Strip Wax Bar - Beauty Franchise
Run your own business in an exciting and growing industry with countless opportunities.
- Request Free Information
- Finance requirements
- Liquid Capital: £50,000
- Available areas
Why You Should Consider Taking Up A Strip Wax Bar Franchise?
Since 2005, Strip has established itself as UK’s Top Hair Removal Destination. With several award-winning services and our hi-tech laser hair removal treatments our customers are assured of the best possible service, each time on every visit.
Hair Removal is a major business with a recent British Beauty Council declaring £8 Billion of revenue in beauty services in 2018 alone. The sector has been clocking a healthy growth rate of 7% year on year.
What Do We Offer?
This is an opportunity to manage your own business and offer unmatched brand experiences in an exciting and growing industry with countless opportunities.
We provide you with all the tools and support to ensure your business is a success including a dedicated team who are with you every step of the way.
- Marketing support: The dedicated team at Strip will provide you with a ready-to-go toolkit to launch in your market that includes: Launch Event Plan, Brand Marketing Plan, Social Media & PR Plan. Your online library will be updated on a monthly basis to ensure you have the latest.
- Design & architecture: Our wax bar’s interior is designed to promote a comfortable, yet professional business environment, with a modern appearance focusing on our hair removal services and retail products. The Standard Design Pack (SDP) includes: (1) Store Design (2) Customer Flow and up-sell points (3) Interior Aesthetics (style, colours, furniture etc.
- Staff recruitment & training: At Strip, we believe that Training is a fundamental part to making your franchise a success. Over the years, our team have gained valuable experience in terms of staff recruits in order to develop a training programmed suited to all markets.
- All-in-one Salon Software: The Strip brand has an all-in-one customized point of sale system that also doubles up as an appointment management system. Along with this, there is a soon to be launched online reservation system as well as an app.
- Finding Your Location: Locations are a must to be successful, we are best at assisting you to identify and secure good locations.
- Digital Marketing: At Strip, we have developed a complete digital framework to attract business for our franchisees, that includes website, an online reservation site, Google Search Optimization, Social Media, Apps, Marketing and emailers.
- Global Beauty Expertise: As a part of The Grooming Company, TGC has the beauty business expertise operating 7 brands in 6 countries with 60+ locations.
Strip Wax Bar is successfully operating at Chelsea, Soho, City, Loughton, Notting Hill and Islington with another location opening soon in Marylebone.
An Initial investment of £50,000 is enough to get started, as we have high street banks who will lend to our franchisees up to 70% of the initial start-up costs. A typical start - up cost ranges from approximately £100,000 - £140,000 depending on store size.
For further information, please fill out this form to get in touch with the Strip Wax Bar Franchise Team.