The Travel Franchise - Travel Agency Franchise
Franchisees of The Travel Franchise can enjoy all the benefits of working from home, coupled with the opportunity for global travel.
- Request Free Information
- Finance requirements
- Franchise Fee: From 25% of commission.
- Minimum Investment: £9,995
- Available areas
- Opportunities available in the UK.
THE TRAVEL FRANCHISE is here now
THE TRAVEL FRANCHISE in the UK – your road to success!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Travel Franchise is the company that gets people starting up travel agencies from home!
Homeworking Agency of the Year – five years in a row from the travel industry.
#1 UK Homeworking Agency in 2020 – Travel Trade Gazette.
The Travel Franchise gives you an outstanding level of ongoing support, mentorship and training. We apply our experience and skills to your travel knowledge, business planning and execution.
As a franchisee, you can work part-time or full-time, fitting it around your home/work commitments. You will receive all you need to start immediately – many of our franchisees get their first customers before they even finish their initial training!
It’s as simple as it sounds, and we have the five-star reviews on Trustpilot (and others) to prove how effective and rewarding our franchise offer and quality of service really are.
Our travel consultants operate under the Not Just Travel brand, which is in the #1 slot in review categories, including:
- Airline tickets
- Travel deals.
As a franchisee, you’ll get access to exclusive customer acquisition programmes such as Partners In Travel to help grow your business quickly. You’ll also get the chance to have your franchise for free with our unique Money-Back Challenge.
WHY CHOOSE THE TRAVEL FRANCHISE?
Joining The Travel Franchise brings you advantages from Day One:
- The travel industry is highly regulated – we remove those barriers for you.
- One requires commercial relationships to trade successfully – we bring those relationships.
Some of our franchisees want to bring in additional income and run their business part-time (e.g., aiming for two sales per week). Others want to get to seven-figure turnovers as fast as possible, and some take on employees to do their day-to-day operations. We have many success stories that span each category.
As a franchisee, you’ll get everything you need to start a travel business and be trading straight away.
What we provide you with includes:
- ABTA and ATOL protection for your customers.
- Travel agent software and technology.
- Best-in-market commercial terms with over 450 travel suppliers.
- Your own marketing website and landing pages.
- We also provide ready-made social media and marketing campaigns.
Moreover, you also get ongoing head-office & admin support.
Last but not least, you get a dedicated Partnership Manager – a head office employee – for the life of your business. They’re there at your side whenever you need them.
WHAT DOES THE TRAVEL FRANCHISE DO?
A franchised travel business generates fantastic returns with low overheads. You really do work from home using just a phone and a computer.
We base our business model on commission: a travel supplier pays you a fee for selling their holidays.
The typical commission is circa 10%, meaning a £3,500 holiday would generate approximately £350 in commission. Just two sales per week would earn you £35k+ in commissions per year!
If you’ve never worked in sales before (or even if you have), we will teach you how to find the right customers. Who is the right kind? They are people prepared to spend heavily on unforgettable holidays and want personal service with great attention to detail. Our largest bookings are £100,000+ per holiday, and you’ll learn how to attract people who spend £10k+ per trip. You’ll also be able to become the official travel agent for companies, organisations and groups with our unique Partners In Travel programme.
- Do it from home part-time or full-time.
- Fits around home & work.
- No limits on what you can earn.
- Win your franchise fee back with our Money Back Challenge.
- Excellent travel agent perks.
- Ongoing marketing and admin support from head office.
- Ongoing business support with your Partnership Manager.
- Get multiple bookings from companies through our Partners In Travel programme.
- Make the most of your passion for travel!
We welcome people from many different backgrounds - from 18-year-olds who want to create their own career paths to people who want a career change and those who aren’t ready to retire just yet but want to write another chapter.
Anyone, any age, any reason for wanting to join us – get in touch and let’s talk!
What we seek in our franchisees is a real passion for travel as well as the drive to grow their own business with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Palvi just aimed to bring in a second income to their household but ended up growing way beyond her targets:
“I love the fact I can work the business around my kids whilst still getting the opportunity to meet new people. I love this part of it!”
Ben aimed to work part-time but managed to get his money back in our challenge and is on the way to over £100k a year in commission.
“I did £340k of turnover in my first year. I’m now looking for my next challenge, reaching 1 million turnover by the end of year 2.”
“The Travel Franchise offers you everything you need to create a successful travel business and to be your own boss. It’s hard work, but starting a new business is within any sector. The growth in the business and quality of the training and materials you are equipped with really puts you in a superb position to build a fantastic travel business.”
- BUSINESS CONTINUES TO BOOM FOR THE TRAVEL FRANCHISE
- 13 August 2018
- The Travel Franchise, the franchise recruitment arm of the award-winning travel agency, Not Just Travel, is continuing to see rapid growth and expansion, with almost double the number of franchisees signed up in the first half of 2018 versus the same period last year. Over the last three months al...
- PACKAGE TRAVEL REGULATION SET TO BRING GREATER PEACE OF MIND FOR BRITISH HOLIDAYMAKERS
- 12 June 2018
- The much talked about Package Travel Regulation is set to come into force on 1 July, bringing with it greater protection for British travellers. Steve Witt, Co-founder of Not Just Travel, one of the fastest growing travel agencies, debunks the new legislation and explains what the changes mean for...
- NOT JUST TRAVEL DRIVES CONTINUAL NEVER ENDING IMPROVEMENT AT MID-YEAR CONFERENCE
- 12 June 2018
- New sales incentive for Travel Consultants to drive away a new Mini Cooper announced Multi-award winning franchise, Not Just Travel welcomed more than 200 franchisees to its mid-year Conference this weekend (Saturday 9 June), making it the first travel brand to meet with its Travel Consultants fol...
- RECORD SALES FOR MULTI-AWARD WINNING THE TRAVEL FRANCHISE
- 29 May 2018
- Plans to reach 1,000 franchisees by 2020 The Travel Franchise, the recruitment arm of the award-winning travel agency, Not Just Travel, has reported record sales for the month of May, with 18 new franchisees signed up in the last 18 days. Paul Harrison, Co-founder of The Travel Franchise, commen...
- THE TRAVEL FRANCHISE MILLIONAIRES RETREAT
- 16 May 2018
- Multi-award winning franchise, The Travel Franchise has just completed its latest Millionaires Retreat, that sees it whisk away its newest Travel Consultants for a week of training in a 5-star resort. Held at the luxury Trendy Lara hotel in Turkey, the Retreat, sponsored by Thomas Cook, provided T...
- Colman Coyne
- Multi-award winning The Travel Franchise and its travel agency, Not Just Travel, is one of the fastest growing travel companies in the UK. Founded by partners, Steve Witt and Paul Harrison, the franchise now has more than 600 franchisees, each with their own home-based travel consultancy. Colman C...