Spaghetti Maths - Education Franchise
Do you want to run your own Spaghetti Maths franchise, helping to inspire and educate children through fun and creative activities?
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Franchise Fee: £12,750 + VAT
- Available areas
About Spaghetti Maths
We deliver engaging and exciting maths enrichment activities to children by sharing the joy that numbers and shapes can bring!
We aim to develop children's interest in maths while simultaneously building their confidence. We show children the mind-blowing wonder behind maths in creative activities which stimulate their natural desire to learn.
Our philosophy is simple: We believe that everyone can learn maths. Spaghetti Maths has created a structured program of activities that promote a positive 'can-do' attitude.
Do you want a proven business model?
Do you want a flexible working day?
Do you want to work with children who are excited to meet you?
No background in education required!
Spaghetti Maths is as near to a turn-key franchise as it is possible to be. We have carefully designed our systems so you can start making money from day one.
A Spaghetti Maths franchise is a very rewarding business. Not only can you design your working hours around your own personal circumstances, you’ll be working with people who are excited to see you and have bags of enthusiasm.
Spaghetti Maths offers a completely flexible way of working, so the size of earnings is dependent on your approach to the business. For some this means working full time, for others it means working part-time delivering classes and employing a session leader to help facilitate further classes; or any combination of this!
Investing in a Spaghetti Maths franchise is more than just buying a management system or access to a bank of teaching materials. We provide both these elements and much more.
A Summary of Our Franchise programme:
- Our unique booking system puts money straight into your bank account
- Four-day comprehensive training programme in how to set up and run your business
- An exclusive territory and use of Spaghetti Maths name, logos and trademarks
- Close support for the initial months of operation
- Regular site visits to assist local operations
- Full training in the Spaghetti Maths system
- Your own email address and page on our website
- A company team working hard to stay ahead of industry trends
- Ongoing support, including telephone consultations with our franchise owner support team when you need them
- Annual franchisee meeting
To fund your Spaghetti Maths franchise, you will need £12,750 plus VAT for your initial franchise territory, 100% finance is available on the franchise fee, leaving a modest budget from you of £2,000 for working capital.
So, for less than the cost of a new car, you can buy a franchise that will change the lives of you, your family and potentially hundreds of children in your local area.
Spaghetti Maths franchise owners can manage a team of presenters and work on the business rather than in it. You can have a home-based business model that requires no educational background to operate.
The Spaghetti Maths franchise has low overheads and produces an excellent return on investment, while franchise owners enjoy building relationships in their communities and the fulfilment of promoting a positive difference.
If you’re enthusiastic and share our passion, we’d love to hear from you.
- West London Franchisee (West London)
- "I chose the Spaghetti Maths franchise because it looked like a fun and profitable business where I could work around my family and other commitments, whilst also getting the satisfaction of making a difference with maths (as I love the subject!). The people at Head Office are genuine with an actual...
- Manu, Spaghetti Maths Coventry
- "I started operating Spaghetti Maths in the Coventry area in February 2019. Within the first 3 months I achieved 50% of my investment as turnover! The Spaghetti Maths team at head office helped me to set up the business which was crucial for my success, and I am able to seek and get solutions for a...