Really Awesome Coffee - Mobile Coffee Franchise
Run your own coffee shop on wheels - a stress free way to spend your day serving gourmet hot drinks and quality foodstuffs to customers.
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Franchise Fee: £9,500
- Total Investment: £19,950 + VAT
- Available areas
- Opportunities are available across the UK
Make Money, Have Fun
Are you looking for a healthy work-life balance?
Really Awesome Coffee is the UK’s leading mobile coffee franchise, serving gourmet hot drinks and quality foodstuffs to customers at local businesses and events from our unique mobile cafes. With over 1.7bn cups of coffee sold each year in the UK, the coffee market is currently one of the most lucrative industries to be a part of.
Our proven business model allows franchise partners to take the traditional high street coffee shop direct to the customers wherever they are! Franchisees typically enjoy a healthy work-life balance working Monday to Friday delivering fresh coffee in a sociable, stress-free environment with the option of additional weekend work for increased income.
Our Fast-Track Training & Launch Program is typically spread over 4-6 weeks and is designed to accelerate your business growth and provide you with the necessary skills, knowledge and information to ensure your franchise gets off the best possible start. Backed up with an assisted business launch, your dedicated Franchise Development Manager will cover everything from professional barista training to bookkeeping, sales & customer service to general business management. There is no need to have prior experience running a business or in the hospitality industry as our training and ongoing support will provide you with all the skills and knowledge required to run a successful mobile coffee business.
The Fast-Track Training & Launch Program is a fully accommodated training plan consisting of:
Preliminary Head Office training – During this week of the training your Franchise Development Manager will help find your customers and build your round for you. The focus will be on on how to research and build your daily coffee. You will also undertake your professional barista training at our in-house training centre, ensuring you are fully equipped with the skills and knowledge to be able to serve your customers great tasting coffee.
Supervised preparation – The preparation phase is typically between 2 and 6 weeks depending on your personal circumstances and requirements. You will be undertaking guided research and approving local suppliers as well as attending exploration days with one or more of our existing franchise partners.
Final Head Office training – This week will is focused on building both your practical and business skills. You will receive comprehensive training in marketing & social media, bookkeeping, IT systems & software, HACCP, Health & Safety, Safe Food Handling and more. You will also undertake advanced barista training as we start applying your new skills to real life scenarios.
Assisted business launch – Your launch will be based in your area with your Franchise Development Manager plus an extra member of our specialised launch team who will supervise and assist the start-up and development of your daily coffee route. They will be on hand to help fast-track your franchise by guiding and offering expert knowledge on how to best conduct your business for success. With a wealth of experience our launch team will ensure that you have all the necessary information, skills and knowledge to hit-the-ground-running.
Our unique vans come fully kitted with state of the art equipment that allows you to work more efficiently, saving you time and most importantly money. In comparison to other generator powered coffee vans our unique power system can save you over £2,500 per year. In addition to the essentials (commercial espresso machine, large display fridge, heated pie cabinet etc), our van comes with a number of unique features which make it stand out from the rest:
We also make use of the latest technology to help you develop your business through our EPoS Touch Screen Till System. This invaluable financial, business planning and time saving tool makes it easy for you to monitor accurate sales, produce detailed site and product specific reports, process card payments and take care of VAT requirements for your accountant.
With a number of investment options available an initial investment of just £9,500* is all that is required to get started with your new mobile coffee business. (*subject to personal circumstances). The full Franchise Package, if purchased outright, is £19,950+VAT.
You will also require a Really Awesome Coffee Mercedes mobile cafe, typically financed over 5 years (subject to approval).
The initial investment includes your deposit on your van & our Fast-Track Training & Launch Program plus a premium start up pack worth over £5,000. Our monthly on-going fees are extremely low at just £69 per week.
Cost saving benefits include:
- Save ££££’s in fees compared to other coffee related franchises
- Save ££££’s in coffee & consumables compared to other coffee related franchises
- Save ££££’s in fuel with our unique power system
- Low start up costs
- Low on-going fees
If you are looking for a lifestyle change and don’t feel like sitting in an office all day then this could just be the best business choice for you!
Attend a discovery day
Come and discover Really Awesome Coffee at our upcoming franchise discovery days. Enjoy a relaxed, no-obligation and informal evening designed to help you learn about the franchise opportunity in more detail. By attending you will be able to personally meet with existing franchise partners, meet the franchise support team, ask questions and discover why our franchise may be the perfect fit for you.
If you are interested in our franchise discovery day then please submit an enquiry form.
- Really Awesome Coffee at Exhibitions
- 24 January 2018
- Following on from a strong growth last year as the UK’s leading mobile cafe franchise, we are carrying on into the New Year with some exciting upcoming projects and events to look forward to. This year our head office and franchise team will be hitting the road and exhibiting at The National Franc...
- EF Top 100 Franchise
- 19 December 2017
- The year is coming to a close and it’s been nothing less than a great one for us here at Really Awesome Coffee. This year we have expanded our franchise network bringing gourmet coffee to more cities and towns across the country. We also improved and refined our system & increased our head office ...
- 5 Star Reviews For Franchisees
- 07 December 2017
- Here at Really Awesome Coffee we do like to sing our praise on being the UK’s leading mobile cafe franchise, however it’s always better when it comes from someone else. Social media has given everyone the platform to voice their opinions, whether positive or negative, in the form of status updates...
- Mike brings even more coffee to Milton Keynes
- 23 August 2017
- Mike, our franchise partner in Milton Keynes has recently launched his second van just five months after getting started earlier this year. Working in retail for the majority of his career in various management roles, Mike approached us after deciding he wanted to become his own boss and reap the...
- Start Your Mobile Coffee Franchise for Just £7,500
- 16 June 2017
- Today Really Awesome Coffee announced some exciting news which will be well received by anyone who is looking to start their own mobile coffee business. With partnerships including Lloyds and HSBC already helping new franchisees with funding, we are happy to announce that we have significantly red...
- Day in the Life of a Franchisee – Hayley & Viv - Telford
- 09 June 2017
- Hayley & Viv joined the Really Awesome Coffee franchise earlier this year. They currently run the franchise as a joint effort operating their daily round in Telford. We recently sat down with Hayley & Viv as a part of our ‘Day in the life of’ series and got them to document their day as a Really A...
- Really Awesome Coffee Meets NCASS
- 24 March 2017
- Recently, we visited the The Nationwide Caterers Association (NCASS) at their head office with Phil, our Birmingham franchisee, to serve some awesome coffee to their employees. NCASS is the UK’s only trade association for mobile caterers and street food traders who help protect, promote and loo...
- Coffee On The Coast – Sam Joins The Network
- 05 January 2017
- Say hello to Sam, who joined the Really Awesome Coffee mobile cafe franchise network in October last year. Sam attended a franchise discovery day at our headquarters and decided to bring coffee to the coast in his home town of Hastings. Prior to joining the franchise, Sam spent most of his work...
- Hemel Hempstead Tastes Really Awesome Coffee
- 23 November 2016
- Really Awesome Coffee, the UK’s leading mobile cafe franchise has arrived in the wonderful town of Hemel Hempstead. Ian joined the franchise network in August after attending one of the franchise discovery days held at the Coventry headquarters.“I wanted to run my own business, but with the suppo...
- Really Awesome Coffee joins the British Franchise Association (bfa)
- 27 September 2016
- The British Franchise Association (bfa) is the most widely recognised institution in the franchising industry with a membership of over 100 franchises and boasting members including the likes of McDonalds & Subway. In recent weeks Really Awesome Coffee joined the bfa as an associate member afte...
- Really Awesome Coffee Now In Runcorn
- 16 September 2016
- Really Awesome Coffee the UK’s leading mobile cafe franchise has now landed in Runcorn. Helping us spread the love of great tasting coffee is Paul who launched his franchise in July. Paul, a previous police officer was looking for a change after spending many years in the police service. Taking hi...
- David takes Really Awesome Coffee to Ipswich!
- 15 July 2016
- Meet David Braddy, the latest addition to our nationwide franchise network. Really Awesome Coffee is the UK’s leading mobile cafe franchise which takes the traditional high street coffee shop to the customers, wherever they are. David, who was a director of a snacks vending business along with his...
- Discovery Days Now Being Held At Head Office
- 20 November 2015
- Would you like to find out how you can build a business around your lifestyle? Or how you can achieve a healthy work-life balance? If so, our discovery days are just the thing for you. Really Awesome Coffee is the UK’s leading mobile coffee franchise. Our franchise partners enjoy a healthy work-li...
- Day in the life of a Really Awesome Coffee Franchisee
- 28 October 2015
- Really Awesome Coffee is the UK’s leading mobile cafe franchise. Our franchise partners enjoy a healthy work-life balance serving gourmet coffee, snacks and confectionary to customers at local businesses. Each day our franchisees our out in the fresh air interacting with their customers, building re...
- Really Awesome Coffee Strikes Deal with Mercedes
- 24 September 2015
- The UK’s most exciting mobile cafe franchise Really Awesome Coffee has recently completed a new deal with luxury car & van manufacturer Mercedes. Really Awesome Coffee is a mobile cafe franchise which sees its franchisees enjoying a healthy work-life balance, serving gourmet hot drinks and quality...
- Really Awesome Coffee recently teamed up with Microsoft to help the launch of Windows 10
- 10 August 2015
- Recently Really Awesome Coffee, the UK’s most exciting mobile cafe franchise, joined computer giants Microsoft to help out in a nationwide launch of the new Windows 10 operating system. This event saw eight of our franchise partners serving gourmet hot drinks to staff in multiple businesses and lo...
- Suzy Ward brings experience to Really Awesome Coffee
- 25 June 2015
- The UK's most exciting mobile cafe franchise, Really Awesome Coffee, are proud to announce a new Franchise Development Manager joining our team. Suezanne Ward (Suzy) will be based in our Coventry headquarters providing all round support and development advice to new and existing franchisees within...
- Portsmouth Franchisee Smashes Sales Targets
- 29 May 2015
- Elvis, our Portsmouth franchisee, has been on top form by not only reaching, but exceeding his monthly sales targets over his first quarter trading. He started his Really Awesome Coffee mobile cafe franchise in February this year and began trading in his home town of Portsmouth after completing his ...
- Karl Webster - Daventry
- Tell us a bit about yourself and what you were doing prior to buying a franchise business? I was a Business Manager in the print/payroll industry running a small business with 15 employees and I was responsible for the running of the business, UK sales, service and export.Why did you go down the f...
- Philip Short - Birmingham
- Tell us a bit about yourself and what you were doing prior to buying a franchise business? I’ve always worked in the hospitality industry from working in bars to managing coffee shops and pubs. Although I had that little bit of experience, the mobile coffee market was completely new to me.Why did...
- Javed Zaidi – Weybridge
- 15 July 2016
- My professional background prior to setting up Really Awesome Coffee was marketing and sales within the food industry. Getting started with Really Awesome Coffee was easy due to a proper execution of the franchise plan. Training was very comprehensive which included professional barista trainin...
- Adrian Sharp – Chesterfield
- Before taking on a Really Awesome Coffee franchise, my previous role was a financial advisor for a high street bank. I did however have a clear understanding of the mobile coffee industry and what was to be expected.“The comprehensive training & launch package really helped me get up to speed and of...
- Mike Wood – Axminster
- Prior to setting up my Really Awesome Coffee franchise, my background was in sales working as a sales manager. I had no previous experience in the coffee industry at all. It was very easy to get started with my franchise, the training I received was very good and comprehensive. The support I recei...
- Elvis Carvalho – Portsmouth
- Before setting up my Really Awesome Coffee franchise I served in the Royal Navy for 27 years and left as a Warrant Officer. Getting started with my franchise was relatively straight forward. The hands on experience on the head quarters van was essential and very good. Also getting hold of someone ...
- Andrew Donovan - Wallington
- Before setting up my Really Awesome Coffee franchise I was a telescopic forklift truck driver working on building sites. Getting started with Really Awesome Coffee was very straightforward and relatively easy. The training I received was first class and the on-going support was second to none. Get...
- Andy Baxter – Norwich
- My employment background lies within pensions management and previously to setting up with Really Awesome Coffee I didn't even know the difference between a latte and a cappuccino!"The support and training provided to me during set-up of my franchise was excellent" The support and training provide...
- Lisa Hughes - Farnham
- Before setting up my Really Awesome Coffee franchise I was an analytical chemist. I became bored of this and sought a change that would give me more of a work/life balance. I felt fully equipped to 'hit the ground running' after my initial franchise set-up and training. The guys at head office hav...