Promedica24 - Home Care Franchise
The only franchise in the care sector that introduces a live-in care service to clients, without the need to manage a care team
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Franchise Fee: £20,000
- Liquid Capital: £20,000 – £25,000
Promedica24: The franchise opportunity
Partner with Europe’s largest live-in care provider
A Promedica24 Franchise Partner works to become a key point of contact within their exclusive territory, acting as an advisor and broker of live-in care services delivered by Promedica24 UK Ltd. This allows a complete focus on business development without the distraction and responsibility of recruitment, training and ongoing management of a care team.
About the Promedica24 Group
Promedica24 is Europe’s market leader in the provision of live-in care services for people. Noticing a gap in the UK market for reliable live-in care, the organisation is now offering families and professionals a viable, affordable alternative to care homes or daily and overnight care visits. Promedica24 was established based on our significant franchise development in Germany as the best way to promote Promedica24’s premium services in the UK.
Promedica24 began with 33 franchise partners in Germany in 2013 and now that number has increased to over 100 partners word wide. Similar levels of growth are expected within our UK franchise network.
Key aspects of the Promedica24 system
- Low investment level: Of just £20,000
- Home-based: No office rents to worry about and working locally
- Tried and tested methods: Promedica24 was originally established over 10 years ago and is now the largest provider of live-in home care services in Europe
- A dedicated franchise support manager: An expert in the field with you every step of the way
- Recruitment and training of all care staff: Saving you time and money
- Minimal working capital required: Start with as little as £5,000
- No staff costs, regulatory fees or insurance premiums
- Current network turnover in the UK is £4m
- Average contract value for UK clients is £750 per week
- Admin support: We invoice and pay staff giving you time to focus on expanding your business
- Care Quality Commission (CQC) and provisional British Franchise Association (bfa) registration
- Multi-channel marketing support: Marketing collateral, business cards, social media support, local advertising etc.
- Plus making a real difference to people’s lives: Allowing them to stay independent in their own home.
- Our franchise partners receive personal guidance and advice from our Regional Managers
Promedica24 franchise model
For a franchise fee of £20,000, along with a monthly marketing fee of £200 and a management service fee of 8% of annual turnover, we provide a long and comprehensive list of services, supports and benefits to our franchise partners.
As a franchise partner your role is to promote Promedica24’s care services within your own exclusive designated territory.
- WE find, train and employ the highest quality carers for you
- WE employ care managers
- WE manage all regulatory and compliance matters
- WE invoice the client and pay the carers
- We provide you with extensive training
- We provide you with all the marketing materials you need to grow your business
- YOU focus on building a profitable business
Benefits of becoming a franchise partner
- A clearly defined sales territory to operate your franchise within.
- A tried and tested business model.
- The prestige, leadership and organisation of the large and strong Promedica24 brand, along with the burgeoning power of the Promedica24 brand in the UK and Germany.
- Full access to Promedica24’s service delivery network to support your business.
- Comprehensive training and exchange of knowledge.
- Equipment and marketing materials provided.
- Guidance from your own Regional Manager.
- Constant development and improvement of the business concept.
Join the Promedica24 franchise expansion
Our franchise partners come from all walks of life but perhaps surprisingly, you don’t need to have a background in care to invest with is. What you do need is the drive and motivation to own your own business and a passion for care.
Here is some of the qualities we look for:
- Passionate about changing the way the UK delivers care
- Good communicator
- Great people skills
- Sales experience an added bonus but not necessary
- Ambitious and hardworking
Sound like you? If so, then we want to hear from you!
- Promedica24 celebrates record growth in 2016!
- 03 January 2017
- In less than 12 months, Promedica24 has welcomed 18 Franchise Partners to its network, tripled its team of qualified Care Managers, doubled the size of its UK based admin team and opened five new offices from Swindon to Glasgow! Despite already being Europe’s largest live-in care provider, Promedi...
- Countdown to national coverage continues!
- 05 October 2016
- Five new franchisees, four new support staff, three new sign-ups, two brand new offices and one mission: to become a national care franchise with a difference. Promedica24 continues its impressive growth as it expands into the north. Former international Sales Director Tony Lamb and ex-teacher Jerem...
- Doubling the network with six new franchisees
- 18 July 2016
- Promedica24 continues to answer the demand for their live-in care service as six new franchisees launch their businesses.The number of older people with care needs is expected to rise by more than 60% in the next 20 years. The demand for live-in care is increasing rapidly and Promedica24 franchisees...
- Uniting families across the UK: Promedica24 style
- 14 June 2016
- This weekend, Promedica24 brought over 300 carers, clients and their families together by organising ‘Big Lunches’ across the UK… But not as you know them! The majority of Promedica24’s clients are too elderly or infirmed to leave their homes and so couldn’t enjoy the outdoor, community led ‘Big L...
- Trading the corporate grind for a business with real community value
- “I always loved the idea of owning my own business. To see the fruits of my labour and have real control over what I do day-to-day but I didn’t want to go back to the corporate grind. Now I have the best of both worlds; my hard work benefits me and I’m doing something worthwhile to help those truly ...