigns, sponsorships and promotions.
“Being a PACK & SEND franchisee means I spend a lot more time at home with the family. I’ve also been able to set up the business just two miles from my house, so it really is convenient for having that balance between family life and work. I’m still very happy that I made the decision to start the business. I still enjoy each day, so it was definitely the right decision for me.”
Gairn Kalla, PACK & SEND Guildford
Ready to package up a better future for you and your family?
- The Art of Packing
- Sped-up video of packing of a sports car hardtop.
- Owning a PACK & SEND Service Centre...
- Gairn Kalla from Guildford gives his views on the challenges and benefits of being a PACK & SEND franchisee. From what he would do differently to how it has changed his lifestyle, Gairn provides a concise summary of his experience.
- Join the UK's Leading Packing and Shipping Specialists
- PACK & SEND UK is a unique franchise opportunity. We specialise in the professional and secure packing and delivery of items that are fragile, large awkward or valuable to anywhere in the world. We stand out in our market because of our un-rivalled choice of high quality packing methods; our huge ra...
- PACK & SEND are so good at packing and delivering fragile and valuable items that Qantas use them to deliver laptops, mobiles, bags and cases and a range of other personal effects that have been left on their planes.
- PACK & SEND ensure safe delivery of anything. They handle kit, training equipment and trophies for the Rugby Football League and even transported the Rugby World Cup to Australia.
- Pack and Send 2013
- 17 January 2013
- A business to be proud of
- 30 July 2020
- Prior to starting her own PACK & SEND franchise in 2014, Deborah Dudley had a long career in accountancy. It was always her dream to start her own business and, when her children had grown up, she made that a reality. Now, shortly after celebrating her fifth anniversary as a business owner, Debor...
- Packing in the corporate career
- 30 July 2020
- After spending 13 years in Singapore working at major corporate brands, Julian Starr ventured back to the UK searching for a new lease of life. He had proved integral to American Express Asia, firstly as Chief Financial Officer for the bank and then the Controller for the whole company, before mo...
- Unlocking a new market during lockdown
- 30 July 2020
- Although the university market was already full of business potential for the logistics sector, it wasn’t until an urgent need arose that their accommodation teams opened up the opportunity for suppliers like PACK & SEND to provide a solution. When COVID-19 lockdown measures forced students to re...
- Shipping FAQs in the current environment
- 30 July 2020
- This year has already seen several ups and downs for many businesses. As Brexit began to settle down, the outbreak of COVID-19 introduced a whole new problem and has already seen a few industry giants struggle. Since Brexit took a back seat, the rest of 2020 started to return to normal. But wit...
- A decade of success for PACK & SEND
- 30 July 2020
- PACK & SEND are celebrating this month after receiving a package of their own – one that signifies them completing 10 years on British soil. The brand ventured halfway across the world in 2009 and has shown steady growth ever since. Today, the brand has 17 operating service centres, with the 18th...
- A resolution for a brighter future
- 30 July 2020
- As we enter the new decade, opportunity is sure to come knocking. The twenty-twenties are set to bring exactly that for global logistics brand PACK & SEND. As the clock chimed midnight on New Years’ Eve, two individuals were ready with a hefty resolution for 2020, opening their own business in Bi...
- Packaging companies need to think outside the box
- 30 July 2020
- With the postal strikes narrowly swerved and Black Friday out of the way, operators in the packaging and logistics sector don’t have much time to catch a breath. Christmas is fast approaching with the deadline for sending packages just days away while others have New Year bargains in their sights...
- Why we get our comfy shoes ready for Black Friday weekend
- 30 July 2020
- What does Black Friday bring to mind for you? Is it queues of people waiting for the doors to open on their favourite electrical supplier, eagerly awaiting the deal of the year? Interestingly, the latest survey from PwC revealed 77%1 of transactions through the Black Friday weekend are actually o...
- International Leadership Week at a global franchise brand
- 22 November 2019
- This year, International Leadership Week is focusing on values. When it comes to franchising, the leadership team’s values will make or break someone’s decision to join the franchise network. Mike Ryan, Chief Executive of PACK & SEND UK, thinks it’s the brand’s ability to lead with a “no limits” ...
- Pack & Send Provide Perfect Deliveries For Tennis Ace’s Memorabilia
- 02 July 2019
- This week saw the launch of an online timed auction featuring many items from the trophy and memorabilia collection of German tennis legend Boris Becker which is being run by asset auction specialists Wyles Hardy with PACK & SEND as their preferred shipping partners. As the UK’s largest specialist...
- Excess Baggage Savings And Less Hassle When Travelling
- 01 July 2019
- If you’re left feeling confused by airline baggage rules and charges which seem to change every time you fly, you’re not alone. In fact, baffled customers pay out nearly £400 million in excess baggage charges each year. Only recently, Ryanair caught customers out by changing its baggage policy, al...
- Pack & Send Salford Quays Assist A Time-Lord Fan With Dalek Shipment
- 30 September 2018
- How do you get a Dalek to Portugal? ‘Who’ knows – but as they are the sworn enemy, The Doctor isn’t letting on! So it’s a good job our Manchester Salford Quays service centre were up to the challenge when a huge Doctor Who fan bought this ‘full-size’ replica Dalek at auction for his Portuguese hom...
- PACK & SEND chosen as specialist packer for Caterham F1 asset sale
- 20 April 2015
- PACK & SEND, the UK’s largest specialist packer and international shipper, is pleased to announce that it has been chosen to undertake the secure distribution of the assets of Caterham F1 Racing. Following the Formula One team entering administration in October 2014, the administrators appointed ...
- New Leaders of the Pack in South London with the Launch of PACK & SEND Croydon
- 26 February 2015
- PACK & SEND; the specialist packing and shipping company providing end-to-end collection, packing and delivery of virtually any item to almost anywhere in the world, is pleased to announce the opening of their latest store in Croydon, South London. This is one of several new units for the PACK & SEN...
- PACK & SEND opens the doors to important West Surrey market
- 31 October 2014
- PACK & SEND; the UK’s leading specialist packing and shipping company providing end-to-end collection, packing and delivery of virtually any item to anywhere in the world, is delighted to have opened their latest store in Guildford, Surrey. PACK & SEND Guildford is the most recent of several new uni...
- PACK & SEND Unpacks in Milton Keynes
- 20 June 2014
- PACK & SEND - the specialist packing and shipping company providing end-to-end collection, packing and delivery of virtually any item to anywhere in the world, is pleased to announce the opening of their latest store in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire. With several new units opening in the coming ...
- PACK & SEND Delivered Safely in Lincoln
- 20 June 2014
- PACK & SEND; the UK’s leading specialist packing and shipping company providing end-to-end collection, packing and delivery of virtually any item to anywhere in the world, is delighted to have opened their latest store in the City of Lincoln, Lincolnshire. PACK & SEND Lincoln is the most recent o...
- East London sees Launch of Ship and Packing Services with PACK & SEND Spitalfields
- 19 June 2014
- PACK & SEND; the specialist packing and shipping company providing end-to-end collection, packing and delivery of virtually any item to almost anywhere in the world, is pleased to announce the opening of their latest store in Spitalfields, E1, East London. This is one of several new units for the...
- PACK & SEND Delivering New Stores Across the UK
- 26 June 2013
- PACK & SEND - the specialist packing and shipping company providing end-to-end collection, packing and delivery of virtually any item to anywhere in the world, has announced they will be opening several new stores across the country this summer. With five new franchisees in training and many more ap...
- Keeping it in the Family
- Across the territories that PACK & SEND trades there are many successful stores run by husband and wife partnerships and when Helen and Colin McDonald took on the PACK & SEND store in Southampton in the Spring of 2012 they became the second husband and wife team in the UK.What did you do before you ...
- A Franchise Business for Corporate Managers
- Richard Webb is a veteran of a high-flying career in media trading that took him from an advertising agency buyer to managing director at Mirror Group Newspapers. He left in 2008 to set up a media consultancy and a manufacturing business (ShirtStar). In November 2011 he started a Pack & Send franch...
- A Business that you Can Have a Life With!
- Hari Bodi has had experience of several industries in retailing and catering, with success along the way, but the issue that he had was that he was finding that work was all he had time for! He joined the PACK & SEND team in 2012 and has found that his work:life balance has changed dramatically comp...