Radfield Home Care - Home Care Franchise
Operating within a rapidly growing sector, Radfield Home Care provides the opportunity for a franchise business with longevity.
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Initial Franchise Fee: £30,000 + VAT
- Working Capital: £45,000
- Available areas
- Throughout the UK
The Radfield brand has operated for over 35 years within the healthcare sector. Brother and sister franchisors, Dr Hannah MacKechnie and Alex Green, grew up within Radfield Care Home that was operated by their parents. This influence led them both on to compassionate and care focussed futures, with Hannah becoming an experienced GP and Alex an active community ambassador.
Thanks to this wealth of industry experience and knowledge, they launched Radfield Home Care in 2008 and have developed four successful company owned branches and are perfectly positioned to help franchisees support the ageing population with a profitable, rewarding home care franchise. With rapid growth in its first 18 months of franchising, Radfield has also achieved the prestigious B-Corp Certification, recognising it’s unique ability to support franchisees.
Established in 2008, Radfield Home Care specialises in providing care, support and domestic assistance to older people within the comfort of their own home. With the percentage of over 65s expected to reach 20% of the UK’s population by 2020, hospitals are becoming overcrowded and alternative care solutions are in increasing demand. Radfield Home Care helps relieve the strain on these services with a compassionate and quality-led solution.
As a franchisee, you will develop a private client base of people requiring care and assistance in your local community, whilst building a team of healthcare specialists managing the provision and standards of the services delivered. Care will be provided on a one-to-one basis, ranging from a one hour call each day, right through to 24-hour, round-the-clock support; fully adaptable to ensure clients can remain living independently within their own home.
A business opportunity with a safety net...
Developing four company owned Radfield Home Care branches over the last ten years, franchisors Hannah and Alex have already experienced and overcome the trials and tribulations of operating a home care business, thus creating a franchise model that has been tested well beyond the traditional single-office pilot scheme many franchises are based on.
As a result, Radfield Home Care franchisees have the opportunity to not only enhance people’s lives in a multi-billion pound industry, but also work alongside experienced franchisors and a professional support team dedicated to helping you develop your franchise into a profitable and rewarding business - all starting with an introductory 10 day franchisee training course.
Operating within a rapidly growing sector, Radfield Home Care provides the opportunity for a franchise business with longevity. What’s more, thanks to regular training days, networking events and an annual conference, franchisees have the opportunity to help shape and direct the business as the network grows.
Industry-leading systems and procedures…
The successful business model has been proven over ten years, across four company owned branches, allowing all systems and procedures to be fully tried, tested and embedded. These branches also provide an ongoing platform for service research and development, meaning Radfield Home Care operates with some of the most advanced systems.
Using the latest in digital technology, Radfield’s industry leading cloud based staff management and care planning software ensure you can operate a profitable and future-proofed business, with client safety at the heart of your operations. Whilst the latest marketing, mapping and visibility systems even make sure your business will appear not just in Google searches, but even in the sat nav in your car; making sure you are easily found and contactable by both staff and the families of those in need of care and support.
All these systems are part of the Radfield Home Care franchise, allowing franchisees to set-up from day one with the benefit of advanced technology that will help them grow and manage their business efficiently and controllably.
An up and coming household name...
With franchises as far north as Liverpool right down to the south coast of England, Radfield Home Care is becoming a household name across the country.
Accolades at the likes of the Thames Gateway Business Awards and Shropshire Partners in Care Awards stand testament to the standard of both the commercial and care opportunities presented by Radfield Home Care.
Radfield is also the UK’s first, and only, healthcare organisation to achieve B Corp Certification; the rapidly expanding global business equivalent of FairTrade, recognising its commitment to ethical trading and franchisee support. With just over 2000 organisations across the world achieving this environmentally and sustainable certification, Radfield Home Care sits alongside the likes of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream and Patagonia clothing.
The franchise package
The Radfield Home Care franchise is designed to help you operate your new business efficiently, profitably and compassionately - whether you have experience in the home care sector or not. Therefore our package is extremely comprehensive:
An affordable entry into a multi-billion pound sector
The Radfield Home Care franchise fee is £30,000+VAT, with an additional £45,000 working capital required.
However, we have working relationships with multiple banks, including HSBC that can lend up to 50% of the total investment required, Lloyds Bank and others.
- Radfield Home Care welcomes another Yorkshire-based franchise
- 17 September 2018
- Radfield Home Care continues to grow across Northern England with new franchise partners launching in West Yorkshire. The award-winning home care franchise has welcomed its second Yorkshire-based franchise in the Wakefield and Dewsbury territories, operated by franchise partners, Jackie and Mark G...
- Unique invoicing structure allowing Radfield franchise partners to reduce borrowing and increase growth
- 22 August 2018
- Developing multiple company owned branches over eight years, the Radfield Home Care model is one of the most tried and tested in the industry. As a result, franchise partners have the benefit of unrivalled knowledge from its GP franchisor, a support team developed specifically to target the most c...
- Radfield launches industry-leading 20-day franchise training package
- 27 July 2018
- One of the UK’s top 100 franchise opportunities, Radfield Home Care has launched a new 20-day training course for its franchise partners joining the network. With franchising providing a route to first time business ownership for many, Radfield recognised the need for a comprehensive training prog...
- Another Radfield Home Care franchise outperforming projections
- 11 July 2018
- After his first six months trading, Radfield Home Care Liverpool North franchise partner, Dave Bellis is already 15% ahead of his projections and there doesn’t look to be anything set to slow him down. Joining the franchise network in January 2018, Dave has seen phenomenal growth in the first six ...
- Top 6 takeaways from BBC Radio 4 The Bottom Line’s benefits of franchising show
- 26 June 2018
- With over 44,000 franchise-owned businesses in the UK, 97% of which reporting profitability, 93% are reaching break even point within the first two years and over 50% are turning over more than £250,000 every year, it is no wonder the number of British Franchising Association approved franchise busi...
- Radfield Home Care appoints new Franchise Support Manager
- 19 June 2018
- One of the UK’s top 100 franchises, Radfield Home Care has appointed a new franchise support manager to enhance and streamline its already highly regarded support systems. Vikki Donnachie joins Radfield Home Care with over ten years’ experience in both franchising and the home care sector, and is ...
- Two Top 20 Home Care awards for Radfield Home Care franchising
- 18 May 2018
- Radfield Home Care and its network of franchisees have been recognised as one of the UK’s Top 20 Home Care providers in two separate categories. Based on client reviews uploaded to online directory, Homecare.co.uk the Radfield Home Care group of franchises and company owned branches has been recog...
- Radfield Home Care launches Franchise Discovery Days
- 08 May 2018
- One of the UK’s top 100 franchises, Radfield Home Care is launching its Franchise Discovery Day Programme to help entrepreneurs learn more about its rewarding, ethical franchise opportunity. With its first event on 10th July in London, Radfield Home Care’s Franchise Discovery Days have been develo...
- Good things come in threes for Radfield Home Care Havering
- 02 May 2018
- Following recent success at both the Thames Gateway New Business Awards and Havering Business Awards, Radfield Home Care Havering has now been shortlisted at a third awards event, in three separate categories! Despite only launching in July last year, the home care franchise has made the shortlist...
- Two new Radfield Home Care franchises join growing network
- 24 April 2018
- One of the UK’s top 100 franchises, Radfield Home Care has welcomed two new franchises to its growing network of home care business owners. Father and son team, Matthew Nutting and Jonathan Nutting have joined the network operating a new franchise in Harrogate, and Shamsah Lalji will be operating ...
- Radfield Home Care franchisees hangout at Google HQ
- 04 April 2018
- One of the UK’s top 100 franchises, Radfield Home Care was recently invited to spend time developing its systems alongside international digital marketing organisations, Google and Hubspot. Utilising marketing strategies and data management systems is essential for all of Radfield Home Care franch...
- Radfield Home Care franchise doubling targets after only 9 months
- 15 March 2018
- After just nine months of trading, franchisees from one of the UK’s top 100 franchises, Radfield Home Care are already outperforming their business plan. Essex-based Radfield Home Care Havering only began trading in July last year and has already seen a peak of almost 500 hours of care delivered i...
- Radfield Home Care all set to present at the British Franchise Exhibition
- 28 February 2018
- One of the UK’s top 100 franchises, Radfield Home Care is exhibiting and presenting at the British & International Franchise Exhibition on Friday 9th and Saturday 10th March at London’s Olympia. With dozens of franchise seminars across the weekend, Radfield Home Care’s franchisors and franchisees ...
- Meet Radfield Home Care at the National Franchise Exhibition
- 08 February 2018
- One of the UK’s top 100 franchises, Radfield Home Care is attending the National Franchise Exhibition on the 16th & 17th February at Birmingham's NEC. The award-winning home care franchise is exhibiting at the first major franchising event of the year, allowing delegates to learn more about its re...
- Radfield Home Care ranked amongst UK's top 100 franchise opportunities
- 31 January 2018
- Following substantial growth in its inaugural year providing franchise opportunities, Radfield Home Care has been ranked as one of the UK’s top 100 franchises by Elite Franchise. With all aspects of franchising considered, franchisors are ranked on their growth, franchisee support and financial pe...
- 2018 brings early success to latest Radfield Home Care franchisee
- 31 January 2018
- Starting 2018 with a bang, Radfield Home Care has already registered its first franchise of the year, with its first branch in the north west of England, Radfield Home Care Liverpool North, launching its home care services last week. The latest franchise achieved its CQC registration on 10th Janua...
- Kiain McKean, Radfield Home Care Herefordshire & South Shropshire
- 31 January 2018
- Franchisee, Kiain McKean is Director of Radfield Home Care Herefordshire & South Shropshire. He has dedicated his working life to the UK care sector for no less than 26 years, starting his career in care at the age of just 16, where he had a part-time job as a home carer, whilst studying at college ...
- Jennie Bardrick & Lisa Cable, Radfield Home Care Havering & Brentwood
- 31 January 2018
- Franchisees and cousins, Jennie Bardrick & Lisa Cable opened Radfield Home Care Havering & Brentwood in June 2017 and have already won the prestigious Judge's Award at the Thames Gateway Business Awards 2017.1They recently spoke to us regarding their new venture, and fantastic early success:We have ...