Pack & Send - Packaging And Delivery Franchise
PACK & SEND is one of Worlds fastest growing Business Services franchises.Watch Video
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Franchise Fee: £29,500
- Total Investment: from £100,000
- Available areas
- Opportunities are available throughout the UK.
PACK & SEND - the Leading Packing and Shipping Specialists in the UK
PACK & SEND are the UK's leading packing and shipping specialists with a service centre network stretching from London to Edinburgh. We have been providing an end-to-end proposition for businesses and individuals that is second to none in the UK since 2009 and increasing demand and double-digit sales growth in recent years is driving a need for more franchisees.
With attractive territory opportunities available in all regions for enthusiastic people looking to move quickly to fully exploit our established and enhanced business model, there has never been a better time to join our unique business.
PACK & SEND, are no ordinary courier business. Our unrivalled packing expertise combines with a wide range of air, road and sea-freight shipping services to offer a safe and secure delivery solution that is ideal for difficult or important deliveries where chances can't be taken, as well as regular shipping needs both in the UK and abroad.
Why PACK & SEND?
The UK logistics marketplace is huge and growing, with PACK & SEND demand coming from all sectors of the market, including both business and domestic customers. We are especially well-placed to handle things that are fragile, large, awkward or valuable - such as artwork and antiques, technology and electronics, laboratory and medical equipment and musical instruments - which is an area where most shippers struggle meaning there is little competition and margins are strong.
- Professional packing - from simple boxes and bubble wrap to bespoke injected foam packing
- Wide range of delivery options - road, air and sea freight options and specialist
- Comprehensive loss/damage warranty - with no upper limit on financial cover
- Exceptional customer service - nothing is impossible at PACK & SEND
- Flexible and bespoke solutions - we can ship virtually anything to anywhere
- Customs/import document assistance - real end-to-end service
- Easily accessible retail service centres - customer friendly with easy access
PACK & SEND Franchisee Package
With the business now well established in the UK market and the PACK & SEND model totally proven, our focus is on service centre growth enabled by an enhanced franchisee launch package and supported by a £multi-million technology investment increasing capacity and efficiency to maximise sales and margins.
New PACK & SEND franchisees benefit from:
- Year 1 Marketing Support Guarantee - PACK & SEND will match your first year marketing spend £ for £
- Trackable Brand Lead Guarantee – PACK & SEND are so confident in their business that they guarantee a minimum number of sales leads in your first 12 months or they will pay you the profit that you would have made from them!
- In-depth induction training including extensive hands-on in-store experience before you start trading
- A PACK & SEND expert on hand in your service centre for your first trading month
- Unique proposition with virtually no direct competition
- Market leading gross margins and average sales value
- 10-year franchise license with a no cost renewal
We are looking for motivated people who understand the importance of effective selling and customer service and are good with people! Logistics experience is not necessary and our current franchisees have a variety of backgrounds: previous business owners, former corporate managers, blue-collar roles, Forces leavers and even switching franchisees!
Launching a PACK & SEND Service Centre requires an investment of around £100-120k which includes all set up costs and working capital estimated to get your store established. We have an excellent relationship with most of the major banks and specialist lenders where up to 70% funding can be available.
Running your PACK & SEND Service Centre
Every day at PACK & SEND is different and with the relentless growth in web commerce, we have never been busier!
Whether it’s an artist sending valuable work to a buyer abroad, a data centre moving fragile server units, a trader shipping classic car parts or simply somebody’s personal effects for shipment, customers are all looking for a company they can trust to get their items packed securely and delivered safely.
- The Art of Packing
- Sped-up video of packing of a sports car hardtop.
- Owning a PACK & SEND Service Centre...
- Gairn Kalla from Guildford gives his views on the challenges and benefits of being a PACK & SEND franchisee. From what he would do differently to how it has changed his lifestyle, Gairn provides a concise summary of his experience.
- Join the UK's Leading Packing and Shipping Specialists
- PACK & SEND UK is a unique franchise opportunity. We specialise in the professional and secure packing and delivery of items that are fragile, large awkward or valuable to anywhere in the world. We stand out in our market because of our un-rivalled choice of high quality packing methods; our huge ra...
- PACK & SEND are so good at packing and delivering fragile and valuable items that Qantas use them to deliver laptops, mobiles, bags and cases and a range of other personal effects that have been left on their planes.
- PACK & SEND ensure safe delivery of anything. They handle kit, training equipment and trophies for the Rugby Football League and even transported the Rugby World Cup to Australia.
- Pack and Send 2013
- 17 January 2013
- International Leadership Week at a global franchise brand
- 22 November 2019
- This year, International Leadership Week is focusing on values. When it comes to franchising, the leadership team’s values will make or break someone’s decision to join the franchise network. Mike Ryan, Chief Executive of PACK & SEND UK, thinks it’s the brand’s ability to lead with a “no limits” ...
- Pack & Send Provide Perfect Deliveries For Tennis Ace’s Memorabilia
- 02 July 2019
- This week saw the launch of an online timed auction featuring many items from the trophy and memorabilia collection of German tennis legend Boris Becker which is being run by asset auction specialists Wyles Hardy with PACK & SEND as their preferred shipping partners. As the UK’s largest specialist...
- Excess Baggage Savings And Less Hassle When Travelling
- 01 July 2019
- If you’re left feeling confused by airline baggage rules and charges which seem to change every time you fly, you’re not alone. In fact, baffled customers pay out nearly £400 million in excess baggage charges each year. Only recently, Ryanair caught customers out by changing its baggage policy, al...
- Pack & Send Salford Quays Assist A Time-Lord Fan With Dalek Shipment
- 30 September 2018
- How do you get a Dalek to Portugal? ‘Who’ knows – but as they are the sworn enemy, The Doctor isn’t letting on! So it’s a good job our Manchester Salford Quays service centre were up to the challenge when a huge Doctor Who fan bought this ‘full-size’ replica Dalek at auction for his Portuguese hom...
- PACK & SEND chosen as specialist packer for Caterham F1 asset sale
- 20 April 2015
- PACK & SEND, the UK’s largest specialist packer and international shipper, is pleased to announce that it has been chosen to undertake the secure distribution of the assets of Caterham F1 Racing. Following the Formula One team entering administration in October 2014, the administrators appointed ...
- New Leaders of the Pack in South London with the Launch of PACK & SEND Croydon
- 26 February 2015
- PACK & SEND; the specialist packing and shipping company providing end-to-end collection, packing and delivery of virtually any item to almost anywhere in the world, is pleased to announce the opening of their latest store in Croydon, South London. This is one of several new units for the PACK & SEN...
- PACK & SEND opens the doors to important West Surrey market
- 31 October 2014
- PACK & SEND; the UK’s leading specialist packing and shipping company providing end-to-end collection, packing and delivery of virtually any item to anywhere in the world, is delighted to have opened their latest store in Guildford, Surrey. PACK & SEND Guildford is the most recent of several new uni...
- PACK & SEND Unpacks in Milton Keynes
- 20 June 2014
- PACK & SEND - the specialist packing and shipping company providing end-to-end collection, packing and delivery of virtually any item to anywhere in the world, is pleased to announce the opening of their latest store in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire. With several new units opening in the coming ...
- PACK & SEND Delivered Safely in Lincoln
- 20 June 2014
- PACK & SEND; the UK’s leading specialist packing and shipping company providing end-to-end collection, packing and delivery of virtually any item to anywhere in the world, is delighted to have opened their latest store in the City of Lincoln, Lincolnshire. PACK & SEND Lincoln is the most recent o...
- East London sees Launch of Ship and Packing Services with PACK & SEND Spitalfields
- 19 June 2014
- PACK & SEND; the specialist packing and shipping company providing end-to-end collection, packing and delivery of virtually any item to almost anywhere in the world, is pleased to announce the opening of their latest store in Spitalfields, E1, East London. This is one of several new units for the...
- PACK & SEND Delivering New Stores Across the UK
- 26 June 2013
- PACK & SEND - the specialist packing and shipping company providing end-to-end collection, packing and delivery of virtually any item to anywhere in the world, has announced they will be opening several new stores across the country this summer. With five new franchisees in training and many more ap...
- Keeping it in the Family
- Across the territories that PACK & SEND trades there are many successful stores run by husband and wife partnerships and when Helen and Colin McDonald took on the PACK & SEND store in Southampton in the Spring of 2012 they became the second husband and wife team in the UK.What did you do before you ...
- A Franchise Business for Corporate Managers
- Richard Webb is a veteran of a high-flying career in media trading that took him from an advertising agency buyer to managing director at Mirror Group Newspapers. He left in 2008 to set up a media consultancy and a manufacturing business (ShirtStar). In November 2011 he started a Pack & Send franch...
- A Business that you Can Have a Life With!
- Hari Bodi has had experience of several industries in retailing and catering, with success along the way, but the issue that he had was that he was finding that work was all he had time for! He joined the PACK & SEND team in 2012 and has found that his work:life balance has changed dramatically comp...