Phone Converters - Phone Shop Franchise
Franchising has only just begun for this rapidly expanding company.
- Request Free Information
- Finance requirements
- Franchise Fee: £15,000
- Minimum Investment: £15,000
The Phone Converters UK franchise is a golden ticket to big success.
‘Learn more! Earn more! Live more!’
Phone Converters’ founder and owner Simon Barnett started out selling phones and tablets from his own home. As soon as he was able, Simon opened his first shop in Taunton.
Within four weeks, he had opened three further stores.
Simon went on to open the UK’s only mobile phone superstore, stocking 1,000+ devices in-store. Many more branches of Phone Converters have since spread across the nation.
Phone Converters focus on:
- Selling used mobile phones & tablets
- Recycling used devices
- Cutting waste in its commitment to a green agenda.
The company is now moving into franchising, which is where you come in.
WHY CHOOSE PHONE CONVERTERS?
If being the boss of a phone store while having the backing of a hugely successful franchise and brand behind you sounds like an attractive opportunity, then you should contact us today.
We’ll be honest – being a Phone Converters franchisee is not for everyone. It’s a long-term commitment requiring a significant investment of both your time and money. It’s a business that requires a hands-on approach and dealing with customers.
Having said that, if you have the drive and commitment, then this is a business that offers huge returns!
WHAT DOES PHONE CONVERTERS DO?
As a guide, the cost of a Phone Converters franchise ranges from £15,000 to £30,000. You will need a minimum of 25% of the value as unencumbered funds. The other 75% may be funded via a bank loan/financial agreement with favourable funding terms.
You’re looking at a three-year (36 months) term with your franchise after a one-off franchise fee payment of £15,000.
Ongoing fees include:
- Monthly rent on the premises
- Service Fee
- Contribution to the national marketing spend.
And the returns? The cash flow – the money left in your business before you take out a personal draw and pay any outstanding loans/tax payments – typically ranges from £50k to £550k after the first year. In short, this is a hugely profitable venture for those who put in the hours and make their dreams come true.
- Part of a recognised and growing brand
- Each franchisee has their own platform so that you can sell to anyone in the UK
- Unlimited earning potential
- Work wherever and whenever you like, giving you a bespoke and satisfying work-life balance.
Franchise Fee: £15,000.
Minimum Investment: £15,000 - £30,000.