Spoton.net - Website Franchise
Build a residual income and enjoy a great lifestyle with a Spoton.net website business.
- Request Free Information
- Finance requirements
- Total Investment: £14,000
- Available areas
Start your own digital marketing business with a spoton.net franchise
- Sell and consult on marketing services to local businesses
- Take control of your future and work flexible hours
- Your hard work will build you a residual income stream
- Add on a second territory to further grow your business
- Low investment of £14K, with funding available subject to status
- Realise the value of your asset by selling your business on exit
Tell me more...
It’s beautifully simple… as a Spoton business owner you will be focused on selling at least four it’seeze websites to local businesses each month. Our expert team of developers will build all the websites, so you can focus on your clients and not on the coding! The website sales deliver you instant profit and a solid residual income, all while growing your own business that is an asset you can sell in the future.
“I loved the idea of being able to work flexible hours from home. The ability to earn a residual income was definitely the icing on the cake! I wanted the security of knowing that if I am ever ill or even want to take a family holiday, there is still money coming in.”
Suzy – it’seeze Bristol
What can I earn?
Proven multi-territory income
Top 20% of franchisees average income (single territory)
Network-wide average income (all franchisees trading 1yr+)
You manage the clients, we build the websites, clients pay monthly, you build a residual income.
The market leading website franchise
Established in 2003 and franchising since 2008
23 people supporting your business
Franchisees trading 9+yrs in second terms
Over 30 franchisees across the UK
The initial investment is £14K, which will get you and your business setup, launched and growing. We will guide you in creating a realistic business plan and have the working capital to pay your monthly outgoings while you grow your new business.
With a franchise you can typically borrow up to *70% of this total initial investment (the total includes the working capital to start your new business).
*Funding is subject to status.
“After researching a variety of companies, it was Spoton.net that really appealed to me as a viable and sustainable online franchise business. Most of the other web franchises I researched simply weren't commercially well-thought out and/or didn't have a range of products that I felt would be in high enough demand.”
Phil – it’seeze Nottingham
Why choose it’seeze from spoton.net
Our team have been guiding and supporting franchisees since 2008.
- Proven business model
- Incredible training & support team
- Forward-thinking, progressive company
- Ethical approach to franchising
- Both instant and residual income
- Work from home with flexible hours
Get in touch to find out more.
- How Rob the Spoton.net franchisee helped The Yorkshire Shepherdess get flocks of website visitors
- 21 August 2019
- A thousand sheep, nine children and a website that gets over 1,000 views a day: key elements in the success story of Amanda Owen, The Yorkshire Shepherdess. Amanda runs a remote 2,000-acre hill farm at Ravenseat, North Yorkshire, with her husband Clive. As well as caring for the children, the anim...
- Helping food and drinks businesses get the web recipe right
- 08 August 2019
- MmmMmm! Selling websites services can be a tasty business. Ask John Cooper, the spoton.net Leicester franchisee who created an it'seeze website for Kwoklyn Wan, the Chinese chef and author of The Chinese Takeaway Cookbook. Kwoklyn says: “John came to one of my cookery classes. I could see he was a...
- A day in the life of a spoton.net franchisee
- 25 July 2019
- Satisfaction, variety and flexibility are all daily rewards for Garry Stewart. As the it'seeze website consultant for York and Harrogate, Garry's website design and digital marketing services help local businesses reach their goals. “I meet a huge mix of people, all with different business ambi...
- Sarah's breaking barriers with the it'seeze website franchise
- 11 June 2019
- It's champagne all round at it'seeze Web Design in Hull, where franchisee Sarah Johnson has been named New Woman Franchisee of the Year 2019 in the national Encouraging Women Into Franchising (EWIF) awards. Sarah, who invested in spoton.net's it'seeze website business with husband Nic just 18 mont...
- Outstanding spoton women shortlisted for national business awards
- 01 May 2019
- We’ve got the champagne on ice here at spoton, with two of our wonder women nominated for major national business awards by Encouraging Women into Franchising (EWIF). Hull franchisee Sarah Johnson is one of three people vying to be named the UK’s New Woman Franchisee of the Year after a spectacula...