Revive! - Car Franchise
The Revive! franchise involves carrying out minor paint and and bodywork repairs for cars to private and corporate customers.Watch Video
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Initial Franchise Fee: £27,500 + VAT
- Available areas
- All areas throughout the UK and Scotland
Join a Pioneering Brand in the SMART Repair Industry
With 15 years’ experience in the SMART automotive repairs industry, Revive! are now recognised as one of the most established and pioneering brands in the industry.
The SMART automotive repairs market is significant and lucrative; over 50% of cars require repair work for damaged alloys or bodywork, and this figure continues to grow. Revive! have over 70 franchisees operating over 130 Revive! vehicles nationwide.
Revive! operates in both a business to business environment and directly with the general public. Franchisees and their teams typically work closely with dealership groups, fleet and insurance companies, making work volumes significant.
Basic Franchise Information and Key Benefits
- Network Size: 51-100 units
- Franchise Type: Management
- Network Size: 140 territories max.
- Typical Start-up Cost: £27,500
- Minimum Personal Investment: £10,000
- Franchise Location: Van-based
- Market: B2B and B2C
- National Account Department in place to bring in national contracts to distribute across the network of franchisees
- Dedicated customer service team
To understand exactly what is, and what is not, included in this financial information, click here.
Four weeks of expert and continuous technical training in Revive!’s IMI accredited training centre as well as sales, marketing and admin training. This award winning technical and business support is on-going and included in the franchise agreement. You will then receive one week’s mentoring with a professional business mentor to help with the launch of your own Revive! franchise.
Thereafter you will have the opportunity and are recommended to work towards a vocational qualification which is nationally recognised. We have accreditation systems in place for you to become QAA and ATA qualified with ATA being the highest qualification level available for a smart repairer.
The Ideal Partner – Who we are looking for
Existing Revive! franchise owners come from a diverse range of backgrounds and past experience in the industry is certainly not necessary. However, Revive! franchisees all have good communication skills, drive and determination to succeed and build their business through our shared vision of becoming the professional repairer of choice.
We are proud of our brand and we care about our team of franchisees, so we are looking for individuals who fit our ethos and who can live up to our values of Technical Excellence, Outstanding Customer Service and Integrity.
Contact us to Find Out More
- Revive! - FranchiseSales Profile
- 14 April 2010
- Revive! Managing Director Mark Llewellyn discusses the opportunity with FranchiseSales.
- Revive!: The UK’s leading car repair franchise offers new franchise opportunities in Scotland and Northern Ireland
- 10 December 2013
- Automotive franchise opportunities are often considered to be one of the most interesting franchise opportunities in the UK. The automotive industry is huge and demand for body work repair at a domestic and commercial level are growing every year. The Revive! team have almost 20 years experienc...
- Brand New Franchise Opportunities in Scotland & N.Ireland
- 06 December 2013
- “revive! has grown outwardly from our base in Rugby, by inviting ambitious, commercially minded people to join us as franchisees and replicate our proven business model. Individual territories packed with opportunities have now been identified throughout Scotland and Northern Ireland so this is your...