Sanondaf - Disinfection & Decontamination Franchise
A low risk, high profit touch-less disinfection & decontamination franchise opportunity for new and existing business owners.Watch Video
- Send me information
- Available areas
- UK, Ireland
Join a Global Touchless Disinfection and Decontamination Franchise
Sanondaf - A low risk, high margin opportunity
We are looking for business owners and entrepreneurs with a strong demonstrable track record of success and who have the depth of talent required to drive a dynamic business.
The Sanondaf concept delivers a touch-less disinfection solution which is highly effective at killing 99.99% of bacteria, mould, fungus and hazardous germs without posing a threat to humans, animals or plants.
A Sanondaf franchise can be operated from home or an office location servicing your exclusive territory. Sanondaf provide unrivalled support and training in a market with huge demand
Prospective clients include: Government, the Public and Private Sector Healthcare Organisations, Emergency Services and major private companies – the potential is unlimited for a high profit margin and exceptional growth.
As we approach our 3rd anniversary in the UK, we have lots of reasons to celebrate our initial launch into the UK market.
Sanondaf was founded in Malta and brought to the UK 3 years ago, we currently have 35 franchise areas in operation throughout the UK and to add to our international presence we have commenced operations in Ecuador, Mexico, Dubai, Singapore and Thailand.
By the end of 2017 we aim to have 40 operational areas in the UK and a further three countries added to our growing national and international coverage.
We have now also launched a new Service which allows us to tackle contamination in the hospitality sector caused by bed bugs and dust mites.
Why Choose Sanondaf?
Our processes are tried and tested with proven successes in the UK and Internationally
Sanondaf backs up its services and patented products with unparalleled training and support that prepares new franchise owners not just on disinfection but on successful business ownership, with marketing and operations guidance from the best in the business.
As part of our franchise offering we provide you with:
- Comprehensive training to help you establish a successful business delivering touch-less disinfectant solutions to a wide range of clients and customer locations, including product and process training.
- Ongoing support, providing assistance and advice in relation to marketing, pricing and contracts management.
- Sanondaf franchise starter pack which includes Sanondaf machines and chemical, uniforms and safety equipment, initial stationery and bespoke marketing material.
Low Investment, High Profit Margin
- Each franchise is offered for an initial 5 year term and you have a protected territory to operate in
- We are offering single unit, territory and regional franchises with a gross profit margin achievable in excess of 80%
- In revenue terms, some of our initial franchise operators are billing in excess of £5,000 per month.
Are you a business owner or an entrepreneur able to grow this unique, profitable and dynamic business in your local market?
If this sounds like you, contact us today for a free information pack.
- Glynn Porter, Estates & Assets Manager
- "After a recent outbreak of D&V at the Swindon Academy, I enrolled the services of Colin to treat the affected areas.I was extremely impressed with the service that Colin offered and as a result, we have had no further issues.Colin ensured that I was fully informed throughout the process and even ca...
- Julia Toogood, Abbey Meads Community school Swindon
- "Thoroughly recommend! Excellent service from Colin and his son! Very polite and efficient. They gave a full explanation of the work they undertook and provided very informative feedback"
- Paula Cleland, Nursery Manager
- "I would just like to take this opportunity to thank you for carrying out the Sanondaf Disinfecting process at Green Apple Nursery. This is the second time we have had this done and have found it to be really effective. With it being a nursery environment, we are continuously aiming to keep the spre...
- Mariana Marczyova, Studio Manager, feel hot yoga & wellbeing
- "We have used Sanondaf services on a several occasions. We found them to be professional, friendly and helpful. We would recommend Sanondaf services to anyone who is looking for an efficient and cost effective commercial hygiene solution."
- Steve Pursey, Principal, Robert Cooper & Co, Independent Estate Agents
- "I just wanted to drop you a line to say thank you for providing such excellent service when carrying out a hygiene maintenance treatment of our office at Robert Cooper & Co, Pinner office.In a busy estate and lettings agency such as ours, overall customer experience is very important to us. We hav...
- Aliette, The Spanish Nursery, Tufnell Park
- "At The Spanish Nursery, we are very happy with the professionalism, reliability and high level of service received by Andy from Sanondaf and his team. Having had the fogging done at our centre gave us peace of mind and we were able to inform the parents of the children in our care that we had done...
- David Maine, Estates Manager, The White Horse Federation
- "Sanondaf have provided a very effective service to several of our schools. With 15 schools in the federation, effective germ control and sanitisation are key in preventing the spread of illness and keeping the children in school. Any outbreak causes disruption to the children’s learning, but with S...
- "Sanondaf were fantastic there was no disruption to the practice and we came in to a lovely fresh smell. We were delighted to receive confirmation that our own disinfectant techniques were totally effective in all clinical areas. It is also reassuring to know that our waiting room is now also comple...
- Duncan Midgley BVMS, Cert SAO, MRCVS Rutland House Veterinary Hospital
- "We are a major veterinary referral hospital, offering a full range of veterinary services with consultants for many disciplines including orthopaedic surgery. As such we are acutely aware of the importance of maintaining the highest standards of Infection Prevention and Control in all areas of our ...
- Maria Gourd, M.K. Ginder & Sons
- "Thank you to all at Sanondaf UK for providing us with a 100% germ and virus free environment in which we work. The very nature of our business calls for the very highest standard of hygiene and infection control and having Sanondaf UK on board ensures we are able to operate with peace of mind safe...
- Sharon McFarlane, Managing Director, Crystal Content
- "We were shocked when we originally seen the dip slides for what we thought was a very clean office. Sanondaf came out quickly and made sure that our working day wasn't interrupted and that we walked into a freshly smelling office that was free from bacteria the following day."
- Janet Tanti, Malta Red Cross
- We are giving this recommendation letter in good faith to our service providers “Sanondaf Ltd.” As a result of their top quality disinfection services which they provide to our various establishments and health transportation vehicles. To give you a better understanding of who we are, the Malta...
- Sharon Martin, Springvale Early Years Centre
- I would like to thank you for the very professional service provided to the Centre today. As you are well aware preventing and controlling infection in Early Years Centres can be problematic. Young children are particularly susceptible to infections because their immunity is still developing. Th...
- Jane & Alan Creevy, Serendipity of Kip, Kip Marina, Scotland
- Sanondaf have been superb, and were extremely professional when attending to our yacht. Their customer service and attention to detail was second to none, and I would recommend their service to all boat owners looking to take their cleaning regime to the next level. We hadn’t heard of Sanondaf ...
- William McLean, The Reform Club Glasgow
- One of our regulars had mentioned Sanondaf and the services that they offer to kill bacteria and viruses. As we value our customers, and their health, we decided to employ the company to carry out a treatment in all areas of our Social Club before winter approaches. Sanondaf were extremely pro...
- Sanondaf Announce Further Growth in our Franchise Numbers
- 05 July 2016
- Sanondaf are delighted to announce further growth in our franchise numbers with a new franchisee for Surrey.Dr Danny De Villiers has operated his dental practice in Surrey for 25 years and after a highly successful career in the dental profession he has decided to embark on a further business ventur...
- Sanondaf are pleased to announce our further expansion into the South West with new franchisees set to launch in Reading, Swindon and Bath.
- 09 November 2015
- Graham Davey has joined us and will be operating as Sanondaf Reading offering a full range of infection control, decontamination and disinfection services. Graham joins Sanondaf after a near 30 year career at the Ministry of Defence. Previously in engineering, Graham is a local to the area and havin...
- Sanondaf are pleased to announce expansion into two further areas
- 03 September 2015
- Sanondaf are pleased to announce a new franchisee for Central London.Gary Goodfellow will commence his operations as Sanondaf in Central London after completion of his Induction Training Program. Gary joined Sanondaf after an extensive career mainly working in the City of London involved in electro...
- A Busy July for Sanondaf Glasgow, Watford and Liverpool.
- 17 August 2015
- Sanondaf Glasgow I thought you might like to know some of the latest news coming out of the Glasgow business. It's been a busy 2 weeks in July so far with new customers coming on board, and some of our existing clients committing to regular contracts. A group of 3 Care Homes received their seco...
- Sanondaf UK are pleased to announce a new franchisee for Watford
- 25 March 2015
- Claudia Grant has a background in the Health and Care industry operating her own business as a Physiotherapist for several years. Becoming our latest franchise business owner, Claudia has plans to offer a full range of Disinfection, Decontamination & Advanced Infection Prevention and Control serv...
- Sanondaf UK are pleased to announce a new franchisee for Camden in London
- 11 March 2015
- Andrew Gale in conjunction with his business partner have extensive background in the building and service industry and will be offering the full range of Disinfection, Decontamination & Advanced Infection Prevention and Control services in the London area to businesses, commercial facilities and...
- Patient First Exhibition
- 05 March 2015
- Following on from our attendance at the Franchise Show and our recent success at the Lanarkshire Business Awards where we won the category for Best New Business, we would like to invite you to our up and coming discovery events during the month of March. Sanondaf will be holding Discovery Days t...
- Sanondaf UK Win Best New Business Award 2015
- 04 March 2015
- Sanondaf UK were announced as Winners at the Lanarkshire Business Excellence Awards 2015 of the “Best New Business Award” Sanondaf were also a Finalist and runner up in the“Best Green Business Award”category Lanarkshire Business Week is the highlight of the business calendar and culminated with ...
- Reducing HCAIs 2014: The Worldwide Effort.
- 18 November 2014
- Mermaid Theatre, London, 3rd November 2014. Sanondaf UK were invited to deliver a Masterclass Presentation at this high profile event, designed to explore the global character of the infectious disease phenomenon. The conference considered what healthcare providers around the world are doing to m...
- Care England 2014 Conference: Better Together. The Road to Integrated Care, Thursday 13 November 2014, Church House, Westminster, London.
- 18 November 2014
- Kevin Smith, Managing Director of Sanondaf Gatwick & Brighton, and Ian White, Managing Director of Sanondaf UK attended alongside over 230 delegates from throughout England and beyond. The conference included presentations from Andy Burnham MP, Shadow Secretary of State for Health and Sir Andrew...
- Stuart White, Director of Sanondaf UK welcomes Glasgow into the Sanondaf family.
- 16 September 2014
- “We are delighted to announce the launch of Sanondaf in Glasgow, under the direction of Tom Easton and Paul Alford. Tom and Paul bring with them a wealth of experience gained from their successful careers in the Construction and Print Services sectors respectively. Tom Easton will undertake the ro...
- Sanondaf UK at the forefront of Infection Control as members of IPS
- 14 September 2014
- Sanondaf UK are delighted to be attending the Infection Prevention Society Annual Conference being held at the SECC in Glasgow running from the 29th of September until the 1st of October. The IPS annual conference is the largest infection control conference in the UK and attracts a global audience...
- Sanondaf at the East Midlands and East Anglia Franchise Exhibition
- 12 September 2014
- Sanondaf UK will be attending the East Midlands franchise show in Leicester on the 18th September at the Marriot Hotel and the East Anglia franchise show at the Peterborough Marriot on Friday 19th September.
- Sanondaf UK will be at Scotland’s Boat Show
- 12 September 2014
- After completing a disinfection treatment on a 46ft yacht for a client, Sanondaf have been invited along to participate at Scotland’s Boat Show to showcase their services and unique disinfection technology. The show takes place at Inverkip Marina from the 10th to the 12th of October and is regarde...
- First Sanondaf UK franchise up and running
- 15 May 2014
- Ian White, Director of Sanondaf UK, comments – “We are proud to announce Kevin Smith as the inaugural Sanondaf franchise owner, operating in the areas of Brighton and Gatwick. Kevin joins us just a week or so after the launch of our UK business, highlighting the attractiveness of the Sanondaf concep...
- Kevin Smith - Sanondaf, Gatwick and Brighton
- Sanondaf's first franchisee, Kevin Smith describes his journey... “Prior to joining Sanondaf I ran my own retail business operating 5 outlets in the West Sussex area and was also a fairly well known character in the local business community involving myself in local parish and community initiative...
- The Background to Sanondaf
- Tell us a bit about the background to Sanondaf They say the simple stories are always the best......... Sanondaf was founded in Malta as a result of a recurring outbreak of MRSA in Malta’s largest hospital, which unfortunately resulted in patient fatalities. As one of Europe’s largest hospitals,...