Suit the City - Consultant Tailor Franchise
Become your clients’ trusted advisor as a Consultant Tailor with Suit the City.
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Initial Franchise Fee: from £19,950
- Available areas
The made-to-measure management franchise
YOU WILL NEVER BE SEWING. . . this is an opportunity for AMBITIOUS BUSINESS DEVELOPERS
As a franchisee with Suit the City you will be leading a team of Consultant Tailors who will work with you to grow your business. Your team will become trusted advisors, helping your clients to look their best at all times.
Are you an ambitious and positive business developer with exemplary communication and people management skills?
- Are you looking for a new challenge that offers outstanding potential, with success based on your business development and leadership skills?
- Do you enjoy networking and meeting people?
- Can you grow a high performing team who can relax and relate to each of your clients to build lasting relationships?
- Do you want excellent earnings and are prepared to work hard and show commitment?
- Have you always dreamed of running your own business but still want the thrill of developing a high performing team?
- If so, then joining Suit the City as a franchisee is the business for you.
Grow your business in a high growth market
Consumers are becoming more exacting. They want more for their money, they want to be better presented, they want to feel unique. They appreciate efficiency, but also want the personal touch in this world of systemisation. Suit the City offer bespoke, premium products while ensuring clients receive value for money and an experience that’s exclusive to them.
As a franchisee you and your team will focus on offering exceptional service, taking the time to understand each client individually and help them dress to impress.
With strong margins and the opportunity to exploit a growing market, this is far more than just a lifestyle business: you can generate healthy profits while building a saleable, scalable asset.
Reap the rewards of investing in a Suit the City franchise:
Work from a small studio with low rent and no stock
Sell luxury tailoring to professional people at affordable prices
Build a high performing team to help your business grow and thrive
Capitalise on a vast market with increasing year-on-year demand
Generate excellent profits through exceptional service
Grow an asset to sell in the future offering you long-term security
There is genuine potential for multiple revenue streams from the start. We have developed comprehensive options for men’s and women’s city, leisure and country wear.
"I am very much a trusted advisor for my clients. They love our consultative approach, the bespoke fit of the garments and Savile Row fabrics. The relationships we forge result in a long-term income stream through referrals and recommendations. It’s a rewarding business from so many perspectives…"
Tony Carr, Franchisee, Guildford
Our business model is accredited by the British Franchise Association
Accredited as operating to the highest ethical standards by the bfa, Suit the City is recognised as a proven business model – on which basis the major high street banks are willing to lend up to 50% of your initial investment, subject to status.
Presenting Savile Row quality with a personal touch, our Focus 5 consultative system covers five key areas to ensure clients receive the highest level of service.
With franchisees operating in several parts of the country, the network is still young – offering the opportunity to secure prime city locations and enjoy the rise of the brand and value of your business.
"I have always loved luxury clothes and found Suit the City to be the perfect opportunity for me.
As a father of two, I needed to know that I could grow my business and have the opportunity to earn a high income.
I have quickly learnt the skills of measuring and leave the hard work to the factory to produce the goods to a very high standard, whilst I deal with the clients and develop business opportunities".
"The Directors are totally committed to Suit the City; they have really helped and supported me throughout my time as a franchisee.
With customer satisfaction, combined with my passion for networking, it doesn’t feel like work at all!
My business has grown year on year and many clients are returning on a regular basis, making it easy to grow my business".
Our proven systems mean that...
...NO industry skills are required
Suit the City's directors:
Could you be a successful franchisee?
- A strong business developer
- A great networker
- An inspirational leader
- Willing to learn
- Well connected
...if yes, then get in touch today
- QFP One Year On
- 11 September 2018
- One year ago, Sallie Belton was awarded her QFP certificate by the British Franchise Association. Sallie has been with Suit the City since its inception in 2007 and has been responsible for not only her own clients, but new product development as well training new franchisees in all technical asp...
- A week in the (early) life of a Suit the City franchisee
- 30 October 2017
- It’s been a whirlwind start to my new business. After the excellent training to get me ready to launch, it’s been all about getting in front of as many people as possible… and there are certainly plenty of ways I’ve been doing that, as you’ll read! This dip into a week in my world shows me that my...
- Suit the City director attains highest franchising qualification
- 27 September 2017
- Sallie Belton, director of bespoke tailoring franchise Suit the City, has been awarded Qualified Franchise Professional (QFP) status from the British Franchise Association in recognition of her commitment to franchisee support and expertise in growing an ethical franchise business. As the highest ...
- Sizzling summer for Suit the City
- 05 September 2017
- Bespoke tailoring consultancy, Suit the City, has enjoyed a spectacular season: its longest-serving franchisee reported a record month in July, with the head office operation seeing similarly strong summer demand as well as two new franchisees joining the network. Tony Carr, who owns the Suit the ...
- Suit the City launch new studio in Bath City Centre
- 02 June 2017
- Suit the City are delighted to announce the launch of their Bath Studio, situated just around the corner from Queens Square at 29 Monmouth Street, the studio is ideally located for business people in and around the vicinity. The studio is being operated by Bath Franchisee, Mike Lane who lives and ...
- The Fashion Revolution
- 22 March 2017
- There is a revolution going on in the fashion industry, finally after many years of fast (throwaway) fashion, consumers are catching on to the notion that this is not only wasteful of their money, but their shopping habit is exploiting cheap labour, whilst cheap man-made oil-based fabrics are litera...
- BOOMING BUSINESS
- 16 March 2017
- Menswear is a booming business in the UK with growth in 2015 up 4.1% in just one year. Since 2010 the market has grown from £11.4 billion to £14.1 billion in 2015. Mintel is predicting further growth of 22.5% between now and 2020. Made-to-measure sales are up 22% year on year and are set to rise f...
- Returning customers are the key to success
- 16 March 2017
- As Suit the City enters its tenth year, Franchisee Tony Carr has reported average spend by clients is up 15% year-on-year. With 40% of his business from his regulars, Tony has time to go out to find new clients to grow his business as it enters its third year of trading. Tony is clear that returni...
- Knowledge is power
- 09 March 2017
- As Suit the City enter their tenth year they are proud that their pre-occupation with attention to detail is paying off. “I realise that we are a bit obsessive when it comes to preparing our franchisees to meet their clients, but we have spent ten years building a strong reputation and we know tha...
- Mike Lane
- 25 August 2017
- Sartorial Elegance Packaged Up Mike Lane Suit the City Bath I was the managing director of a multimillion pound packaging business for 8 years which was profitable but mostly routine. When we sold our business, I wanted to start a business that played to my individual strengths and my love of sar...
- Tony Carr
- Networking skills make it ‘seam’ easy for consultant tailor Tony Carr For Tony Carr, there are times when his business feels far from hard work - he's used his love of making new contacts to great effect and says those people skills are the most important fit for Suit the City franchisees. He sa...