SuperGlass - Windshield Repair Franchise
An innovative windscreen repair service that provides the opportunity to be your own boss and develop a highly lucrative mobile business.Watch Video
- Request Free Information
- Finance requirements
- Total Investment: Territories available from £15,000 to £17,500
- Available areas
- United Kingdom
SuperGlass Windshield Repair
Successful Business Ownership with a SuperGlass Franchise
SuperGlass is a specialist glass and acrylic repair franchise that excels at fleet and insurance windscreen repair service and maintenance. SuperGlass provides the opportunity to be your own boss and develop a highly lucrative (multi van) mobile business. Backed by comprehensive support that includes regular work from national accounts, a SuperGlass franchise could be your route to successful self-employment or entrepreneurship.
We have developed an innovative process to repair chips and cracks in vehicle windscreens and headlamps. We also service industrial and domestic property owners with architectural glass and acrylic repairs. Developed in the USA where it is acknowledged as the leading auto glass repair service, the SuperGlass system uses specialist resins, lacquers and tools to create a transparent repair – clear windscreen vision is fully restored. The service offers convenience and huge savings by avoiding unnecessary replacement.
We are consistently ranked by entrepreneur.com in America Top 500 global franchise opportunities and are now officially the Number 1 windscreen repair franchise ranked Number One in Category. Boasting 350+ international franchises SuperGlass was introduced to the UK in 2014 and has enjoyed exponential growth in the last three years.
What a SuperGlass franchise offers
SuperGlass is an excellent opportunity for those seeking the freedom that a mobile service business offers. Easily run from home and using a fully equipped and professionally liveried van, the SuperGlass repair service is provided to customers on site, at homes or offices, wherever convenient. It’s a service that impresses customers and is quickly building a share of the substantial UK windscreen repair market, particularly in the fleet operator sector – our growing portfolio of national accounts will provide franchise owners with a regular flow of pre-booked work. We even sub-contract to national brands to improve their repair ratios!
We’ll help you win local business that you will maintain for years… It’s easy when you provide the best repairs on the market!
SuperGlass franchise owners have:
- Excellent earning potential – depending on personal endeavour and ambition, a SuperGlass single van franchise has the potential to achieve an annual turnover of £80,000 we’ll demonstrate exactly how you will manage that on a low-cost investment and budget. And, the business will have genuine equity value.
- An exclusive territory – a dedicated and protected area, providing access to tens of thousands of car owners.
- Thorough training – our highly experienced staff ensure franchise owners are taught precisely how to run every aspect of the business; technical, customer service, marketing, administration.
- On-going support – our franchise support system provides franchise owners with pre-made and pre-screened appointments with customers in their territory. This is supplemented with a centrally managed web site, digital marketing campaigns and the supply of professional marketing materials.
- National Accounts – we are the preferred supplier to national car rental firms and other fleet operators. Every franchise owner will benefit from the work these customers provide.
- Repeat business – local car dealerships, rental companies and fleet operators provide a great opportunity to secure a base of regular customers.
- Expansion opportunities – those with the ambition to grow can acquire additional territories to build a multi-van operation.
A Unique Customer Offering that’s hard to resist:
Wonder how we consistently win fleet business? It’s straightforward when you provide the best in service and quality of repairs.
Complimentary demonstration repairs that reset expectations on glass costs, vehicle downtime reduction and helping the environment are our proven method of winning new business at all levels. Seeing is believing after all.
- All of our repair work carries lifetime ownership guarantees
- All work is digitally documented with images
- 100% customer satisfaction
Trained to perfection
We invest substantial resources to ensuring that every franchise owner is thoroughly trained. This will focus extensively on the repair techniques we have developed to ensure that they are capable of consistently achieving a ‘gold standard’ finish. How to effectively market the service to local customers, work scheduling and financial administration is also covered. The course is divided into 2 weeks – one spent at our HQ, the other in the franchise territory.
There are SuperGlass opportunities available from £15,000 to £17,500. This provides exclusive territory rights, training, launch marketing, equipment, tools and initial stock. Proven government backed funding available to 50%.
Want to find out more?
Whether you are looking to try something new, fancy a career change or just want to take control of your life by becoming your own boss, SuperGlass’ proven business model and unrivalled support structure could help you on your way.
Just fill out the form for your free, no obligation information pack to help you with your research.
- Superglass Services Montage
- SuperGlass UK training new technicians for the Berlin City Set Up
- SuperGlass Repair Segway
- This video demonstrates a SuperGlass repair on a star type damage. The damage looks severe but with our unique equipment and process and specially designed resin and a little patience the final repair renders the damage almost invisible. Restoring safe driving vision, protecting the original windscr...
- SuperGlass Maidstone (Kent)
- 06 December 2016
- I met Phil around two and a half years ago when he was just starting the UK (London) Franchise and SuperGlass became our repair vendor for the company I was then working for. I bought a franchise in October 2016 because I believe in what SuperGlass stands for, honesty and fairness and they have an...