Telcoinabox - Communications Franchise
Offer mobile services, landlines, broadband, VOIP and beyond with this unique telecommunications service opportunity.Watch Video
- Request Free Information
- Finance requirements
- Total Investment: from £9,000 – £20,000
- Minimum Investment: £5,000
- Available areas
- Opportunities available throughout the UK
Telcoinabox is a business opportunity, for individuals or established businesses, wanting to sell quality telecommunications products at highly competitive prices. The business is backed by our world-class model, systems, support, and infrastructure.
For people looking to start their own business or looking to create a new revenue stream and add telecoms to an existing business portfolio, this is a great opportunity for you!
Our opportunity is available to all looking to set up and operate within the United Kingdom, including Northern Ireland and have been operational for over 17 years now. Operating under your own brand, whether you’re new to the industry or well established, we have a solution for you.
Our low costs reduce the barriers to enter the telecoms industry. This makes Telcoinabox the first choice for start-up businesses, experienced dealers and resellers or established businesses looking to add telecoms to complement their portfolio.
- Network Size: 51-100 units
- Franchise Type: Opportunity for both Management and Job franchise
- Operation Location: Home-based and office-based
- Market: B2B & B2C
Typical Start-up Costs
- 9,000 plus VAT – Self Starter Package
- £20,000 plus VAT – Franchise Package
Other possible franchise running costs:
- Business Development & Training
- Leads (Qualified Leads): £55 + VAT
- Training: £60 + VAT
Commercial Premises Costs:
- Commercial office lease (per calendar month): Not Required
- Shop front lease (per calendar month): Not Required
- Shop front re-fit (depending on premises): Not Required
Furniture & Equipment:
- Office furniture: Not Required
- Black & white laser printer: Not Required
- Mobile phone (per calendar month): Not Required
- Fax: Not Required
Minimum Personal Investment
Personal overheads for 12-18 months – depending on ongoing overhead amount and conservative achievable financial forecast (Clarified in Discovery Phase)
Upon receiving payment, you will be invited to 3 and a half days of on-site training at our offices. Here you will learn everything you need to know about the services you will be providing your customers. Leaving that training, you will receive all in documentation you saw throughout your training.
After that you will receive continued support from the Telcoinabox team on any issues that may arise.
Daily Life of a Franchisee
The daily life of our franchisee’s would include (but not limited to); establishing new business; elevating your brand, exploring opportunities via personal / professional / supplied network, attending sales appointments, and ensuring existing customers are happy with the services they are receiving. This can be achieved while working from home, in an office or even out on the road.
In summary, all you need to do is just add customers and maintain existing customers.
- Telcoinabox UK - Igniting the Entrepreneurial Spirit
- 21 May 2015
- An introduction and insight into Telcoinabox, the people and why we're the best at what we do. “Enabling passionate people. Igniting the entrepreneurial spirit. Enjoying the ride."
- Telcoinabox UK Partner Case Study - Glow Telecom (Start Up Business)
- Hear it from our partners... Why Telcoinabox? This is Ben Ginsburg's story, owner of Glow Telecom.
- Telcoinabox UK Partner Case Study - Ayrtel (Telecoms Dealer)
- Hear it from our partners... Why Telcoinabox? This is Kumar Hamid's story, owner of Ayrtel.
- Telcoinabox UK Partner Case Study - Causeway Telecom (Start Up Business)
- Hear it from our partners... Why Telcoinabox? This is Jonny Caskey's story, owner of Causeway Telecom.
- Telcoinabox UK Partner Case Study - Ayida Telecom (Existing Business looking to Expand)
- Hear it from our partners... Why Telcoinabox? This is Rob Hughes' story, owner of Ayida Telecom.