The Shredquarters - Gym Franchise
Passionate about fitness? Check out this inclusive, lucrative business model with a low-cost set up & potential for multi-site growth.
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Liquid Capital: £50,000
- Total Investment: Available on request
- Available areas
- Opportunities are available throughout the UK.
START YOUR OWN FUNCTIONAL FITNESS GYM
Benefit from a booming wellness industry
Are you fanatical about HEALTH and BUSINESS? We have developed an inclusive, lucrative business model that is low-cost to set up with the potential for multi-site growth.
We are looking to award only a handful of franchises in 2019 so that franchisees benefit from the highest level of close personal support from the co-founders.
Premises-based gym with LOW start-up costs
Predominantly structured classes with some PT
WEEKLY subscription income means excellent cash flow
Territories AVAILABLE across the country
We ENGAGE members to lengthen relationships
Set up your first gym, then EXPAND with more sites
"We set out to be the best; to forge deeper more profitable and longer relationships with our members. We focus on running structured classes with a high trainer-member ratio, which keeps people engaged so they value their time at their local Shredquarters."
INVESTMENT AND RETURNS
To setup your first gym you will need to able to invest circa £90K, depending on the premises. Up to 50% financing is available, subject to status.
Depending on your background, you may choose to start as one of the trainers initially, or employ trainers and focus on growing your new business. Whatever your skillset, we will guide you in preparing a detailed business plan to map your journey, the investment required and your expected returns. Finding your premises is the biggest variable in the setup cost/timescales, but don’t panic – we will help you with this as well.
There are multiple income streams from your members and a weekly subscription income means you need less working capital than a traditional model to grow your new gym.
Structured themed classes
"It’s how most people want to train. The structured classes provide guidance, motivation and some friendly competition! We create a community – Shred becomes part of people’s lives. Our approach has enabled us to attract, engage and of course retain members from the ages of 16 – 69 years old."
WITH YOU FOR THE JOURNEY
The team at Shred have a proven track record, having previously built multi-million-pound businesses and worked with some of the biggest brands in the UK. We can provide the support you need to set up, operate and develop your new Shredquarters business.
- Sourcing premises, equipment and fit-out
- Guidance recruiting and training your staff
- A complete business management tool to run your gym(s)
- Launch marketing programme and member engagement
- Ever-evolving course programmes to keep members engaged
- Ongoing business development, marketing and tailored support
"The team have very different skills and experience, sharing a common motivation to help people build their own gym businesses. Our guidance and support is tailored to the individuals’ requirements, which change during the journey."
Nick, Franchise Director
KEY ELEMENTS FOR SUCCESS
You will need to be extremely driven, a great communicator, passionate about health and wellness and commercially astute. You don’t need to have run gym classes before to be successful.
- Start as business owner or trainer
- Great for partnerships and couples
- Minimum cash of £50K, funding available subject to status
We will help locate suitable premises for your first Shredquarters. You need the right site and every territory is different so this part of the process can affect the start-up timeline.
Get in touch to find out more.
- Shredquarters goes out live with the BBC!
- 12 August 2019
- When popular Thames Valley breakfast DJ Michelle Jordan took on her new role with the BBC, she knew exactly where her very first gig should be...! Michelle is a long-term member of The Shredquarters in Reading, and we were delighted she chose to broadcast live from Shred for her first show with An...