Surface Medic - Smart Fix Repairs Franchise
Receive full training and complete skilled surface repairs within your generous territory to achieve an excellent income in a growing sectorWatch Video
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Initial Franchise Fee: £19,995
- Available areas
Do you want to have a business providing a service that every home and business has a need for at some point?
Do you want to receive what we regard to be industry leading training and support to allow you to put your DIY skills to work and turnover £70,000+ in your first year?
Do you want to work with a proven franchisor who can evidence the success of their franchisees and the ability to train and support new franchisees? If so, Surface Medic is most likely the ideal franchise you have been looking for.
Surface Medic is a UK wide team of professional repair specialists who can repair almost any internal or external surface...why replace when you can restore?
Reducing costs is a key factor for many businesses and homeowners and as such, the demand for cost-effective repairs is high. Surface Medic’s brilliant products and techniques literally make damage disappear, usually within a few hours and are always cheaper than a replacement. Furthermore, the repairs you’ll do are a permanent fix and not a cosmetic touch up, and your customers experience minimal disruption and genuinely appreciate what you do for them!
The ‘wow factor’ is an everyday experience for our franchisees; this provides a very high level of job satisfaction. Your customers will be literally astonished at the results and repairs you will perform. So never a dull day at the office or just another repair ever again – every job is a source of pride and you will never be bored. Our techniques repair literally any kind of hard surface from floor to ceiling and everything in between, such as:
- Outside repairs
- Kitchen repairs
- Bathroom repairs
- Wooden floors and doors
- UPVC... and much more!
We use ultra-modern, invisible repair techniques using highly advanced compounds, polymers and fillers which we then paint to perfectly match the surrounding area, even if that area is stone, glass, grained or shaded, inside or out.
Our repairs are permanent, invisible and typically completed within a few hours. Surface repair was almost unheard of five years ago, but with businesses and homeowners under increasing pressure to reduce costs, the demand for the cost-efficient repair and re-surfacing solution is inevitably growing.
A Booming Market Place!
Surface Medic is part of the Service Solutions Group who already manage over £50m worth of insurance claims each year! We are experiencing unprecedented demand from insurance companies who prefer to settle insurance claims by repairing rather than replacing damaged areas.
Outside of the insurance industry, our business is thriving by providing onsite repairs within many industries. The techniques and materials we use are easily taught and potential customers are endless! Unlike other saturated markets, Surface Medic sits within a booming untapped market place.
There is the opportunity to work with customers in a large variety of different sectors:
- Hotel & Leisure
- Residential Property
- Facilities Management
- Caravan & Mobile Homes
- Government & Councils
- Food Outlets
- Estate Agents…..and many more!
The Franchise Package
This is an ultra-low overhead business. Working from home in your local area, you’ll be able to enjoy better work-life balance. All the leads that come through Service Solutions Head Office will be automatically passed on to you. You will also own your own exclusive territory.
This is an extraordinary income opportunity, with realistic take home earnings of over £40,000 in just the first year. You can then look forward to a potential six figure income in future years. The business can also be developed into multi-van. Every franchise partner can look forward to a significant return on the new lower initial investment of only £19,995 with the final £5,500 deferred for 12 months and only payable if you reach the minimum turnover agreed. Some of what’s included in the package is:
- Extensive 4 week training programme
- NVQ Level 2 Qualification
- Launch Establishment Action Plan
- Full Business Development and Sales Support
- Call Handling Team and franchisee buddy
- Detailed Operational Manual
- Ongoing Training where required
- Colour Matching Software
- 12 piece repair kit and equipment
- Branded clothing
- Marketing Pack
- Industry accreditations
- Stylish Vehicle Livery
- A Full Seven Year Franchise Agreement
Training & Support
Here at Surface Medic, we have extensive resources and manpower to train and support you in your business. You do not need experience in surface repair to become a successful franchisee; however restoring and repairing is an art form and we need to satisfy our clients to the highest standard, therefore our franchisees undergo extensive industry leading training which is delivered by our highly experienced experts within a top class training centre. This is a PROVEN model... If you can copy, you can succeed!
Due to a growing demand for Surface Medic, we are seeking candidates looking for an extraordinary income opportunity to join us. Our customers come in from all parts of the country via many different channels and market sectors. All that remains for us is to get the right people on board.
Just fill out the short contact form and we will send you more information to help with your research. If you like what you see, we welcome any questions you have to discuss over the phone and then why not come along and meet our friendly team at Surface Medic Head Office? We offer discovery sessions every week where you can have the opportunity to see the business working for yourself, learn in depth financials which are otherwise confidential and even see repair examples for yourself.
- Surface Medic
- Introducing Surface Medic, the definitive restoration solution capable of invisibly repairing any surface. Surface Medic can repair and restore damage permanently at a cheaper price than a replacement service and at minimal disruption. In addition to this Surface Medic provides a greener solution by...
- The change you have been looking for
- 19 October 2017
- As we approach the end of 2017, many people are looking forward to enjoying Christmas and the New Year, and we find ourselves with the unique opportunity to reflect over the last year. Are you tired of the same old routine? Do you feel stuck in your job? Do you feel as though you could achieve mor...
- Surface Medic Frequently Asked Questions
- 22 September 2017
- With Franchise Recruitment Manager, Rebecca Diamond Prospective franchisees often have plenty of questions to ask when researching a franchise opportunity, in order to get a good feel for the business it important to ask the right questions, research thoroughly and take time before making the big ...
- Attend a Surface Medic Discovery Session
- The surface restoration industry is a well-kept secret and because of this, there aren’t many people who know what we do. Because of this we’d like to invite you to our head office to see for yourself exactly what we do and how we do it. Arrange a discovery session with us and we can organise an ...
- Arrange a Discovery Session with Surface Medic
- 02 March 2017
- FIND OUT MORE ARRANGE A DISCOVERY SESSION The surface restoration industry is a well-kept secret and because of this, there aren’t many people who know what we do. We completely understand this, which is why we’d like to invite you to our head office to see for yourself exactly what we do and how ...
- Come and meet Surface Medic at The Franchise Show
- 09 February 2017
- Our nationwide repair service, Surface Medic, has seen an increased demand for our unique repair and restoration service we have provided over the past year. This unprecedented success along with an ever increasing client base means that we need more franchise partners to join our winning team.Th...
- Join the Nation's Favourite Repair Service
- 25 January 2017
- Our nationwide repair service, Surface Medic, has seen an increased demand for our unique repair and restoration service we have provided over the past year. This unprecedented success along with an ever increasing client base has given us the opportunity to expand our cosmetic repair team across ...
- New Year? New You?
- 17 January 2017
- Are you tired of the same old routine? Do you feel stuck in your job? Do you feel as though you could achieve more? Would you like to earn an extraordinary income year on year, whilst having total control over your work/life balance and become your own boss? We offer that and so much more here at Su...
- Interview with Surface Medic Franchisee – Gary Hacking
- 18 October 2017
- Gary Hacking from Lancashire, whose previous career had been a Technical Instructor in Aircraft Engineering, recognised that he carried many of the transferable skills needed to start a Surface Medic Franchise, 6 months into the business we asked Gary some frequently asked questions. Did you enjoy t...
- From Forces to Franchising!
- After many years working as an Office Manager within an Army Career Centre, Darren Cassidy from Harrogate decided to take some of his own career advice and make the jump into self-employment. With no previous experience in surface repair, we asked Darren some questions regarding his experiences...
- Paul Dorning, Case Study
- After spending the last fifteen years travelling around the world as a geological engineer with most of his time being spent away from his family, friends and country, Paul decided he wanted to take back control over his work/life balance and spend more time with his family. It was time for a change...
- A week in the life of Gary Nichols, Surface Medic's first Franchisee
- Monday 8am: Local Builder: I travel to see the Site Manager in the site office and sign in the visitor book. We discussed what I could do and went on a walk around the site. various “snagging” repairs were pointed out to me and I marked them all with masking tape as we went round so that I didn’t fo...
- Paul Thomas, Case Study
- Paul Thomas joined Surface Medic in May and was in the ﬁrst group of trainees. Head Office caught up with him to ﬁnd out how he’s adjusting to life as a Surface Medic Technician.What did you do before joining Surface Medic Paul? I had worked for a conservatory company as a store man looking after ...