Sandler Training - Consultancy Franchise
Sandler Training use their unique Sandler System to attract business and benefit their clients.Watch Video
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Liquid Capital: £15,000+VAT
- Available areas
Consultancy Business Opportunity
creating sustainable sales growth
You need to be successful, confident, commercial and hungry.
This is a hugely rewarding opportunity for successful business leaders – join an elite group, the top 1%!
“When I ask myself questions like ‘What’s the plan, the strategy and the actions I need to achieve my goals over the next year and beyond?’, I have a network of people to discuss ideas and innovations with, and the support and experience of my franchisor to implement them.”
Caroline Robinson, Franchisee
There are few businesses as rewarding, and few franchise networks with the driven and supportive culture that Sandler UK have created over the past 15+ years.
- The reward of helping others succeed
- Forge long-term mutually profitable relationships
- Build multiple passive recurring income streams
- Develop and stretch yourself
- Leverage an inclusive network of business leaders
- Scale your business to enjoy more choice with your time
60% consultancy, 40% training
|£1m+ potential with typically 60%+ net margins||£55,000||Up to 70% available – we can introduce you to lenders|
We will work with you to develop a business plan that matches your ambition and delivers significant ROI.
Sandler CUTTING EDGE
Established and proven over 50+ years, the Sandler System is built on fundamentals of human nature. The world is evolving faster than ever, but people are still experiencing the same emotions, barriers and blocks to reaching success!
The delivery of the proven Sandler System is perpetually evolving, with our dedicated R+D department leveraging the latest trends to create new high-value products to sell, ensuring our franchisees always remain at the cutting edge.
|1. CONSULT & TRAIN||2. SCALE||3. DOMINATE|
|£100k+ sales up to 65% net profit||£250k+ sales build your team||£1m+ turnover enjoy choice|
Start your business with a collaborative network of like-minded, ambitious business owners, 1,500+ hours of resources and material to deliver
- Access to a unique multimillion dollar learning management system (LMS)
- A 50-year brand heritage behind you
- Proven systems and techniques that deliver you new clients
- The credibility of being able to become a published author
- Multiple income streams from established and evolving products
- The power to service local, national and international clients
- Minimal overheads – start working from a home office
- The backing of central R&D to keep you ahead of the competition
Sandler franchisees are driven, determined to succeed and highly ambitious. If you’re a superlative presenter, think big and have the desire to change your life, we want to hear from you, whatever your background…
- Sandler Training Franchise Introductory Video
- A short but informative introduction to the Sandler Training franchise.
- Andy McCreadie
- Andy McCreadie has been the Sandler franchise owner for South-West England for seven years and is aiming to scale his Sandler business to achieve even greater success.
- Nigel Dunand
- "I have set a goal of earning £1million revenue and then £1million in profit" Nigel concludes. "I know they are both possible - I am already invoicing over £100,000 some months."
- Lisette Howlett
- "My overall goal is to build a business of six people. I also want to be all over the professional services market - it fits with corporate my background and my work training what I call reluctant sales people'. If I were to offer advice to anyone thinking of joining the Sandler network, it would be...
- Sandler UK CEO highlights the opportunities of Brexit for forward-thinking businesses
- 12 April 2018
- While business leaders across the UK are trying to understand how best to handle the impact of the Brexit referendum, they’re naturally cautious; it’s a position being exacerbated by the plethora of conflicting information in news headlines and predictions from experts and lobby groups. Sandler UK...
- From the front line: my first year as a Sandler franchisee
- 12 April 2018
- By Chris Ginnelly, Sandler Training West London I started my business at the end of January 2017 after 20 years in industry. I always had an itch to run my own business, I talked about it a lot, but I never had my Facebook-like idea! I think you get to a certain age where you either go and do it o...
- Sandler reports record year as franchisee results soar
- 02 February 2018
- Sales and management consultancy Sandler Training has announced record results for 2017 after network turnover grew by 24% compared to the previous year, thanks to a host of innovations and new products being utilised by franchisees. In December alone, the average amount invoiced per franchisee sh...
- Sandler franchisees rate their support as 5-star in independent survey
- 29 November 2017
- Sandler franchisees have spoken – and their satisfaction is loud and clear. The sales and business consultancy franchise has been recognised for its stellar support after a confidential, independent survey of its franchisees, with Sandler awarded 5 Star Franchisee Satisfaction status based on thei...
- Global reach: how Sandler Online is revolutionising sales training
- 27 September 2017
- It’s no small feat to create something new and innovative that succeeds; even Coca Cola struggled when they unleashed New Coke on an unsuspecting public. So to take the collective expertise of 50 years and 1,000 people around the world, and put it in the palms of each of their hands, ready to share ...
- Sandler VP to feature on ‘best speaker line-up in Europe’
- 13 September 2017
- The vice president of Sandler Enterprise Selling has been named as a keynote speaker at the first European Sales Enablement Summit. Brian Sullivan joins a stellar line-up of global names for the event, being held at the Emirates, London in October, confirming his position as one of the leading exper...
- Sandler Training turns 50: global reach with a local touch
- 05 September 2017
- Sandler Training is enjoying an envious milestone as it celebrates its 50th anniversary as a global brand. The sales and management consultancy was founded by David Sandler in 1967 and has since developed into a genuine global leader in its field, with its services focused firmly on authenticity,...
- Sandler Enterprise Selling recognition delivers further franchisee credibility
- 23 August 2017
- The Sandler Enterprise Selling book has once again been included in Top Sales World’s annual ‘Top 50 Sales Books’ list. Written by vice president of Sandler Enterprise Selling, Brian Sullivan, and the CEO & president of the company, David Mattson, the book has been listed for several years running...
- Franchisors are choosing Sandler when they become franchisees
- 19 July 2017
- In early 2017 Simon Darlaston became the second franchisor in three years to become a Sandler Training franchisee. Formerly overseeing European franchise development for The Little Gym, Simon joined ex-WPA franchise director Berkeley Harris in Sandler’s global sales and management consultancy networ...
- Recurring revenue the focus for latest Sandler Training franchisee conference
- 12 June 2017
- Sandler Training’s latest network conference, with a theme of ‘Recurring Revenue’, has seen franchisees enjoying sessions on client retention, technology and data protection, alongside insights into emulating one of the brand’s top performers. The UK Days, which take place three times each year, h...
- Double delight as Sandler Training enjoys exceptional first quarter
- 09 May 2017
- Sales and business consultancy Sandler Training has welcomed two new franchisees – including an experienced franchise professional who is now practicing what he once preached! Simon Darlaston has made the move from franchisor to franchisee to start his new business in Harrogate. Formerly looking a...
- Sandler Training unveils new industry-leading online platform
- 06 April 2017
- Sales and business consultancy franchise Sandler Training has released a new online platform which is set to revolutionise the way its franchisees and clients access its world-class resources and materials. The business, which celebrates its 50th anniversary this year, is proving its ability to st...
- Centralised client webinar support launched for Sandler franchisees
- 28 March 2017
- Sandler Training has introduced a suite of client-facing, live streaming webinars to enhance their franchisees’ businesses, providing additional centralised services to each franchisee’s local sales training programmes. The virtual training initiative, delivered by senior figures within Sandler’s ...
- UK Franchisee Reaches Sandler Pinnacle!
- 15 March 2016
- Andy McCredie, Sandler’s South West Franchisee based in Exeter, will be presented with the prestigious Pinnacle Award at Sandler’s next International Client Summit in Orlando in March 2016. The convention, where consultants from around the world gather to celebrate success with their existing and...
- Experience Sandler first-hand before investing.
- 08 March 2016
- At Sandler Training, transparency means everything when it comes to your potential investment in our proven franchise model. That’s why before you part with a penny, we would like to invite you to attend an in-person ‘Directors’ Briefing’ with one of our existing successful franchise owners, so yo...
- Sandler welcome another four new franchisees
- 08 September 2014
- Following the recent news that the former British Franchise Association Deputy Chairman, Berkeley Harris, had chosen to invest in Sandler, the UK network are delighted to welcome a further four new franchisees. Jeff Smith also knows the industry, overseeing his own successful Cash Converter man...
- Former bfa Deputy Chairman invests in Sandler
- 08 September 2014
- In a real coup, and indeed a massive endorsement for the Sandler opportunity, we are delighted to announce Berkeley Harris, former bfa Deputy Chairman and WPA Franchise Director, has invested in the Sandler business opportunity for himself. Leaving Western Provident Association (WPA) after 12 y...
- Anneli Thomson wins Sandler’s ‘Franchisee of the Year’ Award
- 28 August 2014
- The whole Sandler network extends its congratulations to Anneli Thomson, who was recently acknowledged as the Outstanding Franchisee of The Year for 2014/15. A popular franchise owner, this award not only recognises her financial achievements, but also the work she does in helping other Sandler P...
- Franchisee Lifecycle: Five Years with Caroline Robinson, Sandler Training Cambridge
- For Caroline Robinson, a long-held desire to run her own business was fulfilled when she started her Sandler Training Cambridge franchise – and within just three years she’d been named the network’s Franchisee of the Year! Here Caroline reflects on her first four years in the business: overcoming ...
- An epiphany that realised a dream – and a flying start
- “I was building someone else’s business and I just thought, ‘If I’m going to employ this much effort and blood, sweat and tears, then I should do that for myself!’” Chris Ginnelly fulfilled a longstanding dream after an epiphany ended a 20-year longing to start his own business, and it’s fair to s...
- From franchisor to franchisee – via the Royal Yacht
- ‘To know that you’re representing a global leader is special…it keeps us years ahead of the market, and clients know it.’ It’s been quite a journey for Berkeley Harris from decorated Royal Marine to his Sandler franchise, taking in time aboard the Royal Yacht and over a decade as a franchisor – in...
- Good sport: bringing lessons from the field into the world of business
- Having transitioned from the sporting world to a role in European franchise development, Simon Darlaston not only had great personal insight into the leading opportunities in franchising – he had a special perspective on what it takes for a person and team to achieve their best. That’s why, when i...
- Franchisee Lifecycle: Andy McCreadie, Sandler Training South West
- Before starting his Sandler franchise in 2007, Andy worked as a strategy consultant for Accenture, selling and delivering high-profile consulting projects to blue chip companies. He was ruthlessly thorough in researching his new challenge, looking at dozens of franchises, shortlisting 15 to research...
- Lisette Howlett proves there's more to the Sandler model than just training…
- With an impressive background in business development for both national and global organisations, Lisette Howlett first encountered Sandler as a client in 2010. At the time she wasn't actively looking for a franchise opportunity, but she soon recognised a chance to build her skills and distinctive a...
- Nigel Dunand graduated from being a Sandler client to a Sandler owner
- Having accidentally entered the sales arena after training as an engineer, Nigel Dunand first encountered Sandler in 2007 as a customer. Seeing the Sandler approach in action and the positive impact they made to his company's success, Nigel decided to investigate the Sandler model as a business ...