Pitman Training - Training Centre Franchise
Pitman Franchisees operate their own centres, delivering quality vocational training using our blended learning systems.Watch Video
- Request Free Information
- Finance requirements
- Franchise Fee: £35,000+
- Total Investment: £75,000 to £100,000
- Minimum Investment: £75,000
- Available areas
- The Pitman Training network covers the entire UK and extends into countries around the world. Network Size: 51-100 units
Transform lives with your own Pitman Training Centre.
Pitman Training has been the global name to trust in vocational training since 1837 when Sir Isaac Pitman revolutionised office communications with the invention of shorthand.
The world has changed vastly in the last 180 years, but the need for continuous development and learning is ever-present. Pitman Training courses are designed to help students get the skills and ultimately the jobs that they really want.
Through a blended delivery of online learning coupled with centre support, Pitman Training provides the very latest in office skills, IT training, as well as a comprehensive range of professional Diplomas, Awards and Courses.
As a mature Franchisor with an established and successful Franchise network, this classic British brand is looking for outstanding individuals to grow and develop as:
- Master Franchisor (country wide)
- Area Developer (multiple location operators)
- Single Franchisee (large location)
The facts speak for themselves.
- Leader in private adult education with 180+ years of highly regarded, British heritage
- Awarded Business Superbrands in 2018 in Executive Education, Training and Development
- 89 locations globally
- 180,000+ learners in 2018
- Stunning 90% student completion rate
- 75% (avg.) of students find employment within 6 months of completing Pitman studies
The highly reputable Pitman Training brand allows franchise partners to achieve career goals and achieve a new future through a Career Training Centre that provides job-ready training in shorter and affordable formats.
Partners benefit from a proven concept that leads the way in adult learning, a rapidly growing market for skilled workers, and both direct-to-consumer offerings and business services.
What we offer.
- Our brand: the right to use the highly regarded Pitman Training brand in an exclusive agreed upon territory.
- Access: to our wide portfolio of 200+ highly regarded, up-to-date accredited training courses and programs.
- Our Model: a blended delivery of online learning coupled with centre support via a state-of-the-art learning management system.
- Superior Support: a proven franchise system with dedicated support and employer focused training backed by LaunchLife and our skilled and passionate Pitman team.
Along with being highly respected in its own right, Pitman Training courses and diplomas are accredited by a number of established and respected key education bodies.
Pitman Training locations.
We’re currently established in 15 markets with 89 locations, with markets available for international expansion.
United Kingdom (58) • Ireland (14) • Russia (8) • Nigeria (2) • Cayman Islands • Ghana • Kenya • Kuwait • Pakistan • Palestine • Zimbabwe
For more information contact us today!
Pitman Training is a proud member of the LaunchLife family.
- Pitman Corporate - About Pitman Training
- Pitman Training offers over 250+ highly recognised, self-paced training courses across our centres in the UK and online.
- <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uBNGUBhkFu0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen="" />
- Tomas, Franchisee Testimonial
- <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oCl9iLiBrIk" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen="" />
- Pitman Training Franchise Opportunities - UK & Worldwide
- Start your own local training centre with the Pitman Training Franchise and transform the lives of people in your local area.
- <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/y3lYqjim2qw" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen="" />
- Derek Smith
- Derek Smith has been a Master Franchise Partner for Southern Ireland since 2002: Here he explains what it is, he feels, that makes a Pitman Training Franchise so attractive to so many people. “Pitman Training is a strong brand. This undoubtedly adds weight when a potential ...
- Keith & Shilpa Wymer
- Keith & Shilpa Wymer own Pitman Training Centres in locations in both the North and South of the UK. Here they share how they have managed to sustain healthy, growing businesses thanks to clear structure and growth plans. “We are very focused in our business approach, and we really ...
- Martin Ladd OBE
- Martin Ladd OBE is an owner of 3 Pitman Training Franchises. Hear how he really believes The Pitman Advantage is what’s helping him beat the recession. “There is no doubt times are still tough, and whatever industry you’re in, getting customers to part with their money is hard. However ...
- Launchlife International Inc. appoints Paul Lewis as MD of Pitman Training and School is Easy brands.
- 14 August 2020
- The Canadian-based franchisor is ramping up for U.K. and European growth with its educational concepts. Launchlife International Inc., the Ontario franchisor that owns a portfolio of education-technology brands, has appointed Paul Lewis as Managing Director to head up the organization’s ...
- We are excited to welcome on board 3 new Pitman Franchisees
- 14 August 2020
- We are excited to welcome on board 3 new Pitman Franchisees, whom this week have commenced their virtual Induction Training. Gary Hales will be opening his Pitman Training Centre in Bournemouth very soon. Susan De Mey launching in Exeter, Devon in October. Anna Papakosta ...
- A Pearl In Pitman’s Crown - Husband & Wife Team Celebrate 30 Years Developing Careers
- 31 March 2020
- Husband and wife team Fran and Tom Maclean have something to celebrate this month as they mark their 30th year at the helm of their business that’s supported tens of thousands of local people to achieve their career goals. They started business in 1987, from their first office in Castle ...
- Palestine Commitment To Career Development Celebrated In Vip Graduation Ceremony
- 31 March 2020
- Pitman Training, the UK’s most established independent training provider is celebrating having illustrated its impact in Palestine after hosting an inaugural graduation ceremony for their students in Ramallah last week. The auspicious occasion saw local dignitaries celebrate the success of all ...
- Pitman Training Invest in New Technologies for Franchisees and Students
- 27 May 2016
- Pitman Training are delighted to announce the launch of their fresh, bespoke online learning platform, Pitman Campus due later this year. Following extensive research and investment, the UK Business Superbrand™ is extremely pleased with the features and functionality of Pitman Campus and ...
- Pitman Training Voted a UK Business Superbrand™ for the 4th Consecutive Year
- 25 February 2016
- Following the great news earlier this week that the results for the 2016 Superbrands® have been released, we are overjoyed to announce we have kept our Business Superbrands® status for the fourth year in a row. Through the analysis of opinions of thousands of customers, professionals and ...
- Manchester Acquisition Secures Northern Powerhouse Base For Global Trade & Investment
- 27 November 2015
- A leading business, based in Manchester city centre, has changed hands as part of a regional acquisition strategy which will open doors for further global expansion and trade, combining forces under the Northern Powerhouse umbrella, in the field of education and employment. Pitman ...
- New Market Opens For FE Sector
- 16 November 2015
- Pitman Training launches Further Education opportunity to increase commercial and funded learning streams. As FE colleges await details of the government’s spending review, British independent training provider, Pitman Training, has highlighted an opportunity which will reach both ...
- Pitman Training Celebrates Further International Expansion As New Franchise Partner Joins In Gibraltar
- 09 November 2015
- The UK’s leading franchised training provider, Pitman Training Group, is thrilled to announce the continued expansion of their franchisee network, as the Superbrand™ opened the doors to its new training centre in Gibraltar, November 2nd Following the success of recent international ...
- Great British Brand excited that doors open for British Education in Malaysia
- 21 September 2015
- Pitman Training supports David Cameron in 'The Great Year of Education' As discussions continue between the Northern Powerhouse and Malaysian government, the 178 year old British training provider, Pitman Training Group has announced its ongoing support and involvement with 'The Great ...
- Pitman Training Launches ‘Owned Centre’ as Test Base to Maximise Further Growth for Franchise Network
- 21 April 2015
- Pitman Training Group, the UK’s leading franchised training provider has launched an ‘owned centre’ in the city of Leeds to use as a test base to trial new business ideas, operations and developments, and in turn maximise the success and business growth of the existing franchise network, by making ...
- UK Training Provider Launches in Cayman Islands, with supporting Marketing Activity Securing Record Number of Students within First Opening Days.
- 23 March 2015
- UK based training provider, Pitman Training is celebrating further growth and international expansion, welcoming new partners in the Cayman Islands to their franchise network, in a bid to help deliver the work ready skills businesses are now demanding in the Caribbean, and is already proving to be ...
- Pitman Training Marketing Team wins Award
- 17 March 2015
- The marketing team of the UK’s leading franchised training provider, Pitman Training, has won the award for best ‘In-House Team of the Year, yesterday evening at the PR Moment Awards 2015. Facing stiff competition in the category from the two other shortlisted companies, Greater Manchester Police ...
- Pitman Training wins award for National Campaign
- 21 October 2014
- The UK’s leading franchised training provider, Pitman Training won the award for the best Low Budget Campaign of the Year, last week in the Northern Marketing Awards 2014. Facing stiff competition in the category from other shortlisted companies, including Aldi, Pitman Training picked up the award ...
- Pitman Training Group Gets Into Gear
- 28 August 2013
- 3 new Appointments and 10 new Franchise Partners in just 6 months As Pitman Training Group marks the 176th Anniversary of the leading, independent training brand, it has showcased the franchise model as a prosperous legacy, announcing the appointment of not only 3 integral members of the ...