Penny Lane - Estate Agency and Lettings Franchise
We are currently looking for new franchisees to help grow the business right across Scotland.
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Franchise Fee: £1,995 + VAT
- Available areas
Pennylane Homes is a British Franchise Association accredited Estate Agency and Lettings Franchise.
A flexible and unique business model that is established and growing. This is your opportunity to share in our success
Today, tomorrow and for the future…
Why choose a Pennylane Homes Franchise?
We have been in business since 2004 and growing demand for our quality service led us to franchising. After 2 years of development with one of the UK’s leading franchise consultants. We have created incredibly robust franchise systems which have now been proven in multiple locations with our current franchise owners offering the unique Pennylane Homes service to their delighted customers.
- Join a successful and established brand
- Capitalise on market leading products and services
- Take advantage of a tried and tested business model that works
- No industry experience required
- A growth market. The number of people now renting is the highest in a generation.
- Regular additional income from property sales, insurance products, mortgages etc
Our packages start from £1,995 + VAT and includes:
- Exclusive territory
- 2 week training program
- Dedicated support from Penny Lane
- Operations manual
- Business planning assistance
- Assistance in finding the right premises
- Ongoing Marketing Support
- Ongoing Field support
- Start-up package
- 24 hour dedicated franchise support manager
- Proven Success from existing franchisee’s
Helen, who acquired her Pennylane Homes Franchise in 2009 has seen her branch grow dramatically with the training and support she receives.
“I really saw the potential of a franchise within Pennylane Homes, as I had been working in the industry for a few years and knew how they compared with the competition. Having the chance to run my own business and knowing I had full support every step of the way was all the encouragement I needed”.
“Originally I was a chef and then a special needs classroom assistant so my background into property probably isn’t typical! I then moved from a property admin role to train as an estate agent and then became a branch manager.
I love this industry and it’s made me very ambitious, but I don’t think I would be where I am today had I set up independently – it’s the constant support and proven business model and systems that make a franchise so appealing. Pennylane Homes continue to help me grow my business even after six years”
Helen is now one of the most respected and well regarded agents in her local market and continues to grow her business through word of mouth, professional referrals, recommendations and of course the brand awareness and marketing support provided by Pennylane Homes.
Please complete the form below to receive our e-brochure and talk to our franchise recruitment team