Scrumys - Children's Sports Franchise
Be ready for the fitness bounce-back. Learn how you can earn from multiple revenue streams with this rugby based franchise.Watch Video
- Request Free Information
- Finance requirements
- Franchise Fee: £15,000 + VAT
- Available areas
- Opportunities available throughout the UK.
Join the Scrumys family
Scrumys offers a highly positive play and coaching platform to children from 18 months up to 14 yrs. We work in all the Private schools in Windsor, Slough and Datchet. We work in state schools in Windsor, Maidenhead, Wokingham, Wargrave, Bracknell, Winkfield and our sessions are designed to concentrate on:
- Basic motor skills / spatial awareness / coordination and control / aiming / predicting / estimating
- Through this, children are encouraged to develop personal, social, emotional, linguistic and reactive skills.
- Our aim is for children to develop all areas of learning through, fun and structured physical play.
- Our key markets are schools and nurseries, weekend age-defined group sessions and birthday parties
Our core values are: Respect, Discipline and Fun.
What we offer
Multiple Revenue Streams
- Nursery sessions
- Weekend sessions
- After school sessions
- Holiday clubs
- Birthday parties
- Profit on merchandise sales
Full Business Support
- Personalised 24/7 switchboard
- Accounting managed by our specialist franchise accounting service provider
- Financing through HSBC
- Health and safety certification and compliance
- Website with specialised booking module
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Will Greenwood - Scrumys Ambassador
- Carefully researched activity programs provides an exclusive benefit over other programs
- Ofsted compliant
- Superb support materials (kits, activity books)
- Approval and links with key Rugby brands
- Advanced, tested business environment with multiple revenue streams
- No direct national competition
- Promotes a healthy lifestyle for children
A Scrumys Franchise is a huge opportunity for the right person, an appealing investment but one, which also requires dedication from the Franchisee to ensure the success of the company.
Our selection process for the right dedicated and hardworking people includes ensuring the financial investment can be met from the outset. For those who embrace our ethos, fit with the team and are ready and willing to be challenged, the average investment is £15,000 (Plus VAT) per Franchise.
"It seems the huge success that Scrumys is experiencing is shared with the growth of the Windsor RFC Mini's section, we have certainly seen a continued growth year on year.
I have spoken with several parents of some of our youngest members who all speak very positively of their time spent at Scrumys. I think the promotional video looks very exciting and I wouldn't hesitate in recommending anyone to go and try it for themselves”
Youth Chairman - Windsor RFC
Ready to make a difference?