Snap Fitness - Gym Franchise
Snap Fitness is a premium feel, high value fitness club, with industry leading strength, group fitness and functional training areas.Watch Video
- Request Free Information
- Finance requirements
- Franchise Fee: £30,000
- Total Investment: £450k - £600k, 60% bank funding, subject to status
- Minimum Investment: £160,000
- Available areas
- All areas throughout the UK.
- Established in 2003
- 15 years of operation
- 1,000+ clubs open or in development in 20+ countries
- Over 75 clubs in the UK; 5+ clubs in the pipeline due to open in 2021.
Global Brand, Owned by the World’s Largest Wellness Franchise Organisation.
Established in 2003, Snap Fitness is a strong global network, with 1,000 clubs+ in 26+ countries, open or in development and 1million+ members - a true testament to the brands stability and ability to adapt to varying markets across the world.
They opened their first club in the UK in 2012 are now 75 clubs strong with a further 5 due to open in 2021, and more in the pipeline for 2022.
Snap Fitness open 24/7 offering functional, cardio, strength and group and personal training, and each location uses advanced industry technologies and high-quality fitness equipment, allowing members to work out to their own schedule.
Snap Fitness has a flexible investment model allowing you to choose between three different grades across the UK. The gradings are unique to the territory you are purchasing and are decided upon after careful review of the demographics and competition in your local area, with total investment from £450,000 - £600,000.
We understand that different regions across the country have different requirements and as such apply a more flexible and less cookie-cutter approach to designing and fitting out our clubs. This helps create unique and memorable fitness experiences in all areas that members will be wowed by.
Given Snap Fitness’s proven business model, we can provide financial assistance to qualified applicants, reducing the upfront capital investment even further. This could see up to 60%* of the estimated investment amount funded.
*Loans are based on the individual applications and subject to the terms and conditions of the lender.
Over the last decade the UK fitness market has experienced substantial growth and shows no sign of slowing.
- It’s a £5bn+ industry
- 10m+ gym members
- 4.2% annual growth
(State of the UK Fitness Industry report 2019)
Recent reports state that gym membership has fallen by 15% across Europe over the last year. Snap Fitness UK & Ireland has seen a strong return and record breaking number of new members join. By July 2021 membership levels were sitting at +14.5% vs. February 2020 – across the same number of clubs.
Why Snap Fitness?
- Globally established network: Our network allows us to leverage a wealth of infrastructure and experience, enhanced by in market expertise and knowledge.
- Economies of scale: We have global vendor agreements in place that reduces investment into project and ongoing costs
- Member numbers: A model that doesn’t rely on large volumes of members to ensure a good financial return, ensures focus to improve member retention.
- A competitive brand value proposition: We separate ourselves from the budget gyms by offering a premium 24/7 fitness experience that rivals the more expensive mid market players. A brand that is focused on help people create positive lifestyle habits that make them feel fantastic – both physically and mentally.
- Technology focused: Our in-club technology supports our members desire to work out on their terms, and products like MyFit, FitnessOnDemand & MyZone.
- Modular gym design: Adaptable to a variety of units creating opportunities in markets from as small as 10,000 people all the way up to big cities.
How We Support Our Franchisees
Working with the right partners in the right way is central to our approach to continue developing the Snap Fitness brand.
Whether you’re looking to be an Owner Investor or an Owner Manager we have a robust support system in place from the very start.
- We provide the tools to help you to create robust business plans
- Support in securing funding through our partnership with leading lenders.
- Property sourcing & build support
- Recruitment & training for teams
- A clear new club opening plan
- Dedicated Franchise Business manager to provide continual business guidance
- National marketing campaigns and guidance.
Take the next step
Get in touch with the Snap Fitness team for an initial conversation to discuss your goals and the right approach for you.
Following this you’ll be provided with an in depth Investment Pack and information on available territories.
You’ll also meet with the dedicated UK head office team and a visit to one of our clubs to further understand the competitive advantages a Snap Fitness franchise offers.
- Snap Fitness Functional Training (Matrix Fitness)
- <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lBOy8xikpuQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen="" />
- Snap Fitness 60 Second Tour
- Learn more about the Snap Fitness franchise opportunity with this 60 second tour.
- <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YDcJL1YRo94?rel=0&showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen="" />
- Ash Pattani
- “I looked at a number of different franchises, I really liked the concept of Snap Fitness including the fact that there are a number of locations available worldwide for members to use, along with Snap’s philosophy, the look of the clubs and the 24/7 opening hours. I’m an accountant and I ...
- Naresh Hirani
- “I chose Snap Fitness as I love the brand, and it’s a proven model. I also love the colour scheme and the marketing plan driven from HQ. I think Snap Fitness makes a great investment for someone who has the ambition to grow and is not afraid of hard work.” Naresh Hirani, Snap Fitness ...
- Maria O'Keefe
- "Our MSG Group joined Snap Fitness in its infancy in the UK. We saw an opportunity for the fitness brand to grow and were excited about the passion we met from the executive team at Snap Fitness. "The support we receive is exceptionally accommodating and forward-thinking. We’ve ...
- Snap Fitness - A new philosophy of fitness
- Snap Fitness - A new philosophy of fitness As fitness innovators, Snap Fitness is making exciting changes and pushing boundaries of what we expect a fitness company to do. They are increasing their focus on helping members move their moods as well as their bodies and are on a mission to ...
- Snap Fitness record breaking membership levels - Membership levels increase by 14.27 percent
- 15 July 2021
- Snap Fitness record breaking membership levels Membership levels increase by 14.27 percent Snap Fitness UK & Ireland has seen record breaking membership numbers since re-opening on 12 April 2021 following the second national lockdown. The European Health & ...
- Fifteen Years of Fit - Celebrating Fifteen Years in the Fitness Industry
- 08 April 2019
- Fifteen years ago, the fitness industry was in a far different place. Actually, it felt like a completely different world! Zumba, juicing, low carb diets, and barefoot running were thought of as the peak of health and fitness. Thankfully, times have changed! In 2003, Snap Fitness was ...
- Myzone Now Standard In Snap Fitness Franchises
- 03 April 2019
- Wearable fitness technology specialist Myzone has successfully signed an agreement with Snap Fitness franchises in the USA, UK, Australia and New Zealand to install Myzone technology in their clubs. For Snap Fitness locations worldwide, the move is seen as a positive step towards member ...
- Snap Fitness UK begins 40-club expansion with six new sites
- 09 February 2018
- Twenty-four-hour gym franchise Snap Fitness UK has announced plans for 34 more clubs in 2018, after opening six new sites in the first week of the year. The mid-market brand more than doubled its presence last year, reaching 44 locations by Christmas, up from 21 at the start of 2017. The ...