Rathbone Results - Consultancy Franchise
Are you looking for a lifestyle change to give yourself more flexibility and control over your own time?
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Total Investment: £25,000
- Available areas
Are you a seasoned Business Leader? Do you have deep expertise in a specific market sector? Are you entrepreneurial? Do you want to invest your knowledge, know-how and experience in helping Entrepreneurs grow their businesses?
What are the benefits of being a Rathbone Results Partner?
If you are considering a switch to running your own consulting business, using your skills and experience and enjoying a more varied lifestyle, Rathbone Results represents a very attractive opportunity for you. We give you the opportunity to:
- Get your own consultancy business up and running quickly
- Adapt our holistic, situational and multidimensional methodology to your knowledge, know-how and experience
- Use a variety of lead-generation methods to find the right clients with the right profile
- Command premium rates and generate ongoing high earnings
- Better control how you balance your lifestyle with your business interests
Rathbone Results operates as a high-end licensing scheme. This gives you many advantages over setting up and running your own consulting business as your own.
The Rathbone Results Difference
As a Rathbone Results Partner you will deliver exceptional value to your clients and see the benefit through the achievements and recognition that result. Rathbone Results is distinctive in the market for providing consulting services to SMEs because of the:
- Seasoned business expertise of our Partners
- Sector focus
- Our proprietary 12 Driver Business Framework
- Bespoke approach to each client
- Practical support in implementation
- Results orientation for sustainable growth
How we support you
Rathbone Results will support you from the very start of your business using our Partner-Centric approach.
Set up and Onboarding
We will support you with the setup of your business and ensuring that you are able to get to market as quickly and seamlessly as possible.
This includes getting your profile on our website, updating your LinkedIn profile, providing you with all branded stationery templates and communications tools such as email. We will also work with you to create your ‘go to market’ plan, along with an initial telemarketing campaign to your target market.
We provide a structured training programme. This consists of 4 days which will take place in an easily accessible, high-quality business venue.
We will train you on, and give you access to a number of lead generation methods such as:
- Sector campaign and telemarketing
- Email Marketing
- Public Speaking
Rathbone Results provides ongoing support to help you develop in your role as a Rathbone Results Partner.
We strongly believe that the benefits and successes you will see as a result of this support, combined with your own desire to help businesses fulfil their potential, will allow you to achieve the results and the lifestyle you are looking for.
- 7 steps to successful goal setting in 2019
- Let me ask at the start of this new calendar year: What goals have you set for your work/ your life in 2019? Have you set any at all? How are you progressing with those goals – given that the turn of the year already seems a distant memory? The novelty of things like New Year’s resolutions c...
- 10 Tips for increasing sales from your customers
- 08 August 2019
- Your customers are the easiest, most profitable group to which you can market your business. They are your fastest source of additional revenue and profit. So when was the last time you made a concerted effort to sell more to them or even to contact them? They may well be frustrated that you don’...
- 7 Ways to Improve your Marketing
- 08 August 2019
- Having worked and spoken over the last 7 years with many business owners, I have come to realise that very few see marketing as a strength in their company. In fact, many recognize it as a major weakness that stops them from achieving the true potential of their business.In some ways this is not sur...
- 19 Tips for improving your business cash flow
- 08 August 2019
- Poor management of cash flow is a common cause of companies forced into bankruptcy. Even businesses that report profits can experience problems. Many consume excess cash as a consequence of poor working capital management or aggressive accounting policies towards income recognition. Of course, if ...
- John O’Connell tells us why he joined Rathbone Results
- 05 August 2019
- After having spent near on 30 years building companies solely in the Security Sector World Wide, (UK, Moscow, Spain etc), I decided to put my experiences and skill to the benefit of other security companies in the UK. I spent considerable time visiting other companies involved within a similar sty...
- Brian Walder Joins Rathbone Results Partners
- 05 August 2019
- Why I decided to Join Rathbone Results - As an experienced MD, in both owner-managed SMEs and corporates, and with the intention to transition to retirement over the next few years, I wanted to continue to use my skills and sector knowledge to support businesses to develop and grow. - I believe...
- Cora Lynn Heimer Rathbone joins Rathbone Results Partners
- Why I decided to join Rathbone Results - To return to what energises me most: face to face client work, helping businesses, teams and individuals grow. - To add greater value to clients by reconnecting expertise in strategy, leadership development and change management – to drive sustainable pro...