The Travel Franchise - Travel Agency Franchise
Franchisees of The Travel Franchise can enjoy all the benefits of working from home, coupled with the opportunity for global travel.
- Request Free Information
- Finance requirements
- Total Investment: from £9,995 + VAT
- Minimum Investment: £9,995
- Available areas
- Opportunities available in the UK.
Multi-award winning The Travel Franchise and its travel agency, Not Just Travel, is one of the fastest growing travel companies in the UK.
The company achieved record sales in May 2018 and interest in the brand continues apace. Founded by partners, Steve Witt and Paul Harrison, the franchise now has more than 600 franchisees, each with their own home-based travel consultancy.
The Travel Franchise has ambitious plans to grow its franchise network to 1,000 franchisees by 2020, providing the opportunity for hundreds more entrepreneurial individuals to start their own travel consultancy businesses, in what is an exciting, dynamic and fast-paced industry.
Franchisees of The Travel Franchise can enjoy all the benefits of working from home, coupled with the opportunity for global travel. Experience of the travel industry is not essential as The Travel Franchise provides unparalleled ongoing training and support to help its franchisees get the most from their businesses. The first-class training and support includes:
- Pre-training programme
- Five-day residential training programme
- Millionaires Retreat programme held in an overseas five-star resort
- Mentoring by experienced and highly successful franchisees
- Ongoing support, mentoring and online training packages.
A scalable franchise model that can be tailored to reflect each franchisee's unique requirements, from building a part-time business to creating a large-scale operation with high-street premises, The Travel Franchise offers one of the lowest start-up franchise fees, with three franchise options available:
- Pro Consultant - £9,995 + VAT
- Elite Consultant - £14,995 + VAT
- Supreme Consultant - £29,995 + VAT
The Travel Franchise is the only franchise to offer franchisees the opportunity to earn back their franchise fee with its unique, 100% Money Back Challenge.
The Travel Franchise operates a unique ‘Partners in Travel Programme’, which helps franchisees to grow their businesses quickly and easily by recruiting local organisations, such as schools, businesses, clubs, associations and charities, offering a percentage of commission on all bookings in return for recommendations to their networks.
Multi-award winning, The Travel Franchise is proud to have been named the 'Homeworking Agency of the Year' for the third consecutive year at the Travel 2 Awards 2017, and boasts a wealth of other industry award wins:
- Hays Outstanding Achievement Award
- Sandals Outstanding Achievement Award
- Jet2 Holidays Agency of the year
- TUI – most passengers within the Hays group
- Agent with the highest growth – Travel2
- Top Agent of the Year – Attraction World
- Best Year on Year growth with Intrepid Travel
- Holiday Extras – biggest increase in Sales
- Great Rail Journeys – Agent of the Year
- Highest Growth with Flexible Autos
The Travel Franchise would love to hear from anyone who would like to find out more about joining an award-winning travel business that’s really going places. For more information please visit complete the form below.
- BUSINESS CONTINUES TO BOOM FOR THE TRAVEL FRANCHISE
- 13 August 2018
- The Travel Franchise, the franchise recruitment arm of the award-winning travel agency, Not Just Travel, is continuing to see rapid growth and expansion, with almost double the number of franchisees signed up in the first half of 2018 versus the same period last year. Over the last three months al...
- PACKAGE TRAVEL REGULATION SET TO BRING GREATER PEACE OF MIND FOR BRITISH HOLIDAYMAKERS
- 12 June 2018
- The much talked about Package Travel Regulation is set to come into force on 1 July, bringing with it greater protection for British travellers. Steve Witt, Co-founder of Not Just Travel, one of the fastest growing travel agencies, debunks the new legislation and explains what the changes mean for...
- NOT JUST TRAVEL DRIVES CONTINUAL NEVER ENDING IMPROVEMENT AT MID-YEAR CONFERENCE
- 12 June 2018
- New sales incentive for Travel Consultants to drive away a new Mini Cooper announced Multi-award winning franchise, Not Just Travel welcomed more than 200 franchisees to its mid-year Conference this weekend (Saturday 9 June), making it the first travel brand to meet with its Travel Consultants fol...
- RECORD SALES FOR MULTI-AWARD WINNING THE TRAVEL FRANCHISE
- 29 May 2018
- Plans to reach 1,000 franchisees by 2020 The Travel Franchise, the recruitment arm of the award-winning travel agency, Not Just Travel, has reported record sales for the month of May, with 18 new franchisees signed up in the last 18 days. Paul Harrison, Co-founder of The Travel Franchise, commen...
- THE TRAVEL FRANCHISE MILLIONAIRES RETREAT
- 16 May 2018
- Multi-award winning franchise, The Travel Franchise has just completed its latest Millionaires Retreat, that sees it whisk away its newest Travel Consultants for a week of training in a 5-star resort. Held at the luxury Trendy Lara hotel in Turkey, the Retreat, sponsored by Thomas Cook, provided T...
- Colman Coyne
- Multi-award winning The Travel Franchise and its travel agency, Not Just Travel, is one of the fastest growing travel companies in the UK. Founded by partners, Steve Witt and Paul Harrison, the franchise now has more than 600 franchisees, each with their own home-based travel consultancy. Colman C...