SecurityTrust - Commercial Services Franchise
A unique opportunity in commercial finance & business insurance for professionals. Learn how you could earn a six figure income.Watch Video
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Total Investment: from £24,997
- Available areas
Start Your New Career In Commercial Finance As A SecurityTrust Area Director
Becoming a franchisee with SecurityTrust gives you the opportunity to own and operate your own commercial services business with the full support of an established company.
With more than 5.2 million businesses in the UK and growing, the market for finance has never been better. In this market there are two types of business.
- The businesses that need capital to operate and reach their full potential – doing this often requires funding.
- Lenders such as banks, venture capital firms and crowd funding organisations, make their profits by lending to these businesses.
SecurityTrust brings these two parties together, there is a lender for almost every type of business that needs money, as a partner with SecurityTrust you will help assist, guide and match the two.
With their tried and tested systems SecurityTrust will back you every step of the way by utilising their back office systems to pair and compliment your clients with suitable lenders.
Partners can also utilise additional revenue streams by offering business insurance products, insurance has the advantage of providing recurring income through renewals.
SecurityTrust Area Directors can look forward to the following benefits:
- A new ground floor professional opportunity with an exclusive territory
- Company leads and other client generation systems
- Potential to earn a significant 6 figure income
- No experience necessary
- A scalable business in an evergreen and growing market
- A unique sales proposition that makes SecurityTrust the finance provider of choice to businesses
- Comprehensive and residential training
- Ongoing support
- Offering all types of business finance with the lowest interest rates available in the UK
- Additional innovative business insurance products for a secondary income stream
- A business that builds an asset that can be later sold
Building Your Business
When you invest as a partner with SecurityTrust you will operate in an exclusive territory containing thousands of businesses, as part of your franchise package you will receive an up-to-date contact list of all the limited companies within your territory.
You will also be provided with your own company branded website (as part of the national side) and an enquiry generator.
In your training, you will learn how to promote your business to help you achieve maximum market penetration. The intensive residential training course runs over a three day period and includes sessions covering:
- Commercial finance
- Business insurance
- The market
- Client acquisition and qualification
- Closing the deal
- Local marketing
- Front and back office systems
- The SecurityTrust Action Plan
- Building and developing your business
You will also receive the Partner Manual which contains a full suite of operational materials, processes and resources providing you with the templates you need for successful day-to-day operation of your business.
To be a successful partner you’ll need experience working in a sales, marketing, financial or consulting role.
A SecurityTrust franchise and territory license starts at £24,997. There is a monthly support fee and you will need to allow for initial costs to operate your business.
If you’re an ambitious self-starter who leads from the front, then we’d love to hear from you. Contact us today by completing the short form below to request an information pack.
David Abingdon, director and one of the two founders at SecurityTrust will then be in touch to talk to you about the Area Director opportunity.
About David Abingdon
David has taken 4 businesses from zero to multi-million pound enterprises, each in less than 12 months and is considered an expert in business development, franchising and financial services.
He is author of 'Out Of The Box Marketing' and the college manual ‘Advancing in Marketing’ as well as over 30 proprietary business and marketing manuals.
He has contributed expert opinion & comment on TV, radio, national newspapers and other media and was also featured in the Channel 4 documentary ‘How The Other Half Live’, shown globally.