Snap Fitness - Gym Franchise
Snap Fitness is a premium feel, high value fitness club, with industry leading strength, group fitness and functional training areas.Watch Video
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Initial Franchise Fee: £30,000
- Total Investment: from £125,000
- Available areas
- All areas throughout the UK.
JOIN THE WORLD’S PREMIER 24/7 FITNESS FRANCHISE
With more than 2,000 clubs open or in development in over 26 countries, Snap Fitness is the world’s premier 24/7 fitness franchise. Founded in 2003 by Peter Taunton, Snap Fitness is dedicated to providing members with more value than any other health club and entrepreneurs an opportunity with turnkey systems, financing options with low investments, and world-class support!
Snap Fitness is currently in the midst of rapid expansion across the UK. In under 3 years Snap Fitness has grown from just 4 locations in 2016 to 56 locations in 2018, and was just recently ranked as one of the top 10 fitness brands in the UK.
When it comes to value, both franchise owners and members agree that Snap Fitness is second to none! Our pre-negotiated discounts on exercise and other operating equipment make Snap Fitness an affordable, attractive business model that works in any market.
Our low start-up costs make it easy for you to get started quickly, and our flat monthly royalty fees allow you to keep the money you make.
Additionally, we provide financing assistance to qualified applicants, helping you achieve your goal of starting your own business.
You can get started today with £170,000 in liquid capital. With our systems and support, opening and running your own business is easy and rewarding with Snap Fitness.
You’re never alone with Snap Fitness. We help you every step of the way. From the moment you request franchise information, we walk you through every decision that comes with being a franchisee. There is comprehensive training for you and your staff at our UK Corporate Headquarters, which will teach you how to effectively run and market your club to your local area and retain members.
We understand the UK’s competitive landscape for commercial property, so we provide personal help with property, site selection and lease negotiations. We also assist in financing your club and equipment with favourable terms and exclusive “holiday periods” on repayments to help get your club up and running fast.
Our support doesn’t end when your club opens! You will have a dedicated Franchisee Account Manager who will help you with any questions throughout your franchise Journey.
THE STATS DON'T LIE
- Over 98% Snap Fitness UK success rate
- Over 90% of Snap Fitness UK franchisees are not from the fitness industry
- 143% new UK club openings YoY in 2017
- UK Health & Fitness usage forecasted to grow 20% by 2020 to 6.5 million users
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN A SNAP FITNESS OWNER?
Our club owners are trail blazers in one of the fastest growing industries in the world with a passion for helping members exceed their health and fitness goals. If you’re interested in helping the UK become a nation of fit, here are some qualities we’re looking for:
- Passionate about promoting health & fitness to the UK population
- Possess business acumen and awareness
- Motivated by results
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Excited to be part of one of the World’s premier 24/7 fitness franchises
Do you think you have what it takes to help grow the Snap Fitness brand in the UK? We want to hear from you!
Territories and sites are available now, so contact us today to find out more information or to schedule a meeting with one of our team members.
- Snap Fitness 60 Second Tour
- Learn more about the Snap Fitness franchise opportunity with this 60 second tour.
- Snap Fitness UK begins 40-club expansion with six new sites
- 09 February 2018
- Twenty-four-hour gym franchise Snap Fitness UK has announced plans for 34 more clubs in 2018, after opening six new sites in the first week of the year. The mid-market brand more than doubled its presence last year, reaching 44 locations by Christmas, up from 21 at the start of 2017. The expansion...