RAFT - Furniture Retail Franchise
Run your own furniture franchise, with reclaimed teak furniture of the highest quality that is also environmentally sustainable.
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Total Investment: £180,000. Funding is available subject to status.
- Available areas
- Opportunities available throughout the UK
Style That Doesn't Cost The Earth
Run Your Own Sustainable
High-End Furniture Franchise
Franchise Partner Opportunities
The founders of Raft long ago recognised the lack of affordable, quality craftsmanship in furniture retail. Wanting to distance themselves from today's flat-packing and throwaway culture, Raft began to focus on challenging contemporary furniture manufacturing techniques, to produce sophisticated and chic furniture design. It is Raft's commitment to this concept that has led to its success.
Our team is as diverse as our products and everyone’s input is vital to the development of Raft. From start to finish, everything we do is in-house, from the design of the furniture, through to the manufacture by our skilled artisans, the delivery team who assemble your furniture on site and finally to the knowledgeable sales and customer services team. We believe our cooperative approach, combined with our commitment to quality, is what inspires loyalty from our customers.
We have achieved great success in the last 17 years and this is only the beginning. We will continue to remain innovative and strive for high ecological standards, while setting trends for others to follow.
Who We're Looking For
Following the success of our company-owned stores, we opened our first franchise in 2011. We have since opened successful franchises around the country and we opened our 10th store in Notting Hill, London in December 2016.
We are now seeking to appoint five further individuals who are strong team players. You must be dedicated and possess a willingness to learn.
You will not need any prior experience in the industry but you will need to show us that you have the skill, dedication and passion to get on with people at all levels, along with a drive towards success.
Franchise Benefits Include
- An established business model, working with experienced owners.
- An environmentally ethical concept.
- Excellent working environment.
- Full support from highly skilled management.
- Impressive earning potential for the right individual.
- Best quality, FSC Recycled 100%, reclaimed teak product ranges.
- Bespoke range of leather and fabric upholstery, made in England.
- Exceptional training and start-up support
- Business is easy to operate successfully
New franchisees have been able to obtain funding using the government-backed Enterprise Loan Guarantee Scheme.
- What's new at Raft.
- 14 May 2013
- Raft stores now in St. Albans and Harrogate Raft are branching out twice this first quarter and in two very promising locations, St.Albans and Harrogate. St. Albans opened to the public last Saturday to a positive reception, the store spans over two floors and is in a prime location in the town ...