PetStay - Dog Sitting Franchise
If you are a dog lover, then the PetStay franchise opportunity is for you.
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Franchise Fee: £11,995 + VAT
- Available areas
Home Dog Boarding Franchise
Opportunities with PetStay
If you are a dog lover and would love to work from home with flexible hours, then you are about to learn how to run your own PetStay business.
PetStay are an 5*award-winning company and have been established since 2005. We are market leaders in providing an alternative to kennels and are proud to be unique by leading the way in the home dog boarding market.
With 37 local franchised branches nationwide, you will be confident knowing you are joining an award-winning company who are experts in their field. If you have dreamed of being your own boss, working the hours that suit you and have a genuine love of dogs then make sure you don’t miss this fantastic opportunity in your area.
We are looking for people who believe in providing a professional service.
Working from your own home office with very low overheads and high income whilst matching customers’ dogs to one of your team of dog carers.
Home boarding is an evolving, growing market as dog owners just don’t want to put their dog in a kennel so they are looking for an alternative, professional service that can provide a home-from-home environment for their beloved dog. PetStay provides this and more
Our training takes place at the PetStay Head Office in East Yorkshire and includes:
- PetStay overview and the market place
- Day to day running of your business
- Customer Services
- Carer Recruitment
- Setting up and running your PetStay business
- Technical training & set up
- Matching dogs to carers training
- Case studies
- Interviewing dog carers and what to look for
- Making the most of your dog carers
- Working with the PetStay booking system
- Sales and marketing
- Social media training and set up your Facebook pages
- Administration, accounts and reporting
Ongoing comprehensive training and support will be given to franchisees, they have excellent support enabling them to achieve business growth. You will have dedicated support directly from the people who have successfully built the business
Once you have had your initial training from PetStay, it doesn’t stop there – we will be with you every step of the way especially in that first year when everything is new to you. We provide on-going support and extra training is also available to you.
We feel that our training, support and backup are key features of our franchise offer
PetStay also provides comprehensive telephone and e-mail support and have a designated franchise business development team to help you run and grow your business.
PetStay is a flexible, high quality franchise opportunity, allowing you to run your business from home, providing pet owners with an alternative to dog kennels - you match their pets with a local dog carer. Run your own franchise from just £11,995.
5* Franchisee Satisfaction Award run by Smith & Henderson
We are incredibly proud to have won this prestigious award and to be recognised for our franchise model, training and on-going support along with our branding and the excellent relationships we have formed with our franchisees. It is such an important award for PetStay as it comes from our franchisees. Also, we are extra proud as we have gone through to the
‘Smith & Henderson Best Franchise Award’
Our franchise fee of just £11,995 is one of the lowest in the pet industry within the UK, but please be under no illusions, we have very strict criteria and extraordinarily high standards and we want to open up this amazing opportunity to anyone with the right skills and desire and passion to succeed in this ever-expanding industry.
As one of the leading most respected home dog boarding services in the UK, we are known as:
“A Safe, Secure and Loving Alternative to Kennels”
The PetStay franchise is a life-changing choice for you and your family, giving you the opportunity to work from your own home office with low overheads in the growing market of dog home boarding. Dog owners are looking for a professional service that can provide a home-from-home environment for their beloved pet. PetStay provides this and more.
We have built up a successful business with very strong branding that people recognise. The PetStay Head Office is in East Yorkshire, and we have divided the UK into large exclusive territories which gives franchisees the potential to build a successful business.
Key Franchise Benefits
- No previous experience required
- High income potential: £30+k per annum
- Full training in all aspects of the business
- 2/3 day comprehensive training
- Working part-time or full-time
- Ongoing training
- Low overheads
- Ongoing support
- Run the business from home
- Marketing campaign
- Flexible working hours
- Use of all PetStay branding
- Fits around the children
- Lead generation
- Large exclusive territory
- Mini-site on main PetStay site
- Complete business start up package
- Expert advice on the industry
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for hard-working individuals with a passion for dogs, the determination to succeed, who enjoy offering excellent customer service and want to provide the very best home dog boarding service in their area. You have a head start with PetStay. We want to work with people who believe in our unique service and love dogs.
The characteristics we are looking for are as follows:
- Dog lover
- Keen to run your own business
- Want to work from home
- Good with people
- Able to work hard for yourself
- Honest and reliable
- Good customer service skills
- Computer skills
Franchise fee only £11,995 plus VAT! We also can offer financing assistance through a third party.
The PetStay franchise includes the following:
- Trading under the PetStay brand name
- Use of the PetStay brand name
- An exclusive territory for you to trade in
- 2/3 days of training at our offices in the beautiful Hessle, East Yorkshire to include our company, operations and all aspects of running your own PetStay franchise
- Networking with other franchisees
- Permanent ongoing head office support
- Complete start-up package – including stationery and sales literature
- Operations manual
- A dedicated & integrated web presence
- Your own page on the main website
- Your own email address
- PetStay booking system
- Franchisee Facebook forum
- Social media training
- PetStay annual conference
- PetStay regional meetings
- Dog first aid course (local)
- Google campaign
- Dog tags and business cards for your dog carers
- Corporate apparel (2x t shirts and 1 x sweat shirts
Contact us today for more information.